Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.

- you don't listen to reasonable advice given in your multiple threads about the same topic (which I believe is against forum rules)

-you act all butt hurt when someone responds to you and hasn't subscribed to the same kool-aid that you are drinking.

-you get hostile when people ask simple questions to you to back up some of your claims

- you throw the hate speech, spamming, and harassing card around when someone doesn't agree with you.

-you're trying to act superior on topics that you clearly know very little about.

Please, you are simply making a fool out of yourself and people are only viewing your threads for entertainment purposes because of these things and more.

Please, just go and play the game. your tracker shows you've done about 49 ped in returns on hunting. Why don't you learn to play the game a little bit and and stop worrying about how to get people to invest in your idea.

Entropia is a fun game, full of many adventures. The best advice I can give you is to just let all of this go, and go play the game.
    What are you talking about I don’t listen to reasonable advice? Whose advice have I not taken?
    I am butt hurt by insults… Not responses, get on the same page as the realworld here RavenJade…
    I get concerned when people start trying to change the topic of the thread by implementing harassing and libel statements of grounds of dominance and or topic of discussion… I haven’t gotten hostile at all.
    I don’t even have to defend this statement because your all ready lying about everything else…
    -This one too, it is just another contradicting comment with no liable backup that would hold up in a court.

And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool. I have deposited over $2000 on this game and I hunt daily.
    Why are you being so mean with no evidence of your despicable accusations toward me?

Do you have anything better to do than be a cynical procrastinating instigator?

If you think I am doing something wrong, say you think I am doing something wrong. Don't lie and use a position of popularity as your defense.

""Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.""
    You have serious mental issues RavenJade if you think it is okay to say something like that to anybody.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain Dewey Fall View Post
    And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool.
    Just because you are not tracking doesn't mean someone on same planet isn't... if a global shows up in chat it is tracked if there's enough people tracking it. There are sometimes that some smaller planets don't have trackers 99% of the time, but even those places do get some tracking.

What are you talking about I don’t listen to reasonable advice? Whose advice have I not taken?
    I am butt hurt by insults… Not responses, get on the same page as the realworld here RavenJade…
    I get concerned when people start trying to change the topic of the thread by implementing harassing and libel statements of grounds of dominance and or topic of discussion… I haven’t gotten hostile at all.
    I don’t even have to defend this statement because your all ready lying about everything else…
    -This one too, it is just another contradicting comment with no liable backup that would hold up in a court.

And once again I am left saying that the Tracker hasn't been recording my hunting history because I haven't been using the tool. I have deposited over $2000 on this game and I hunt daily.
    Why are you being so mean with no evidence of your despicable accusations toward me?

Do you have anything better to do than be a cynical procrastinating instigator?

If you think I am doing something wrong, say you think I am doing something wrong. Don't lie and use a position of popularity as your defense.

""Dude, for your own safety, please go take your meds.""
    You have serious mental issues RavenJade if you think it is okay to say something like that to anybody.
    2000$ is far less than most of us here but nonetheless: screenshot or didnt happen.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    That right there is enough to satisfy anyones mind on how knowledgeable the op is about the game and how much time he has spent here.

Something for the Op to read in the mean time

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post1556273

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post1584490
    Last edited by TeesMaarKhan; 01-07-2020 at 11:43.

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Since there seem to be just as much confusion in this thread as your first, along with insults and other issues being thrown around, coupled with your other thread violating multiple rules (incl. 2.2, 2.14, 3.1, etc), I am closing this thread down as well, and giving you some time to cool down.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6