PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    9000 to 12000 PED for 1 PED mob, that's just far too much. 2000 to 3000 would be somewhat acceptable.
    And you really don't see any issues with 50-60% return runs? That's just trash returns and robbery.

Any why must it be that low? What's your issue with increasing it to 90+%?
    I think he meant 9-12k for atrox. 1 ped loss per mob x 3000 times, I.e. 75 % return over a relatively long time.

I'm more conservative and would say 15-20k ped bank roll to hunt atrox without risk of going broke/be forced to sellstuff before hitting those multis.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    I think he meant 9-12k for atrox. 1 ped loss per mob x 3000 times, I.e. 75 % return over a relatively long time.

I'm more conservative and would say 15-20k ped bank roll to hunt atrox without risk of going broke/be forced to sellstuff before hitting those multis.
    Listen to yourself, 2000$!!!!
    To hunt a junk mob like atrox!?!?

Which sane person would do that? Apart from die hard gamblers?

If this is the case, how on earth will you ever attract new players?
    How can entropia ever get big?

2000$ needed to play a simple repetitive game??

How many idiots like us are willing to shove in that amount of cash with a near 100% loss guaranteed??

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post

How many idiots like us are willing to shove in that amount of cash with a near 100% loss guaranteed??
    well, i did shove 1.200$ into Square-Enix account for 5 years of FFXI. Sure it was a garantueed loss, but the game was fun and ofc i could play it 24/7 Doing Endgame was included in that price ofc

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    9000 to 12000 PED for 1 PED mob, that's just far too much. 2000 to 3000 would be somewhat acceptable.
    And you really don't see any issues with 50-60% return runs? That's just trash returns and robbery.

Any why must it be that low? What's your issue with increasing it to 90+%?
    Okay, just to keep my comment short and not rant. I have had 55% returns on a few runs. Overall I'm still over 100%. Hope that's food for thought. You can't base 1 hunt and say the return is 50%. You need far more looting instances to sustain and level out. The more the better, and you won't always get 50%, the off sets can be 200% returned from 1 hof.

Mark Rufen Power: "Profitable hunting with 100% returns? Possible, want to know how? Learn How To Survive & Profit"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post

The more bankroll the better. It all evens out eventually, the issue is larger HP mobs have larger deficit thresholds. Many people can't or don't know how to survive them and believe the games rigged for them to always loss. Not true!

Mark Rufen Power: "Profitable hunting with 100% returns? Possible, want to know how? Learn How To Survive & Profit"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    Listen to yourself, 2000$!!!!
    To hunt a junk mob like atrox!?!?

Which sane person would do that? Apart from die hard gamblers?

If this is the case, how on earth will you ever attract new players?
    How can entropia ever get big?

It will be pure loss to the one who doesn't understand this mechanic. But who says having 20K and grinding atrox would deliver a guarantee loss? If you were to ask me, would I deposit 2000 to be able to always on most occasions break even, I'd do it in a heartbeat. If you can survive the deficit which is always different per mob and get past the bad loot cycle, the ped loss reverses. Jumping mobs may be detrimental to recovering the losses on a prior mob, as you have filled that mob and not the new one. This is why I am a very big advocate to grinding one mob or similar creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by M Rufen Power View Post
    Okay, just to keep my comment short and not rant. I have had 55% returns on a few runs. Overall I'm still over 100%. Hope that's food for thought. You can't base 1 hunt and say the return is 50%. You need far more looting instances to sustain and level out. The more the better, and you won't always get 50%, the off sets can be 200% returned from 1 hof.
    Overall over 100%, lucky you. Over the past 2 years i'm 444k PED cycled down the road and at 92,99% TT-return.
    305k PED crafting with 94,33% TT-return.
    65k PED mining with 86,57% TT-return.
    74k PED hunting with 93,12% TT-return.
    Just so you know i'm not a smalltime crafter/miner/hunter.

I didn't claim the return would be 50% long term, i said the base returns need to change so that 50-80% TT-return runs no longer happen. There's a difference.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-15-2020 at 12:33.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    I'm interested in how you track your runs, can you please give us some details? Like... do you convert your shrapnel mid hunt several times? I think you should stream your runs.

Normally I would say 50-60% is possible only if you convert shrapnel many times, or, you hunt less than 50 mobs or smth like that.... because the return without multipliers is 66-75%.. I am very curious how you get 50%

Med term it's not possible to get such poor returns... and yes, it would be robbery

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    74k PED hunting with 93,12% TT-return.
    That's bad yes. But so is quitting and moving mobs when the going gets tough. I personally would stay. Of course lowering the return scale would help. But MA have not made any changes to this, so that just leaves us to change.

That's bad yes. But so is quitting and moving mobs when the going gets tough. I personally would stay. Of course lowering the return scale would help. But MA have not made any changes to this, so that just leaves us to change.
    Nah, i rather quit before it gets even worse and i learned the hard way on crafting already that it can get significantly worse.
    MA hasn't made any changes yet, this thread is about getting MA to finally make some changes.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast