TheSPEDReport Events Calendar

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
So, the entire website for the SPED Society, (SPED) Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion isn't entirely developed, but most of the features are completed and presently available. One as such being the Events Calendar of which we will be implementing into a Interactive Map.

TheSPEDReport is a Entropia News Streaming project currently on Twitch and Youtube that began development on January 1st, 2020.

SPED and any of it's projects (ie, TheSPEDReport) are not affiliated to Mindark or Entropia Universe.

Here is a link to the Events Calendar. https://freakyuser3000.wixsite.com/sped/events

If you would like your events to be publicly viewed by people who pass by TheSPEDReport Streams or the SPED website, please get in contact with me either ingame, or note here where I can source your events and I will implement dates, features, and general overviews of the events that you have going on.

I have progressed pretty far in the development of the maps, so far the only one I have publicized is the Planet Calypso Shops Map.
I am almost done integrating the OLA's and will soon implement the calendar into the map to more effectively engage the community.

The SPED Society is more than happy to sponsor societies and/or events and is welcoming to individuals who put an initiative forward to engage the community.
For example, If you have scheduled warps, I would be happy to implement those scheduled warps into the Calendar and map for players to be directed/sourced to your avatar/services and/or website.
Societies, and more specifically society leaders or head officials who show a initiative to participate in SPED Projects will be rewarded for their efforts by the SPED Society.

Here is a link to the Calypso Shops Map. https://freakyuser3000.wixsite.com/...6TJS_xBJrcEmhsp7fq9FkIFNeQ75zqiRtOu7nA0JfUGZU

I try to color code by Business/ Society. A key will be made when there is more than 2-3 society based business entrants.
The website should for the most part be Mobile Friendly.

Last edited:
I feel like i have mentioned this before, perhaps you should look at using your own domain instead of a free service.
It costs less than $20 for a year for your own domain:

spedreport.com - available per month EUR 1.02 ( EUR 12.20 / year )

Hosting can be as little as $3 per month if you find the right one. Not a big cost.

I feel like i have mentioned this before, perhaps you should look at using your own domain instead of a free service.
It costs less than $20 for a year for your own domain:

spedreport.com - available per month EUR 1.02 ( EUR 12.20 / year )

Hosting can be as little as $3 per month if you find the right one. Not a big cost.

You have, and I appreciate your concern for addressing the perspective of more attractively catching the attention of a mass public. I always appreciate you URL suggestion. That is way easier and convenient than what I was aiming for. I was going to try and get SPED.com for $1,750-$3000... lol

You are probably right, but I am waiting right now until I can purchase a larger duration for a lower price. I know once that term ends they increase the cost nearly 9-10x what was originally paid because I was paying for a domain for this website before and when the 2 year term ended, the new yearly cost was a lot higher.
I want to be ready, not sorry... lol

You have, and I appreciate your concern for addressing the perspective of more attractively catching the attention of a mass public. I always appreciate you URL suggestion. That is way easier and convenient than what I was aiming for. I was going to try and get SPED.com for $1,750-$3000... lol

You are probably right, but I am waiting right now until I can purchase a larger duration for a lower price. I know once that term ends they increase the cost nearly 9-10x what was originally paid because I was paying for a domain for this website before and when the 2 year term ended, the new yearly cost was a lot higher.
I want to be ready, not sorry... lol

Well i just renewed my own domain for another year and it cost the same $15 that it previously did.
My hosting plan was $99 for a year, which included privacy, SSL and other benefits plus a lot of bandwidth.
Since its not like millions of people will be going to your website any time soon, you don't need a huge monthly bandwidth nor a large storage capactiy. If you can afford to play entropia and put out a business plan, you can afford a small cost to show your also invested.

Back