PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

So I put in a support case for the extremely sub par returns and linked the other thread questioning the terrible loot that the community is experiencing. You know to get the ball rolling on a discussion and what is accepted and expected. Also to help MA figure out what is wrong with the loot. I asked several questions that I was able to get some responses too.

One of which was my official returns for the last 3 months from MA.
    Your hunting returns for 2019:

October, 92.47%
    November, 91,89%
    December, 92.91%

Obviously well below what is expected with someone that has 53 level animal looter along with over 3 Dpp and hunts an extreme amount of mobs all over the Entropia Universe. However in the below message and didn't get an answer to why it is so low and well lower than what is expected. Obviously support can't shed that type of light on this but still its time to open dialog about these type of returns.

It was stated what matters is "Skills, Gear and Knowledge of the Universe"

Obviously I don't think even a new player with zero looter should be getting 91% for a month. Much less a seasoned player that is going off the model MA provides for us of attaining Skills, Gear and Knowledge of the Universe.

Take this information in the response as just that and hopefully we will have better transparency and MA will figure out a way for players that love this game, don't get well below the expected returns. It seems like it isn't in our hands at all the last 3 months. Not exactly sure what is wrong with the loot but something has to be addressed. This situation makes the future not so bright to start the new year for the hunting community.

Edit- In before someone says I need to kill more mobs. I have killed literally millions of mobs. Today my first 1,300 mobs killed yielded 90.2% TT. Loot is just flat no matter what.

I wish you all luck out there

Thanks Abomb

So with that I will link the official response
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-09-2020 at 19:10.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,911 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I like their response to your support case, actually. And I have a feeling that lots more people will be putting in support cases like yours to find out what their 'official' returns have been over the last 3 months
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Oke can you share your hunting setup please

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    90%+ TT looks pretty good by most standards, so it's tough to call it bad loot. Even before loot 2.0 for hunting people used to say you'd get about 90% TT returns, and that generally used to be the case for mining (I think someone even published a scientific paper on that rate awhile back).

As MA alluded to, making up that other 10% deals with real-life skill and knowledge, in large part finding good MU. That's what all us miners have to do, as do hunters and crafters. That's what we were expected to learn as newbie as you bring up, so it doesn't really look like that aspect has changed for new players.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like their response to your support case, actually. And I have a feeling that lots more people will be putting in support cases like yours to find out what their 'official' returns have been over the last 3 months
    It was a helpful response! My initial support case I feel maintained being constructive so I got some constructive answers. So for that I do thank the nice person that gave me some answers.

I feel like information and transparency is key and it's obvious I love this game, perhaps too much. So with that it bothers me when it gets like this. When as a community we are experiencing well below what is expected. Key word expected So what changed? Who knows for sure someone at the office and I am sure they are reading this thread hopefully.

With that said why have my monthly returns took a crushing sharp dive that caused me to yield and say okay now it's time for a support case. The same crushing returns that many are experiencing. Hopefully when MA changes something we know what changes were made. That we can deposit with confidence and enjoy the game.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    90%+ TT looks pretty good by most standards, so it's tough to call it bad loot. Even before loot 2.0 for hunting people used to say you'd get about 90% TT returns, and that generally used to be the case for mining (I think someone even published a scientific paper on that rate awhile back).

As MA alluded to, making up that other 10% deals with real-life skill and knowledge, in large part finding good MU. That's what all us miners have to do, as do hunters and crafters. That's what we were expected to learn as newbie as you bring up, so it doesn't really look like that aspect has changed for new players.
    I am sorry in hunting expected is 95-98% TT Anything below 95% is just supposed to be due to low looter skill and bad gear/mob choices. Most hunters should be near the 98% that hunt enough. I can't fathom 91% long term TT returns hence the support cast

For myself anything under 97% is just something that needs to be addressed and you can't survive with that in hunting. So 91%? Yea you get it.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-09-2020 at 17:55.

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    What weapon(s), what mobs? You hid your entropialife profile so hard to see what you are hunting...so also hard to see your cycle.

Zho
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    Oke can you share your hunting setup please
    Sure but it isn't me, sorry but this isn't an issue I can fix (short of just not hunting). I don't think the players that are experiencing these returns can fix the dramatic drop in TT return. This is an MA issue with loot. Keep in mind this sharp decline in TT % is a new occurrence which caused me to make a support case on behalf of myself and the community.

With that said depending on mob and skills I am working on.
    Ares Imp Ring

My main melee set up lately has been Genesis Sparkbite with Eco enhancers, Melee VI amp so I can convert shrapnel to get the 101% I unlocked commando with swords so on larger mobs I still use them.

Ranged I use Isis LC 55 CDF from token trader with Mayhem Gamma Amp for 3.16 Dpp

MF since I am working on Intuition I am using a Corrosive 8 UL Chip with 6 amp

I just want loot to go back to where it was.... I feel like if my returns were sub par and only 95% then it is my problem with looter and set up. Then I need to work on it to raise it to 98+% Then MU covers losses. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    What weapon(s), what mobs? You hid your entropialife profile so hard to see what you are hunting...so also hard to see your cycle.

Zho
    I hid my profile because 90+% of my globals don't track so it isn't a useful tool. I have had days where 20+ globals didn't register or months of nothing registering and some mob where I achieved top loot. You see I hunt on every planet and do missions across the universe. The tracker isn't tracking Cyrene, Ark, RT, Toulan the only time you see me on tracker is when I am grinding Caly mobs.

You can see me in globals for the week/month on Caperon and Molisk as I was finishing both their missions and Bronze Molisk

I tend to stay with a low HP mob range but like I said I kill millions of mobs. On Ark I have complete stage 6 Oro now 17 times and many others that of course didn't register a lot of what I grinded. I complete missions and usually get the expected returns and make things work. However hunting right now is just unbearable for a lot of the community.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-09-2020 at 17:57.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    My TT seems fine, at some point I need to put together a report and post it lol...

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    For Mayhem I'm sitting at 64462 cycled and -1463 return, or 97.7%.

But not a lot cycled tbh..

In the words of MA, it is dynamic, everyone's experience is different, blah blah blah...

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast