Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images

>_> | <_<, A service to secure investments?

Would you respond effectively if you were offered a value of 100% of 10% ROI for you Revenue Deeds (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLA, or whatever else) or less, so long as you received a profit or fair value for your initial investment in those deeds if you were told that they would be used to fund the creation of 1 million to 10 million shares that assure a 10% ROI of initial sale value of the share for 5-7 years and have exponential potential of growing in value over time?

This is saying that the share system in introduced through the Entropia Exchange and the funds are entirely secured and utilized appropriately to eliminate risk.

Or would you manipulate the market to try and destroy the individual managing the Entropia Exhange Business Share and state that devaluing a potential investment opportunity and destroy current markets a strategic advantage is a good thing because you get more money and you can prove that a strategic business plan is not logical and it is all about manipulative schemes?

This Business creating the share would effectively increase community engagement(Festivals, fashion contests, racing contests, sponsoring events, acting contests, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe. More in mind as well...

(Although it is against the ToU to do these things and against the Law to intentionally try to destroy a company or individual) Just wondering.

Really I am wondering how many people *this a interest of the legitimacy of the business plan and it being provided as actual physical shares in-game instead of imaginary shares in-game* would sell their shares to a good cause although it may be at a loss of current market, but gain on initial investment. If they could turn that money around earned from selling the Revenue Opportunities to purchase the Shares that have potential to grow?

I know I am terrible and ruining it for everybody, but I am just entertained by seeing how this responds.

If my shares system is approved, how this is going to be done might clearly be defined or explained, but I assure that if the system is introduced, that it will be secure.
    I am just interested in how the community feels about contributing their all ready existing revenue deeds at the value presented to create a 1 to 10 million shares system possibly comprised on at most 50% of obtainable assets in-game for the a equal value in return that you could invest into purchasing shares.

I have not expanded greatly on how this will be done, if the business share system is approved, how this is going to be done might be clearly defined or explained to the mass public. This is not a discussion of a investment, it is a request of input about a service and how you would respond to the existence of that service.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 05:03.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Maybe it's because it's late, I'm on the night shift, I've been up since 3AM, or because I had to get both kiddos fed and out the door this morning and I'm not accustomed to being responsible for them before I've had my coffee... But I'm really not tracking. Can you rephrase the question?

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe it's because it's late, I'm on the night shift, I've been up since 3AM, or because I had to get both kiddos fed and out the door this morning and I'm not accustomed to being responsible for them before I've had my coffee... But I'm really not tracking. Can you rephrase the question?
    That is one heck of a duty. lol, I am off just because I don't like being awake at night and my awake hours have been at night for a few years now.
    I am sure there is an among other things tied in with real life going-ons.

Anyway... lol.

The first question..
    -Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10%-15% ROI? (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLAs, whatever...)

Second question.
    -Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10%-15% ROI or lower, so long as you were getting more than what you paid initially for those revenue deeds?

Third Question in relation to question one and two...
    -Would you sell your revenue deeds to a Business Share system integrated into the Entropia Exchange at the 10% ROI or less so long as you still get more than what you paid for your initial purchase cost to fund the Shares system that has exponential potential for growth from the original value within 5-7 years and offers in-game jobs and engaging community involvement within 1 month?
    A side note to the third question. You sell your revenue deeds and you buy shares, so you sold for 10%-15% and you are still receiving 10% while at the same time having contributed to the creation of jobs and community involvement as well as exponential potential for growth of value in the share from initial investment.

It is a secret, also retrospectively expanding... Might raise the idea of possibilities where initially impossibility had always resided.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 06:37.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    That is one heck of a duty. lol, I am off just because I don't like being awake at night and my awake hours have been at night for a few years now.
    I am sure there is an among other things tied in with real life going-ons.

Anyway... lol.

The first question..
    Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10% ROI? (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLAs, whatever...)

Second question.
    Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10% ROI or lower, so long as you were getting more than what you paid initially for those revenue deeds?

Third Question in relation to question one and two...
    Would you sell your revenue deeds to a Business Share system integrated into the Entropia Exchange at the 10% ROI or less so long as you still get more than what you paid for your initial purchase cost to fund a Shares system that has exponential potential for growth from the original value within 5-6 years and offers in-game jobs and engaging community involvement within 1 month?
    A side note to the third question. You sell your revenue deeds and you buy shares, then you sold for 10% and you are still receiving 10% while at the same time having contributed to the creation of jobs and community involvement as well as exponential potential for growth of value in the share from initial investment.
    How would that work? The third part.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    That is kind of the part I don't want to explain to the public because it is so easily understandable to me, so until I get a response from Mindark/Entropia Universe about my Entropia Exchange Business Shares inquiry... I am keeping that part disclosed.

Let me see if I can't expand...
    Eh, I mean I am basically just coming out and saying it, but I will tell you the numbers for right now but I am going to dumb down investment inquiries. though it might construe some beneficial information.

100% of funds spent of purchasing shares goes toward Investment Opportunities. 10,000 Shares. $10,000
    76% of shares will be SOLD to the community. 7,400 Shares. $7,400.
    23% of shares goes to a security Business fund. 2,300 shares.
    ((This security business fund is for sourcing potential investment opportunities and is not for personal use.)) (Will not be sold)
    (Use of these funds will maintain the 10% ROI on all 10,000 shares until the shares become self-sustaining. As more of the Security business funds become less used to maintain the 10% ROI of the shares, a voting system will be implemented to discuss if a portion of the 2,300 shares should be eliminated or sourced to further engaging community activities/involvement)
    1% of shares will be for personal gain. 100 shares, $100.
    This is will be mainly used for community involvement and creating jobs until the Shares become self sustaining. (Will not be sold)
    -Notice that there is 10,000 shares being presented as valued at $1 per share, but only 7,400 shares are actually being sold. $7,400/$10,000
    The $7,400 secures a 5 to 7 year guarantee for a 10% ROI on the payouts of the deeds, as 23% of 10,000 shares is being used to maintain a 10% ROI on the $1 value, and any leftover money is used to source out more revenue opportunities.

I think that just about covers it for what little information I am willing to provide at this time. I bet it still raises some questions as well as some eyebrows though.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images

Although $7,500 under this plan would probably only assure a 10% ROI minimum for about 7 months to 1 1/2 years instead of 5-7 years. "Assuredly." But that isn't the numbers that I presented to EntropiaUniverse/Mindark.
    Solely by itself, $50,000-$500,000 probably has better potential for maintaining a 10% ROI minimum for up to 3 years. It is a tough stack to put together.

So, would you contribute to a good cause or try to take advantage of the person manning the whole thing for exponentially greater personal gain(in the circumstance that they somehow were not held accountable)? lawl...

The plan could even work at current cost of Revenue Opportunities with a 5-7 year 10% ROI guarantee. But if the community was interested, they could both invest in shares that have potential to grow and contribute to the community.
    But I am also leaving out some major key details that maintain a sense of security, leaving a lot of interpretation for a major risk factor.
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 01-06-2020 at 10:07.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    I am not saying that the Inquiry I made requesting the implementation of the Business Shares idea into the Entropia Exchange will be accepted. But I do want to discuss the possibilities and reactions so that the community can expand and grow as larger entity.
    I all ready know what to expect, I just want to hangout and chat and see persons responses.

guess like the riddle about the mysterious business plan continues... i doubt its an LA though with that low initial investment.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    guess like the riddle about the mysterious business plan continues... i doubt its an LA though with that low initial investment.
    LMAO, This was genuinely hilarious. I can't tell if you are serious or just spouting friendly gestures of hate speech.

I think I saw a LA selling for $7400 about 1-2 years ago... It had nothing on it, literally. so, yeah... 0% potential of value growth if I spent that money on that >_<.
    My curiosity though is around Treasure Island and all the other stuff that was owned by Deathifier. I wonder what will happen to that and grow from what will be done with them.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Next Island originally had an idea to create a full time stand up comedy routine type thing in game using real world comedy club links or videos or something... the in game club is still there... There was something last year, but it was only one night or something? http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threa...-6#post-134814

An in game comedy club streamed directly there and broadcasts to various outlets in game via live streams to the sound machines and video screens around the planets, etc. could be interesting. I did go to Carolines on Broadway once irl... and used to go to a local comedy club that existed many years but shut its doors a couple of years ago...

Jobs like that may be the ticket for this vague idea you keep talking about...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast