The loot 2.0 return, risk/reward and whole economy thing topic

Its still possible to make ped. Just have to use your brain. Same thing like pre VU2.0 just have to adjust as it works differently now than before...

I do believe that economy could be 1000x better with just simple changes(that I have written down in a file) but MA wont listen anyways. (Just like the society thread ive been bumping for 10 years now).

I think they should invest more time in making the game more attractive with fun social activities. More competitions for societies or teams etc. People dont have a problem spending money for fun but killin 100000 XYZ is not something Id call fun :)

True :bandit:

Oh, so agree!

Before globals and hofs brought excitement because it ment you were profitable...now I have runs with global or globals which still end up as a tt loss...so for me globals are just some pretty lights to give you the illusion you're winning and give you hope to carry on clicking.
Just like slots machines,they take your money but give you pretty lights from time to time to make you hope... welcome to Veg,sorry I ment welcome to EU baby!!!
This stuff won't stick for long...the only reason EU is still alive it' because it used to be the only RCE out there,but lately it's a game with no gameplay (just click and click and click some more),a RCE with no economy...
Some projects tryed to copy the model and failed,I know 2 which are trying to do that atm(maybe there are more) and even if all failed before,it only takes one to get it right and this so called RCE game is dead...do you actually believe all challengers will keep failing??? tick-tock MA, tick-tock

Here's where the loot is:

If you want to hit big, you gotta hunt big.

Stop glamorising this bullshit and feeding it to us, the same bullshit MA has been feeding us.. a lie a false dream which is being fed to us and we are chasing that it might happen some day and it will never and before you know it 10 to 15 years of yours has gone to waste along with thousands of your money, your IRL dreams and hopes all diminished and some along the way perished with heart attacks and brain haemorrhages from stress they endured, and some developed anxiety and depression.

You are more likely to get some form of benefit if you were to make a pact with the devil than from this disease of a platform.

No offence to solo but he mentions $12500 from 12 mobs at the end but he doesn't mention over the course of what time frame? and then to top it off comments are disabled...Go figure.

A Major MA dream pusher?

Regards
Tees

Last edited:
Stop glamorising this bullshit and feeding it to us, the same bullshit MA has been feeding us.. a lie a false dream which is being fed to us and we are chasing that it might happen some day and it will never and before you know it 10 to 15 years of yours has gone to waste along with thousands of your money, your IRL dreams and hopes all diminished and some along the way perished with heart attacks and brain haemorrhages from stress they endured, and some developed anxiety and depression.

You are more likely to get some form of benefit if you were to make a pact with the devil than from this disease of a platform.

No offence to solo but he mentions $12500 from 12 mobs at the end but he doesn't mention over the course of what time frame? and then to top it off comments are disabled...Go figure.

A Major MA dream pusher?

Regards
Tees

Well said mate.

Too many dream preachers in this game.

Its still possible to make ped. Just have to use your brain. Same thing like pre VU2.0 just have to adjust as it works differently now than before...

I do believe that economy could be 1000x better with just simple changes(that I have written down in a file) but MA wont listen anyways. (Just like the society thread ive been bumping for 10 years now).

I think they should invest more time in making the game more attractive with fun social activities. More competitions for societies or teams etc. People dont have a problem spending money for fun but killin 100000 XYZ is not something Id call fun :)

True :bandit:

I think that is spot on that we lack enough of alternative gameplay that is based on
having fun. We also lack more advanced features and alternatives to excisting features,
like many of the suggestions that are in your thread about societies.

My guess why MA don't develop and create a lot more features is simply due to a too
small development team. They screwed it up already when they bought the castle
instead of putting even more resources in development, and they have never been
able to catch up realy.
If they spend too much time on development per feature, a LOT of other concepts
will probably be only that, ideas and concepts.
If they gonna be able to catch up and increase the amount of people in the development
team, they need more ways to boost the income so they can afford to hire more people.
There are some features that could be created to work with payment both from ingame
and RL, but question is, how many will use it?
A discount for RL payment should be one part of it all, but at the same time, that should
be the only advantage to it.

Before globals and hofs brought excitement because it ment you were profitable...now I have runs with global or globals which still end up as a tt loss...so for me globals are just some pretty lights to give you the illusion you're winning and give you hope to carry on clicking.
Just like slots machines,they take your money but give you pretty lights from time to time to make you hope... welcome to Veg,sorry I ment welcome to EU baby!!!
This stuff won't stick for long...the only reason EU is still alive it' because it used to be the only RCE out there,but lately it's a game with no gameplay (just click and click and click some more),a RCE with no economy...
Some projects tryed to copy the model and failed,I know 2 which are trying to do that atm(maybe there are more) and even if all failed before,it only takes one to get it right and this so called RCE game is dead...do you actually believe all challengers will keep failing??? tick-tock MA, tick-tock

Why do you think there is a global ticker that shows all of the globals in the planet you are on and HoF's across the galaxy? This keeps the player thinking, "I can get the next global...".

Back