>_> | <_<, A service to secure investments?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
Would you respond effectively if you were offered a value of 100% of 10% ROI for you Revenue Deeds (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLA, or whatever else) or less, so long as you received a profit or fair value for your initial investment in those deeds if you were told that they would be used to fund the creation of 1 million to 10 million shares that assure a 10% ROI of initial sale value of the share for 5-7 years and have exponential potential of growing in value over time?

This is saying that the share system in introduced through the Entropia Exchange and the funds are entirely secured and utilized appropriately to eliminate risk.

Or would you manipulate the market to try and destroy the individual managing the Entropia Exhange Business Share and state that devaluing a potential investment opportunity and destroy current markets a strategic advantage is a good thing because you get more money and you can prove that a strategic business plan is not logical and it is all about manipulative schemes?

This Business creating the share would effectively increase community engagement(Festivals, fashion contests, racing contests, sponsoring events, acting contests, create jobs in Entropia that would be considerate in its payment amounts(Working Gamers Pay*More than you would expect*), and aim to engage players in achieving their goals as realistic or unrealistic as they may seem within the Entropia Universe. More in mind as well...

(Although it is against the ToU to do these things and against the Law to intentionally try to destroy a company or individual) Just wondering.

Really I am wondering how many people *this a interest of the legitimacy of the business plan and it being provided as actual physical shares in-game instead of imaginary shares in-game* would sell their shares to a good cause although it may be at a loss of current market, but gain on initial investment. If they could turn that money around earned from selling the Revenue Opportunities to purchase the Shares that have potential to grow?

I know I am terrible and ruining it for everybody, but I am just entertained by seeing how this responds.

If my shares system is approved, how this is going to be done might clearly be defined or explained, but I assure that if the system is introduced, that it will be secure.
I am just interested in how the community feels about contributing their all ready existing revenue deeds at the value presented to create a 1 to 10 million shares system possibly comprised on at most 50% of obtainable assets in-game for the a equal value in return that you could invest into purchasing shares.

I have not expanded greatly on how this will be done, if the business share system is approved, how this is going to be done might be clearly defined or explained to the mass public. This is not a discussion of a investment, it is a request of input about a service and how you would respond to the existence of that service.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because it's late, I'm on the night shift, I've been up since 3AM, or because I had to get both kiddos fed and out the door this morning and I'm not accustomed to being responsible for them before I've had my coffee... But I'm really not tracking. Can you rephrase the question?

Maybe it's because it's late, I'm on the night shift, I've been up since 3AM, or because I had to get both kiddos fed and out the door this morning and I'm not accustomed to being responsible for them before I've had my coffee... But I'm really not tracking. Can you rephrase the question?

That is one heck of a duty. :D lol, I am off just because I don't like being awake at night and my awake hours have been at night for a few years now.
I am sure there is an among other things tied in with real life going-ons.

Anyway... lol.

The first question..
-Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10%-15% ROI? (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLAs, whatever...)

Second question.
-Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10%-15% ROI or lower, so long as you were getting more than what you paid initially for those revenue deeds?

Third Question in relation to question one and two...
-Would you sell your revenue deeds to a Business Share system integrated into the Entropia Exchange at the 10% ROI or less so long as you still get more than what you paid for your initial purchase cost to fund the Shares system that has exponential potential for growth from the original value within 5-7 years and offers in-game jobs and engaging community involvement within 1 month?
A side note to the third question. You sell your revenue deeds and you buy shares, so you sold for 10%-15% and you are still receiving 10% while at the same time having contributed to the creation of jobs and community involvement as well as exponential potential for growth of value in the share from initial investment.

It is a secret, also retrospectively expanding... Might raise the idea of possibilities where initially impossibility had always resided.

Last edited:
That is one heck of a duty. :D lol, I am off just because I don't like being awake at night and my awake hours have been at night for a few years now.
I am sure there is an among other things tied in with real life going-ons.

Anyway... lol.

The first question..
Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10% ROI? (CLD, AUD, AMD, OLAs, whatever...)

Second question.
Would you sell your revenue deeds at a 10% ROI or lower, so long as you were getting more than what you paid initially for those revenue deeds?

Third Question in relation to question one and two...
Would you sell your revenue deeds to a Business Share system integrated into the Entropia Exchange at the 10% ROI or less so long as you still get more than what you paid for your initial purchase cost to fund a Shares system that has exponential potential for growth from the original value within 5-6 years and offers in-game jobs and engaging community involvement within 1 month?
A side note to the third question. You sell your revenue deeds and you buy shares, then you sold for 10% and you are still receiving 10% while at the same time having contributed to the creation of jobs and community involvement as well as exponential potential for growth of value in the share from initial investment.

How would that work? The third part.

That is kind of the part I don't want to explain to the public because it is so easily understandable to me, so until I get a response from Mindark/Entropia Universe about my Entropia Exchange Business Shares inquiry... I am keeping that part disclosed.

Let me see if I can't expand...
Eh, I mean I am basically just coming out and saying it, but I will tell you the numbers for right now but I am going to dumb down investment inquiries. though it might construe some beneficial information.

100% of funds spent of purchasing shares goes toward Investment Opportunities. 10,000 Shares. $10,000
76% of shares will be SOLD to the community. 7,400 Shares. $7,400.
23% of shares goes to a security Business fund. 2,300 shares.
((This security business fund is for sourcing potential investment opportunities and is not for personal use.)) (Will not be sold)
(Use of these funds will maintain the 10% ROI on all 10,000 shares until the shares become self-sustaining. As more of the Security business funds become less used to maintain the 10% ROI of the shares, a voting system will be implemented to discuss if a portion of the 2,300 shares should be eliminated or sourced to further engaging community activities/involvement)
1% of shares will be for personal gain. 100 shares, $100.
This is will be mainly used for community involvement and creating jobs until the Shares become self sustaining. (Will not be sold)
-Notice that there is 10,000 shares being presented as valued at $1 per share, but only 7,400 shares are actually being sold. $7,400/$10,000
The $7,400 secures a 5 to 7 year guarantee for a 10% ROI on the payouts of the deeds, as 23% of 10,000 shares is being used to maintain a 10% ROI on the $1 value, and any leftover money is used to source out more revenue opportunities.

I think that just about covers it for what little information I am willing to provide at this time. I bet it still raises some questions as well as some eyebrows though.

Although $7,500 under this plan would probably only assure a 10% ROI minimum for about 7 months to 1 1/2 years instead of 5-7 years. "Assuredly." But that isn't the numbers that I presented to EntropiaUniverse/Mindark.
Solely by itself, $50,000-$500,000 probably has better potential for maintaining a 10% ROI minimum for up to 3 years. It is a tough stack to put together.

So, would you contribute to a good cause or try to take advantage of the person manning the whole thing for exponentially greater personal gain(in the circumstance that they somehow were not held accountable)? lawl...

The plan could even work at current cost of Revenue Opportunities with a 5-7 year 10% ROI guarantee. But if the community was interested, they could both invest in shares that have potential to grow and contribute to the community.
But I am also leaving out some major key details that maintain a sense of security, leaving a lot of interpretation for a major risk factor.

Last edited:
I am not saying that the Inquiry I made requesting the implementation of the Business Shares idea into the Entropia Exchange will be accepted. But I do want to discuss the possibilities and reactions so that the community can expand and grow as larger entity.
I all ready know what to expect, I just want to hangout and chat and see persons responses.

guess like the riddle about the mysterious business plan continues... i doubt its an LA though with that low initial investment.

guess like the riddle about the mysterious business plan continues... i doubt its an LA though with that low initial investment.

LMAO, This was genuinely hilarious. I can't tell if you are serious or just spouting friendly gestures of hate speech.

I think I saw a LA selling for $7400 about 1-2 years ago... It had nothing on it, literally. so, yeah... 0% potential of value growth if I spent that money on that >_<.
My curiosity though is around Treasure Island and all the other stuff that was owned by Deathifier. I wonder what will happen to that and grow from what will be done with them.

Next Island originally had an idea to create a full time stand up comedy routine type thing in game using real world comedy club links or videos or something... the in game club is still there... There was something last year, but it was only one night or something? http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...d-mmo-is-relaunching.19699/page-6#post-134814

An in game comedy club streamed directly there and broadcasts to various outlets in game via live streams to the sound machines and video screens around the planets, etc. could be interesting. I did go to Carolines on Broadway once irl... and used to go to a local comedy club that existed many years but shut its doors a couple of years ago...

Jobs like that may be the ticket for this vague idea you keep talking about...

Ok, i'm lost and confused on this, can you please elaborate and put me on the right track as i can't make heads or tails on how this works.

You want to buy deeds and put them in the share system and create a fund.
So lets just use CLD for now as an example with a value of $2K ped per deed (to make it easier for myself, i know they sell for more right now). Say someone has 10 deeds which gives a value of $20K.
They then trade this in for $20K plus 10% annual ROI for 5 years, so they get an additional $2K annually for 5 years.

You will then sell off 76% of the fund shares ($15,200) to community, where they will get some sort of dividend return themselves. 23% of the fund shares goes into a business fund, where its used to maintain the 10% ROI annually. There is 1% ($200) that i guess is a management or setup fee and is lost (goes to you).
I don't know where the cash for the 23% or the 1% comes from though, unless you liquate some CLD for it, which reduces the effectiveness of the fund.

So now we have a fund that has 10 CLD broken out into 4600 shares (23% of 20K inital shares) and $15,200 liquid ped. It has a commitment to give 10% annually (2K ped) to the inital CLD holders. Lets say the CLD's generate on average 7% annual ROI, thats $1400 ped.

We also have those community members who purchased shares and will expect a return as well along the lines of CPS/CLD, etc. So they will want a 7% ROI. But we can't just give those members 7%, the system will most likely give every shareholder an equal amount, so for the 76% community members to get 7%, each share needs to get 7% ($1400).

So essentially the CLD will pay for the 7% return of all shares ($1400).
From this $322 (23% of fund) will go toward initial CLD holders, so $1678 is required to be able to payout the remainder. We have $15,200 ped to use for this, which means we need 11% ROI on these funds to generate that return.

Where does the 20K funds to pay the initial shareholders come from? Or are you splitting the cost over the 5 years as well?
How will it maintain a 10% ROI to inital CLD holders for the 5 years?
What exactly is going to be done with the funds to generate this 11% return on the liquid funds?
11% is quite a high % to achieve yearly.

Please don't say "trading" unless you can provide a spreadsheet with years of trade data that includes what was traded an with whom, etc.

Perhaps i have over thought all of this, or completely missed the mark.
Which if i have then i apologise and please spell it out in an easy to figure out format.

Where does the 20K funds to pay the initial shareholders come from? Or are you splitting the cost over the 5 years as well?
How will it maintain a 10% ROI to inital CLD holders for the 5 years?
What exactly is going to be done with the funds to generate this 11% return on the liquid funds?
11% is quite a high % to achieve yearly.

Please don't say "trading" unless you can provide a spreadsheet with years of trade data that includes what was traded an with whom, etc.

I think I've got it figured out.

...if you were offered a value of 100% of 10% ROI for you Revenue Deeds ...so long as you received a profit...if you were told that they would be used to fund the creation of 1 million to 10 million shares that assure a 10% ROI of initial sale value of the share for 5-7 years and have exponential potential of growing...

This... business plan is not logical and it is all about manipulative schemes...

Really I am wondering how many people...would sell their shares to a good cause...

I know I am terrible and ruining it for everybody, but I am just entertained by seeing how this responds...

If my shares system is approved, how this is going to be done might clearly be defined or explained, but I assure that if the system is introduced, that it will be secure...

I have not expanded greatly on how this will be done, if the business share system is approved... This is not a discussion of a investment...

It looks like 74% is sold off to build equity, 23% is "retained" to juice ROI on the 74% that was sold, guaranteeing a 10% ROI for 5-7 years (until the initial 74% is used up in juicing ROI).

The 1% "personal use" funds ensures the fund manager some personal profit for all his hard work.

The 23% is fairly unclear as to where the money comes from (if there's any money backing the other 23%) or what it's actually used for, aside from parties and "jobs".

At least that's what I've gathered from one of his other wordy replies. I've clipped it down to the pertinent bits here....

Let me see if I can't expand...
I am going to dumb down investment inquiries. though it might construe some beneficial information...

...10,000 Shares. $10,000
76% of shares will be SOLD to the community. 7,400 Shares. $7,400.
23% of shares goes to a security Business fund. 2,300 shares.

...Use of these funds will maintain the 10% ROI on all 10,000 shares until the shares become self-sustaining...

1% of shares will be for personal gain. 100 shares, $100.
This is will be mainly used for community involvement and creating jobs until the Shares become self sustaining…

The $7,400 secures a 5 to 7 year guarantee for a 10% ROI on the payouts of the deeds, as 23% of 10,000 shares is being used to maintain a 10% ROI on the $1 value...

I think that just about covers it for what little information I am willing to provide at this time...

So in essence... Swap out your CLDs/AUDs/CP Shares into his fund's shares for a guaranteed ROI for 5 years, after which point there's no ROI guarantee and so he can allow the fund to manage itself for the rest of the fund's life and walk with whatever shares he's managed to squeeze out of the community.

I am glad that you all are clearly understanding what I am saying, lol.
You are catching onto key details that I am leaving out.

Darth Raven: You are right, only 76% of shares are ACTUALLY Sold, so that means, where is the funds for the other 24% of shares coming from to secure and utilize the 10% ROI on 100% of shares.

-All the funds from selling shares would need to be spent before the shares start giving out revenue in order to meet the criteria that I have specified. So, although I believe the shares would be bought up within 3 days time, even if it was $7,600,000. There was a request for a minimum of 30 day withhold time on the payout of the shares.
This time is spent purchasing Revenue opportunities and spending any money earned from the Revenue opportunities on additional revenue opportunities, so that the fund is secured... I mean, based on Entropia Universes' past activity, It would be great if I could withhold payments on the Shares for up to 5 months because... Who knows how long it would take for me to procure on spending ALL the funds on Revenue opportunities.
-Another thing, while shares are being sold, the funds would be used to purchase revenue opportunities, payout on the shares wouldn't begin until 30 days after the last share is sold unless, for example, not all the shares have been sold within 3-5 months... But, if all the shares are not sold, that gives more told to spend the gathered from selling shares on purchasing more revenue opportunities and building a money yield for when payouts begin.

--The value of which the 23% that is used to secure the 10% ROI and search for additional Revenue opportunities isn't important other than assuring that it's value is high enough that is can maintain the 76% in the circumstance that it might fall under the investors expected 10% ROI.

I am also discussing other ideas in the overview i sent to MindArk/EntropiaUniverse that discusses additional security measures.

and that 23% of shares is used to assure that the 76% of assures maintains a minimum of a 10% ROI as well as seeking out additional revenue opportunities. (These funds from the 23% of shares is to never be used for gaming and cannot be withdrawn from the game)(It may in the the nearer future once the Shares maintain a 10% ROI without use of funds obtained from the 23% of shares, be used to create jobs and engaging events within the community that offer a lot of rewards)

I think that covered everything, I am a little heated right now.

Captain Jack: I see that you noted that you think there is going to be no ROI guarantee after 5 years. That is not true. The fund is ALWAYS investing in further revenue opportunities, the ROI would never stop going up unless revenue opportunities stopped being available, of which I assume would take much longer than 5 years.

Last edited:
u think u could sell 7.6 million usd worth of shares in 3 days? so you rate your little scam project higher than planet calypso? xD i guess its time this scammer gets banned and his threads locked.

...You are catching onto key details that I am leaving out.

--The value of which the 23% that is used to secure the 10% ROI and search for additional Revenue opportunities isn't important other than assuring that it's value is high enough that is can maintain the 76% in the circumstance that it might fall under the investors expected 10% ROI.

...and that 23% of shares is used to assure that the 76% of assures maintains a minimum of a 10% ROI as well as seeking out additional revenue opportunities. (These funds from the 23% of shares is to never be used for gaming and cannot be withdrawn from the game)(It may in the the nearer future once the Shares maintain a 10% ROI without use of funds obtained from the 23% of shares, be used to create jobs and engaging events within the community that offer a lot of rewards)

Okay so you still haven't covered the 23% question. Are you personally funding this? You're talking about a 23% stake in the "company" which is not being sold to investors, but talking about it as though it has value, without claiming to be funding it personally.

Who funds the 23% of the "company" that is not sold?

Okay so you still haven't covered the 23% question. Are you personally funding this? You're talking about a 23% stake in the "company" which is not being sold to investors, but talking about it as though it has value, without claiming to be funding it personally.

Who funds the 23% of the "company" that is not sold?

It is just a percentage of the shares, it isn't sold. It is used to retain the $1 10% ROI initial value of 76% of shares until a 10% ROI is achieved on 100% of the shares, in which then the offer would be put on the table to DELETE a portion of 23% of shares to increase the value of remaining shares or keeping/ retaining a portion of that 23% of shares to continuously invest in further revenue opportunities.

That is why all the money from selling shares would have to be spent before distributing revenue and about 30 to 150 days to invest in additional share opportunities with the revenue generated before revenue distribution to the shares.
At 76% all ready being covered, with additional revenue opportunities being included at the time of Revenue Payout to the Shares, as well as 30 days security of funds. That leaves leg room after paying 10% ROI to the 76% of shares to still be able to invest daily on additional revenue opportunities.

According to a chart I made though, the shares will have reached a secure 10% ROI after 3 months. although expected to payout a stead 10% within the first couple of days. That is why a security of 30 to 150 days is needed. Because I know those revenue deeds, like AUDs, are putting out between 1 to 3 pec per deed and so a security would be needed.

Last edited:
It is just a percentage of the shares, it isn't sold. It is used to retain the $1 10% ROI initial value of 76% of shares until a 10% ROI is achieved on 100% of the shares, in which then the offer would be put on the table to DELETE a portion of 23% of shares to increase the value of remaining shares or keeping/ retaining a portion of that 23% of shares to continuously invest in further revenue opportunities.

That is why all the money from selling shares would have to be spent before distributing revenue and about 30 to 150 days to invest in additional share opportunities with the revenue generated before revenue distribution to the shares.
At 76% all ready being covered, with additional revenue opportunities being included at the time of Revenue Payout to the Shares, as well as 30 days security of funds. That leaves leg room after paying 10% ROI to the 76% of shares to still be able to invest daily on additional revenue opportunities.

I'm lost again. :dunno::banghead:

I'm a bit lost with all this as well to be honest. :scratch:

Out of interest, what would you be putting into the fund Kain?

u think u could sell 7.6 million usd worth of shares in 3 days? so you rate your little scam project higher than planet calypso? xD i guess its time this scammer gets banned and his threads locked.

500,000 - $500,000 shares sold in 13 hours...
hm.
500,000 X 2 - $1,000,000 1 day.

Oh I am sorry. No doubt that it would sell within 8 days. Although the only reason more money wasn't spent was probably because there were no more shares and it wasn't exactly all ready known to everyone that the shares were put on sale... You know... The 13 hours that they were for sale.

500,000 - $500,000 shares sold in 13 hours...
hm.
500,000 X 2 - $1,000,000 1 day.

Oh I am sorry. No doubt that it would sell within 8 days. Although the only reason more money wasn't spent was probably because there were no more shares and it wasn't exactly all ready known to everyone that the shares were put on sale... You know... The 13 hours that they were for sale.

Those were for Crystal Palace, which had over a decade of proven performance before the shares ever came on the market.

I'm a bit lost with all this as well to be honest. :scratch:

Out of interest, what would you be putting into the fund Kain?

I made a request for a limitation of no more than 50% of any individual ingame assets except for shares.
The first initial seeked out REvenue opportunities would be CLDs and AUDs, if all the money was spent on these, we would still be well under the 50% of CLDs and AUDs alone... Still so.
So there is still plenty of room to grow the value of the Shares.
Additional Revenue opportunities that exist after sustaining a 10% ROI on 100% of shares is OLA's, WarpShips, Dungeons, Shops, trading, and LAnd Plots...

You act like that is something that I should be concerned about or that matters although the staff of PlanetCalypsoForum are not Employees of EntropiaUniverse/MindArk.

Here is a little kicker that I worked out on a excel spreadsheet... So, now that you all know the deep dark secret of "MY IDEA" for a shares program. You yourself can do it alone or with friends and "Unless my security request is accepted my MindArk/EntropiaUniverse" potentially get an advantage over the SPED Business Shares not being able to accomplish a sound goal to guaruntee value *Assuming that it is easy for players to catch onto more than nearly $8,000,000 worth of deeds...*

With $50,000
You can double the amount of deeds you have *Double your daily revenue* within 3-7 years.

Just spend all $50,000 on Revenue deeds, then spend all the revenue you get from those deeds on additional revenue deeds Daily.
Assuming that the Revenue deeds actually have a 10% to 15% ROI as they say they do, though I don't think that is very realistic and this it is actually much less than that...
Then you will have doubled everything within 3 years. If it is closer to what I assume it is, you will have doubled everything within 5-*7 years.*

why would anyone not just buy cld auds themselves? or are you looking for 7.6 million people to buy 1 share each>?

I think he intends to use 23% as a "buffer" to initially ensure an imaginary 10% roi until things start rolling smoothly.

Just spend all $50,000 on Revenue deeds, then spend all the revenue you get from those deeds on additional revenue deeds Daily.
...Then you will have doubled everything within 3 years. If it is closer to what I assume it is, you will have doubled everything within 5-*7 years.*

People are already doing that. It only takes about 1000 shares (20K PED) to buy enough Crystal Palace shares to buy a new share with every payout, and there are more well-funded players doing the same with underground deeds and CLDs.

Maybe I should suggest that the opportunity for players to trade their deeds into a Function Icon, like a terminal or something... To be contributed to the shares system. Then once the terminal reaches its funding goal, the share system will be introduced to the Entropia Exchange.
Problem with that is that even if players were willing to sell their deeds at a 10% ROI rate of 10years value... It would probably take 5 to 10x longer to achieve the goal that way than to have an account actively advertising WTB: 10%ROI of 10years value *Except a actual number would exist.. like 65-75PED for a AUD or... dare I say 1600-2000PED for CLD. as well as constantly hovering over the auction in search of a sick deal.
-Then the worry of, "we are buying these shares but how do we know they will back it up and we will get our payout sooner than later", doesn't exist.
o. I was thinking that maybe the game could withhold deeds from accounts that have been inactive and deleted and then putting them in the market at really really high quantities with a 10% ROI initial cost starting bid. But I don't think it would work and it might be a form of extortion. So, I didn't mention that...

TBH, there is quite a few ideas I tossed into the air for EntropiaUniverse/MindArk to review, but they are all focused around the same direction of which it is securing the value of the shares, increasing the value of shares, and increasing ingame productivity and engagement.

I am wondering if I should feature the idea for the terminal and advertisement of the future shares or if I should just see what EntropiaUniverse/Mindark has to say to what I have all ready sent them. Heh.

People are already doing that. It only takes about 1000 shares (20K PED) to buy enough Crystal Palace shares to buy a new share with every payout, and there are more well-funded players doing the same with underground deeds and CLDs.

I know, but I noticed no one has EVER said it out loud. To my knowledge.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back