Question: Public Survey - How have you been depositing since Paypal was removed?

How did the removal of Paypal affect your deposits?

• Total voters

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
To get an idea of how the community is doing.

Please vote:

1. I never deposit
2. I relied on Paypal, and I can no longer deposit.
3. I relied on Paypal, but found other ways to deposit.
4. I use many methods to deposit, removing Paypal did not affect me much.
5. I never used Paypal to deposit.

Thanks.

Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

I'm interested to see the results of this...

For reference Paypal only became an option for deposit in 2013.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see the results of this...

For reference Paypal only became an option for deposit in 2013 which.

I didn't put a time limit on the poll, so definitely share this thread and let the votes develop.

Maybe the players who found workarounds can share what they did?
And also those that couldn't do it let us where they are and what they've tried?

The statistical value of significance is Option B/ ( Option B+C+D+E). Looking forward to see what we get from a large sample size. Suggestion : The poll should have been kept private so people could have voted more freely imo.

I miss an option in your poll.

Over the past 3 years I occasionally bought some keys which I paid for with my paypal account which I also use to sell stuff on ebay.
So I always have some money on that account that I used in the past for buying keys.

I can easily use a credit card. No problem. But I just dont want to because then it goes of my family bank account and I dont want to discuss all deposits with my wife.

Since paypal can no longer be used, I dont buy keys anymore.

So I didnt actually rely on paypal but I just used it since it was so ultimately convenient and I had the cash stash there.
No more paypal, no more keys.

And quite happy about that fact since now I wont be seduced anymore to waste $'s on entropia.
Instead I just booked a skiing trip and will waste it all in Austria! :wtg:

I miss an option in your poll.

Over the past 3 years I occasionally bought some keys which I paid for with my paypal account which I also use to sell stuff on ebay.
So I always have some money on that account that I used in the past for buying keys.

I can easily use a credit card. No problem. But I just dont want to because then it goes of my family bank account and I dont want to discuss all deposits with my wife.

Since paypal can no longer be used, I dont buy keys anymore.

So I didnt actually rely on paypal but I just used it since it was so ultimately convenient and I had the cash stash there.
No more paypal, no more keys.

And quite happy about that fact since now I wont be seduced anymore to waste $'s on entropia.
Instead I just booked a skiing trip and will waste it all in Austria! :wtg:

Ever thought of getting a separate credit card? Lol

Ever thought of getting a separate credit card? Lol

Nah, don't need it.

And besides even if I would get my own it would still be 50% my wifes since we share our bank account.
(Yeah, I'm very old fashioned, I know).

Technically she's also 50% owner of my account. :rolleyes:

The statistical value of significance is Option B/ ( Option B+C+D+E). Looking forward to see what we get from a large sample size. Suggestion : The poll should have been kept private so people could have voted more freely imo.

Hmmm... not sure if there's anyway to make it private unfortunately.

Nah, don't need it.

And besides even if I would get my own it would still be 50% my wifes since we share our bank account.
(Yeah, I'm very old fashioned, I know).

Technically she's also 50% owner of my account. :rolleyes:

Lol interesting to see a value of paypal was anonymity.

Didnt care. Don't care. Will never care.

There are so many options.

For reference Paypal only became an option for deposit in 2013.

Thanks for that, just started playing again and couldn't remember that as an option :girl: Therefore dont miss it :ahh:

Credit Card.

I do have a PayPal account but I dont trust them so rarely use it - mostly for Ebay auctions.
Its removal didnt affect me as I never used it for Entropia.

I was using paypal. My life circumstances changed and Visa/Mastercard is no longer a preferred way to deposit any significant size of money.
Today I used paysafe = there was a $5 fee at the store and then $10 fee from MA 15 FUCKING DOLLARS for 100.
This is not acceptable. Also paysafe doesn't allow for webshop purchases.

MA get paypal back or similar means... do you want my money or not because I can't do this horrible crap anymore.

I was using paypal. My life circumstances changed and Visa/Mastercard is no longer a preferred way to deposit any significant size of money.
Today I used paysafe = there was a $5 fee at the store and then $10 fee from MA 15 FUCKING DOLLARS for 100.

MA get paypal back or similar means... do you want my money or not because I can't do this horrible crap anymore.

Deposit via boxes or refill packs next time :). You can get 101% + of your deposit amount rather than 90%.

It's nice to see the results. Seems like a few of us are affected, but it's not that bad. Maybe we should share some of our creative ways to deposit.

paypal was so easy for me to deposite. Now i need to use a expensive CC, what cost a lot of taxes. I get money from my customers in paypal, so it realy was the best paymethode for me. Now it start to be complicate again.

I don't use paypal but I think the more options the more easy for players.

Back