PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Pain Incoming
    Images

Skills, Gear and Knowledge of the Universe

Skills = no lifing or and money
    Gear = money
    Knowledge = MU

Next time you see someone high skilled, ask him how much he have no-lifed. What is his no-life skill etc. Gear and knowledge is your money while skills are your time.

Feels good to not be hunting

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Ok guys. Time to check something I did in 5min for you. It's quite late and I am sleepy. Positively Skewed Distribution!

Study: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
    https://corporatefinanceinstitute.co...-distribution/

MA through their code can manipulate how "symetrical" this distribution should be. You cross green line rarely and they will keep it that way. Tons of stuff probably influence where exactly you are placed on this chart, more on left or more on right, like skills, amount of loot events (the more the better), gun set-up, "knowledge of the game" blah blah etc. but in general you are doomed to loose. Always!

EU players *suffer from bad loot*
    MA *laughs in Gaussian*

good night folks
    Last edited by Geralt; 01-14-2020 at 23:50.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And skills....are the biggest thing everyone is missing when considering their returns.
    Skills have no TT value and therefor are not included in TT returns.
    The markup of skills after extraction costs can be factored into the markup returns. The problem is that the majority of skills have lost their value. There is simply not enough demand to keep up with the supply. It only takes one serious grinder to flood the market.
    I personally can produce more skills than the market can absorb without saturating the market and reducing the value further. And since the new Mayhem system has forced serious competitors who are also serious hunters to diversify, I have done this with clubs, powerfist, shortblades, longblades, cryogenics, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, support weapons, and of course there's all the "negative value" skills which produce a net loss by chipping out by using ranged weapons. The only weapons I have not personally farmed to the point of market saturation are the weapons which are bottle necked by low DPS (whips, gauss).
    Consequently only a small fraction of the skills gained can be counted in markup returns when significant turnover is conducted.

ok, about 2 days ago, i lost almost 300 ped on 18 clicks of LR-45, 2x success. today, 723.05 ped run atrox = -422.38 (52.85% return)

are you for damn real?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckiX View Post
    ok, about 2 days ago, i lost almost 300 ped on 18 clicks of LR-45, 2x success. today, 723.05 ped run atrox = -422.38 (52.85% return)

are you for damn real?
    It's called a mob deficit, Atrox have this & can last even past 8k peds.
    So you could easily lose 3000 peds but noone believes this, but true.
    If you complain of returns after 3000 kills then you are over hunting.
    Why? Cause you lack the sufficient bankroll to nagivate their deficit.

Mark Rufen Power: "Profitable hunting with 100% returns? Possible, want to know how? Learn How To Survive & Profit"

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    Ok guys. Time to check something I did in 5min for you. It's quite late and I am sleepy. Positively Skewed Distribution!

Study: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
    https://corporatefinanceinstitute.co...-distribution/

MA through their code can manipulate how "symetrical" this distribution should be. You cross green line rarely and they will keep it that way. Tons of stuff probably influence where exactly you are placed on this chart, more on left or more on right, like skills, amount of loot events (the more the better), gun set-up, "knowledge of the game" blah blah etc. but in general you are doomed to loose. Always!

EU players *suffer from bad loot*
    MA *laughs in Gaussian*

good night folks

They deleted my picture. Great job! I've been here only for 4 years so it is not enough to post a fokken picture. This was a really nice and easy visualisation why there is more people getting 91% TT return than people getting MindArk "average" 97%.

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    They deleted my picture. Great job! I've been here only for 4 years so it is not enough to post a fokken picture. This was a really nice and easy visualisation why there is more people getting 91% TT return than people getting MindArk "average" 97%.
    If you have been here for 4 years then you should probably have noticed that they
    over and over again tell people to upload pictures to PCFs gallery.
    Try again so we can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by M Rufen Power View Post
    It's called a mob deficit, Atrox have this & can last even past 8k peds.
    So you could easily lose 3000 peds but noone believes this, but true.
    If you complain of returns after 3000 kills then you are over hunting.
    Why? Cause you lack the sufficient bankroll to nagivate their deficit.
    The problem is the low tt-return... 50-60% over 3k or even over 500 kills... that's just robbing people...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    The problem is the low tt-return... 50-60% over 3k or even over 500 kills... that's just robbing people...
    That's not a problem that's simply properly bankroll management. The deficit has a limit to how much it can take from you. Once you learn the deficit amount and reach it, you can carry on hunting as it won't take much more from you and eventually should even out through kick backs. I have had bad looting streaks upwards of 2500 kills. How much do Atrox cost to kill again? Oh yeah 1 PED, times that by 3000, potentially -3000 can happen from the start. So you need about 9000 to 12000 ped to hunt atrox efficiently without going broke in a week of cycling 3000 peds. That's not robbery but ignorance.

Mark Rufen Power: "Profitable hunting with 100% returns? Possible, want to know how? Learn How To Survive & Profit"

Quote Originally Posted by M Rufen Power View Post
    Oh yeah 1 PED, times that by 3000, potentially -3000 can happen from the start. So you need about 9000 to 12000 ped to hunt atrox efficiently without going broke in a week of cycling 3000 peds.
    9000 to 12000 PED for 1 PED mob, that's just far too much. 2000 to 3000 would be somewhat acceptable.
    And you really don't see any issues with 50-60% return runs? That's just trash returns and robbery.

Any why must it be that low? What's your issue with increasing it to 90+%?

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast