PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For Mayhem I'm sitting at 64462 cycled and -1463 return, or 97.7%.

But not a lot cycled tbh..

In the words of MA, it is dynamic, everyone's experience is different, blah blah blah...
    Nice yea that is great! Glad someone got something going

Like I said if i start dipping below 95% it's kinda okay what do we need to fix or hunt different. However I am cycling 100,000s of peds over a lot of mobs that aren't giving me a return that I expect, or is expected.

When I have killed 40 or 50k of one specific mob and now struggle to get 91% all of a sudden. Something is off. Then when I test every planet and grind and it's the same. Again something is off. Which is why we have that other thread on loot returns lately.

I have completed many bronze and repeat missions so I figure this info is helpful and hopefully we can get some clarity from MA on this situation.

Right now I am changing gears, I will harvest and cross skill then re-invest into mining and other areas until this is fixed. Key word fixed.

Intuition and some of these Attribute missions I am finishing will have to just wait for a little. Not throwing money at this when 91% is the norm now.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-09-2020 at 18:03.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,920 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    When as a community we are experiencing well below what is expected. Key word expected So what changed?
    "Community" expectations from the looks of it. As discussed in other loot threads, if someone is expected 95-98% TT long-term, they can't really expect MA to sustain that long-term. The norm has always been closer to 90% across professions even if it seemed like we had a surge across professions just last year. If that was a change by MA that got rolled back because it wasn't really sustainable, then that rollback is just going back to the norm.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    "Community" expectations from the looks of it. As discussed in other loot threads, if someone is expected 95-98% TT long-term, they can't really expect MA to sustain that long-term. The norm has always been closer to 90% across professions even if it seemed like we had a surge across professions just last year. If that was a change by MA that got rolled back because it wasn't really sustainable, then that rollback is just going back to the norm.
    MA stated right after loot 2.0 their specific target of 96% tt returns on all hunting activities, and then later, stated they wanted to bring it closer to 98%. So hence the 'expectation'.

I'm sure someone can find this statement somewhere on this forum...
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Angel Spike Sunny
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    Have been away for a few years...

Loot 2.0 ?

96% returns for hunting?

There has got to be a great link that someone can hit me up with!

:Beerchug:

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tomi jupiajo Digital
    Images
    2017-07-14
    Developer Notes #13 - Loot 2.0 Statistics

The MindArk design team has been closely monitoring the impact of Loot 2.0, recently implemented in Version Update 15.15. We have also been following the many interesting and valuable discussions on community forums and thought it would be helpful to those discussions to share some hunting return statistics.

Net return for all hunting activity since VU 15.15: 94.71%
    Net return for hunters cycling at least 100,000 PED since VU 15.15: 97.29%
    Net return for hunters cycling at least 10,000 PED since VU 15.15: 94.79%
    Net return for accounts created in 2017, cycling at least 100 PED since VU 15.15: 94.87%
    Net return for accounts created in 2017: 93.47%

These return rates are very close to MindArk’s targets for Loot 2.0, and indicate that the changes implemented are working as intended. Of course, we will continue to monitor, tweak and improve moving forward.

Happy hunting!
    More statements here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...-loot-post-2-0

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    To OP:

Do you keep precise logs yourself?

If so:

Do those numbers in the support case match what you show in your own logs?

If not:

You just trust MA is calculating them correctly without any transparency about how the data is gathered and how they are calculated? I could just paste 3 numbers into a support ticket and tell you that's your returns and you take it as gospel?

Would be interested to see if the results for someone who does keep very precise logs matches what MA gives them.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    I like their response to your support case, actually. And I have a feeling that lots more people will be putting in support cases like yours to find out what their 'official' returns have been over the last 3 months
    MA's response to my complaints about bad returns:
    We've taken a look at your returns for 2018 and they are the following:

Hunting: 96,20%
    Crafting: 90,26%
    They didn't even bothered looking up mining returns xD

Hunting is fine, crafting not and the crafting return has even gone down a bit in 2019...

Sample size in crafting is 400+k clicks... after that many clicks i would expect to be somewhat close to the expected 95%...

Edit: and they apologized for me not having a pleasuring experience..
    i don't want an apology, i want them to fix the issue...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-09-2020 at 18:43.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    To OP:

Do you keep precise logs yourself?

If so:

Do those numbers in the support case match what you show in your own logs?

If not:

You just trust MA is calculating them correctly without any transparency about how the data is gathered and how they are calculated? I could just paste 3 numbers into a support ticket and tell you that's your returns and you take it as gospel?

Would be interested to see if the results for someone who does keep very precise logs matches what MA gives them.
    Precise monthly logs no but their numbers look right (I do agree though it would be nice to know the exact Data and see someone who has exact Data match theirs) Maybe someone will do that? I keep more hunt and mob specific tracking and been getting 70% returns on some days. Then going to another planet and getting 70% returns for a few days. Then it breaks some and get the expected returns or slightly above TT for a few runs. Which is how I end up with the 91-92%

However since the recent loot thread and after yesterday. Where I logged 76% on Caly, then 66% on Monria then 70% on RT I said okay time for a support case. I don't deposit money in this game to throw it away. I expect returns and to invest so I can survive long term and of course make withdraws. Economy and door works both ways.

My last HOF over 500 ped was on a Werewolf on Nov. 12th. (779) ped Maybe they storing up an ATH for me? Well it will have to wait I don't see any real hunting in my future until I know it is safe to actually hunt. I will do something else
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,920 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    What I take from this is MA has ways and a reason for tracking our individual returns.

I thought about asking them for mine, but don't want to point it out to them in case I get " re-balanced"
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1500+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Einar Lee Yap
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

MA changes your loot just acoz

Everyone can't profit all the time, Everyone doesn't lose all the time, MA must win all the time.

2007-11-12 20:53 You wrote:

Since VU 9 my avatar has been doing rather poorly. My returns on hunts have been about 20% of ammo costs, the highest being about 40%. My avatar is a Lvl 34 Laser pistoleer, yet using a Korss H400 5 and 6 missed shots IN A ROW are frequent. About 95% of the time, my first shot is a miss, (shows no damage), however it also always get the MOB's attention as though it had been hit. I always use an AMP on my Korss H400. Usually an A103, however I'd guesstimate the damage it has been doing is in the lower 1/3 of the guns damage range WITHOUT AN AMP 60% of the time.

Could you pls check my avatar or something?

2007-11-13 07:40 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
    It is regrettable that you feel this way. However, you have been with us for a long time and you are probably aware of that we cannot discuss issues referring to the core dynamic of the Entropia Universe. There are numerous reasons for this. However, what we can reveal is that we have not implemented any changes in the distribution of the loot or in the general loot system. The return calculated as a percentage today, is no different from before. The dynamic feature of Entropia Universe has the effect that you sometimes have good times and sometimes not so good. Maybe it does not look too bright for you now, but we can ensure you that your luck will turn sooner or later.

Thanks for your patience and your participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Support

If you didn't know before now you know what dynamic means.

Last edited by Adjusted Einar; 01-09-2020 at 19:49.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast