Shaolin
Curly Xcite24 Orridge
Im after a price check on some items...

namely Any/all of the angel Sets (F)
Mayhem Armor (F)
Imp MKII (lower tier).
TR6 perfected and modified.

Anybody? ??!♂️

Tr6 Perfected was for sale by Danny O a while back for +10k. Some reseller bought it and posted for sale +19k a bit later on iirc.

No that was modified. Perfected theres 2 in game and there both 60k+ price tag on them. A t10 one posted for sale months ago for upwards of 70k havnt seen it bumped since

Tr6 Perfected was for sale by Danny O a while back for +10k. Some reseller bought it and posted for sale +19k a bit later on iirc.

Geez.... Ya know if MA wants to make the game more affordable for players I think we need to do away with resellers pulling this kind of shit. It's one thing to buy something and resell for a few % or a few peds profit, but this kind of profiteering is borderline criminal.

Sold my (F) Angel SGA bout a yr ago for +11k cant imagine anything increasing in value last cple yrs.

Geez.... Ya know if MA wants to make the game more affordable for players I think we need to do away with resellers pulling this kind of shit. It's one thing to buy something and resell for a few % or a few peds profit, but this kind of profiteering is borderline criminal.

Totally agree with this, because unaffordability of gear is a factor that drives people away from the game, while we need the playerbase and the economy to grow for everybody. I've no idea how the devs could limit this activity though.

Also, some people may think that buying an item with very high markup will guarantee good returns, which isn't necessarily true or completely false in some cases.

Back