PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For fun as I test some higher efficiency and set-ups to try and figure out what is wrong with the loot system. I decided to grab myself an Armatrix SB-60

2403 Ped In
    1876 Ped Out

78%

Which seems to be my typical runs right around the 77-82% lately. Yea my skills, gear and knowledge is doing wonders and this is where I completely stop all test and say I'm out till MA fixes their loot. This is on them! The players are just tired and will do something else.

I can harvest, mine and cross skill or just go to the gym more instead of wasting money. I will enjoy other aspects of the game that is either free or obviously more fun then watching my money burn.

Anyone should be able to get the accepted and expected 95-98% returns will way less looter and gear. Again these are averages for the player base, you shouldn't need FEN items to attain these numbers. They are expected without that gear.

Players should be not only doing far better than this but they should also be winning. That is what stimulates growth in this game and it's economy. Withdraws is vital to this games success. It's a win/win for MA. However the deposit every couple days business model and these types of returns will only drive away their loyal depositors. This isn't even close to fun and again I wish you luck out there.

Abomb
    Fun (or at least positive feeling) is the key word I guess, otherwise EU will be like a boring second job.

What mob did you go for? One all the way or several different?
    Any Knifefighter prof stand that are between 75 and 96% in progression?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    first of all no one and i mean no one, should have to explain their selves to anyone about their IRL situation or what they do and don't do or justify anything to anyone in any way shape or form, so stop doing that.

Secondly MA should realise that without people like us who have been here 10 years + and have spent a big chunk of money is the reason you got off the ground and to where you are now. Its about time you pulled your finger out and got your act straight and showed some god damn gratitude.

Do you honestly think that everyone wants to withdraw and that's all that matters, Some of us just wanted to progress buy better gear grow further and carry on showing the loyalty that we have been since your coming into existence.

No one is in profit no one is breaking even no one is anything. The only difference is some are confident to admit and others are weak and insecure that people will laugh at them, And the ones laughing let me tell you about them they are a unique kind of stupid, they are the most worse off and they hide it by pointing fingers at others.

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    The game doesn't have to work. The game has to work for you! If it doesn't, do something else with you time! Find something you enjoy, find something before you turn into alukat.
    Alukat did withdraw his 300% profit and moved to another game before MA takes all that profit away with the buttload of shit tt-return runs.

People are just better off withdrawing their money and go to play some cheaper game before MA sucks all their money away.

Quote Originally Posted by TeesMaarKhan View Post
    first of all no one and i mean no one, should have to explain their selves to anyone about their IRL situation or what they do and don't do or justify anything to anyone in any way shape or form, so stop doing that.

Secondly MA should realise that without people like us who have been here 10 years + and have spent a big chunk of money is the reason you got off the ground and to where you are now. Its about time you pulled your finger out and got your act straight and showed some god damn gratitude.

Do you honestly think that everyone wants to withdraw and that's all that matters, Some of us just wanted to progress buy better gear grow further and carry on showing the loyalty that we have been since your coming into existence.

No one is in profit no one is breaking even no one is anything. The only difference is some are confident to admit and others are weak and insecure that people will laugh at them, And the ones laughing let me tell you about them they are a unique kind of stupid, they are the most worse off and they hide it by pointing fingers at others.
    Its quite often due to what kind of personality we have. Those leaning towards or who are narcissists
    will often have a "know it all" approach, noticed this quite often at work. Sadly they are not only
    "know it all", quite often we can add "but no knowledge about it".
    I don't know how often this have happened in EU, that this kind of people say I'm totaly wrong with
    my theories, but at the same time they have no one themselfs, and if they do, they lack any kind
    of logic.
    Being a HSP around this kind of people is a curse, due to some abilities we do have.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Woah. they given you the tt return.
    I asked multiples times for mine as i know its far worse than yours and most of other hunters, as expected, they refused to provide me the ashaming numbers i am getting.
    2018 and 2019 were as bad as my low skills days.

Other than that, yeah the loot has been alot less consistant and getting far more 40-70% return on a 1k ped run sample than before loot 2.0.
    Though i see the same people managing to get the fat swirl payback on daily-weekly basis.

I also wonder if the decreasing number of active players affect the loot at all.

This isnt the game i joined more than a decade ago. I am clearly out the door if it keeps staying alike.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

For fun as I test some higher efficiency and set-ups to try and figure out what is wrong with the loot system. I decided to grab myself an Armatrix SB-60

2403 Ped In
    1876 Ped Out

78%
    If you think you will see a 1% difference on a sample size that small with the high volatility of hunting, you still havent got what bankroll management and smart hunting is.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    Alukat did withdraw his 300% profit and moved to another game before MA takes all that profit away with the buttload of shit tt-return runs.

People are just better off withdrawing their money and go to play some cheaper game before MA sucks all their money away.
    If only Alukat would have moved 300% of his forum posts too...

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    K T J
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images

2403 Ped In
    1876 Ped Out

78%
    Quote Originally Posted by Taldur View Post
    If you think you will see a 1% difference on a sample size that small with the high volatility of hunting, you still havent got what bankroll management and smart hunting is.
    Taldur, just to put it in perspective, 2400ped is $240 which is about 2 years worth of most subscription based games - the very fact that you call it a small sample proves how much you are missing the point about the game being massively expensive.

And, unfortunately you are not the expert on bankroll management OR "smart hunting" as with returns of even 95% the smartest option is to not hunt at all and withdraw what cash you have left.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    the main problem and I experience it myself is that most people work or have families etc and cant hunt/craft etc 24hours a day. I just want for a fairly eff hunt on baby argos by twin peaks for an hour to do rank8 start to finnish.. 250ped ammo used to put it in perspective. all said and done.. down 105ped in 1 hours grinding small mobs. do I have to hunt for the rest of the evening to get back to 95%? or hope for better tomorrow?
    ✘✘✘ ViP™₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/YG5H4Md

Forgot to say, we have no buyer power. As there is only one supplier.
    Last edited by DuckiX; 01-12-2020 at 21:49.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast