Achievement: My 15th Birthday!!!

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Normally I don't have anything to post here, but today is a somewhat special day.

Today is my 15th Anniversary in Entropia!! :wtg:

For those interested I'll tell you my background story.

Account created Jan. 8 2005.

Born in Atlas Haven 15 years ago. I started project Entropia after reading Deathifiers story about him buying Treasure Island.
How nice was that? Making money while playing a game!!

I started my carreer as coloror. How nice it was to being able to color your outfit.
But I quickly realized how incredibly repetitive the skilling was. So, that wasn't made for me.
Let someone else color my clothes :yup:

Then I met my biggest friend in Entropia. The guy in the brown suit which can be found in most service centres. He made me deposit around 2k$ since I quikcly learned that money makes money.
There I hunted for days on end. Hunting for bargains. Buying nice and rare stuff. Use it. And sell for more.
Those were golden days! Everything you touched turned into more ped!

I hardly hunted outside. Since I knew that hunting was a sure way to lose money. So I stayed a noob for a decade.
If I did hunt it was to skill mindforce, since at least that looked cool. Buying mindessence for 400%, no wonder that all my hunting runs turned out horrible. But I couldnt care. They guy in the brown suit would make it all back for me.

Then in 2012 I sold most my stuff withdrew around 3,5K$ and bought deeds from the remaing ped and went inactive from 2013 to 2016. Only logging in every now and then to check the revenue and to keep the account alive.

When I got bored again from playing elite dangerous with my oculus (funded by entropia :cool:) I tried a few hunts again during mayhem 2016 and was awarded with the well known welcome back hof. For me it was a 1600 ped merry snarg.
That got me hooked again and made me active again (the exact purpuse of welcome back hofs I guess).
I had a nice sum collected during 3 years revenue so I had a nice starting bankroll again.

In the past 3 years I went from 100k skills to 215k where I'm now.
So, basically still a noob.
But, rather a noob than an uber who had to mortgage his house to get there.

Now, 15 years later, I feel a next brake is coming.
As 2019 has been an extremely horrible year (lootwise) my motivation to keep doing what I've been doing the past 3 years is quickly dwindling.
So, I guess it's time for my deeds to get me back on track again while I save the time which I can spend on my family. In the time that I played entropia I've been married and got 2 daughters. So spending time on them is not a bad thing. So in a way I'm thankfull to MA for this horrible loot.

But don't worry, I'll never quit and never pull out my skills. But a brake every 5 years or so might be a healthy thing. I could advice more people to do that.

But before I go to rest I will do a short hunting run tonight to pick up my FEN anniversary HOF :tongue2:

So, now you all know who this (sometimes bad tempered) purple avatar is. :girl:

Congrats old timer ?

I love back stories. Congratulations on 15 years.

thats awesome and happy birthday on your avatar. i joined project entropia on december 15th of 2003 myself.

I love back stories. Congratulations on 15 years.

Thanks and my pleasure :)

thats awesome and happy birthday on your avatar. i joined project entropia on december 15th of 2003 myself.

Now thats some olditmer! :laugh:

I was still traveling through Australia at that time. And no pc's and no internet in the outback :tongue2:

Happy Puberty!

Happy Birthday / Anniversary! Hope we have at least 15 more years! :yay::woot::birthday:

Awww Happy Birthday Wizz! Great story too :wtg:

:birthday::cheer:

Gratz my old friend and mentor :wtg:

15 years later and still level 50

15 years later and still level 50

:laugh:

15 years later and still an ass.

Like my skills your bad attitude also hasn't changed in 15 years.

It's 60 btw
:tongue2:

Back