Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

While noting that the OP is about tt returns having appeared to drop recently to below what is acceptable for many people, there has always been the link to mu.
A self-balancing system needs to have an equilibrium point or well - an attractor - strong enough to maintain feedback mechanisms. Mining appears to have the right idea.

Maybe counterintuitively, mining is boring enough to keep many players away unless the demand for mined mats soars and mus go up. If mus go down, so does the number of miners. They don't leave the game, just the activity.

Unfortunately, hunting does not appear to have quite the same mechanism on mus. People either hunt or they stop ped-turnover activity, so MA need to be much more careful about how much tt they "extract" here....

Do you think they have noticed yet or just think it's post-mayhem blues?

Remember their post about how big turnover hunters have more % tt return? This is the problem. You need consistency and more activity to see a decent %. This is the way ...for now. Meaning low budget/dps hunters need to dial down the mobs level, down to a point where they can see some consistency in % returns...
Should this change? I don't know, but, that's the thing one has to fix if they want to improve their current game. Or, wait until things change (if things will change) with a loot 3.0 or smth...

TT returns and whatever seem to still be working as they always have,

It isn't though. Which many players have stated with their numbers and experience. For many there is another 5% TT return being taken by MA from the typical hunting the past 3 months. The TT return is different because something was definitely tweaked and changed. This is why there are many post about it. This isn't a player is doing something wrong issue when MA changes the loot.

Fixed that for you.

You fixed nothing and it isn't up to you or any of the players to fix the current game. I wish you could look at some bigger pictures instead of the little personal world that you live in.

First

Is the 4,142 active hunters enough hunters in this game? No
Are the TT returns that most of the player base is experiencing good enough? No

MA should be trying to improve the hunter profession to increase that 4,142 to 10 to 15k active hunters. Then it should be trying to continue to grow that number year after year. The fact that this number never goes up and is a revolving door of players quitting is a BAD business model.

This isn't up to the player to change the business model and how loot is distributed. It's up to MA. Players do market the game for them "IF" it is in a good state which right now it isn't because of the low TT % returns they are giving. Again low TT % returns is an MA problem that they need to improve with a new VU.

Finally

Look at the game overall Eve and what is happening in the community instead of just saying yup my house seems fine despite everything around you burning. There are so many seasoned hunters that are just stopping hunting because of the recent changes and returns. This is 100% an MA problem to fix for the players, they need to put out these fires! It's like you don't want the game to get better and only care about yourself but that isn't a great way to look at things.

Eve why is this thread so popular? Why are there similar threads about loot? It's because the loot changed and people noticed. It's because loot TT% returns are down because of these changes. These are the facts.

Last edited:
but theres not rly a better way to do it, the only thing i think MA need to fix is markup

Ofc there's a better way to do it.
Hunting loot events:
10% Chance for 90% return on kill
44% Chance for 93% return on kill
45% Chance for 95% return on kill
1% Chance for 100+% return on kill (aka Multiplier)
garantueed TT-return: 90+%

Crafting (quantity + maxed for chances):
turn all BPs into SIB BPs
5% Chance for fail
1% Chance for 100+% return success (aka multiplier)
36% Chance for 100% TT-return success
58% Chance for 90% TT-return near success

Mining (based on 1 ped per drop, outdoors):
33% chance for nrf
66% chance for 1,35 PED claim
1% chance for Multplier
add level 14 amplifier > 1,5 times the decay of level 13 amp & 1,5 times the claim size of level 13 amp
add level 15 amplifier > 2 times the decay of level 13 & 2 times the claim size of level 13 amp

This way the minimum return will be much higher, which should make more people stay & attract more people, which results in more demand for items and higher MUs.

MA can try to solely focus on increasing the MU, but they're gonna lose that fight, when people just keep quitting the game, because of shit returns.

Last edited:
First

Is 4k hunters enough in this game? Yes and No.

For us? It is not enough for many reasons - empty planets, dead economy, low trade volume etc.
For MindArk? It is perfectly fine amount. Their sales recently are around 7m USD per year and they consider this "extremely profitable". All they need is 4k hunters and some miners and crafters to regularly deposit 100-150 USD monthly on average while keeping withdrawal ratio on expected level of 30%. (it's not made up - all this data is from their financial statement)

They don't need to go global, they don't need millions of players. They won't change much about game. They can stay in their niche, having 5-6k active depositors and milk the cow as much as possible hoping it won't *mooooo* to loud. That's what they have been doing for past 17 years and it worked for them perfectly.

EU works fine for MA. Don't expect any change!

You fixed nothing and it isn't up to you or any of the players to fix the current game. I wish you could look at some bigger pictures instead of the little personal world that you live in.

If it's not up to me to fix the game, nor up to anyone, why did you took on this quest then, to fix the loot?
I am looking at the bigger picture, the bigger picture is that there are over 4k hunters (a small numer, I agree on that) but only a handful that are 'reporting' bad results. Plus, in your case, you refuse any advice, you use bad tools and you think you should do much better than you are but you are not willing to change anything and that is not the game's problem, it's your problem.

I don't get why you feel you represent the other 4k hunters... MOST of them are not writing on forums, not even viewing it so the bigger picture is a different one...
The picture where the loot is bad is a picture often present on the forum and on all this threads there are certain individuals that are never happy and this will go on forever... these threads will burn for a long time, just as the game will go on for a long time.
These kind of threads are always popular. People read them for entertainment, many agree with you, some agree with me (alukat will negrep anyone who says the game is fine :D ) but the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Please try to improve your part too, not do stupid shit then blame MA because others outsmart you, ok?

If it's not up to me to fix the game, nor up to anyone, why did you took on this quest then, to fix the loot?

We personally can't fix it but the community can ask for the system to work properly as it is proposed. The system doesn't work and now the players are addressing that so MA can fix it. So MA can make sure that the system is indeed working as it is supposed too. (Which it isn't lately)

Many players were getting acceptable returns then MA changed something and now most aren't.

I don't get why you feel you represent the other 4k hunters... MOST of them are not writing on forums, not even viewing it so the bigger picture is a different one...

Because Abomb is The People's Champ and fighting The Good Fight

(a small numer, I agree on that) but only a handful that are 'reporting' bad results. Plus, in your case, you refuse any advice, you use bad tools and you think you should do much better than you are but you are not willing to change anything and that is not the game's problem, it's your problem.

You are wrong only a handful of hunters are getting the expected results ( not even good ). The majority of hunters have experienced a sharp decline in TT % return regardless of the tools used or their experience. Again this thread isn't to address my personal returns but to address the change in loot that has given the community bad returns. I don't need your hunting advice, ( quite frankly your advice is bad ) I understand how the system works and I also understand that it changed and not working correctly. You are making this about me instead of the many hunters that have a sharp decline in returns even using FEN items. What of them? Do they not count? Stop with your forum malarkey and open your eyes.

Please try to improve your part too, not do stupid shit then blame MA because others outsmart you, ok?

I am always improving and I am also always stating facts. The facts are TT % returns are way to low for many seasoned hunters across Entropia regardless of Looter and Efficiency. These are facts! However you want to distort the facts is up to you as your ignorance knows no bounds. If something isn't working as it is proposed to ( it needs to be addressed ) Think this thread and others has been beneficial and constructive for MA to make changes where needed in future VU's or at least give them something to think about to increase their revenue while keeping the faith of the player base.

These are the type of constructive threads and feedback that the community should be having with MA and MA should be communicating more with us. Lets make the game better for all of us while at the same time have some transparency on issues the community obviously has.

Last edited:
You are wrong only a handful of hunters are getting the expected results ( not even good ). The majority of hunters have experienced a sharp decline in TT % return regardless of the tools used or their experience.
I am always improving and I am also always stating facts. The facts are TT % returns are way to low for many seasoned hunters across Entropia regardless of Looter and Efficiency. These are facts!

Majority or many? Since these are "facts", could you please provide the exact percentage of hunters and cite your data source?

Majority or many? Since these are "facts", could you please provide the exact percentage of hunters and cite your data source?

I think data like:

comes from tools like:

I hid my profile because 90+% of my globals don't track so it isn't a useful tool. I have had days where 20+ globals didn't register or months of nothing registering and some mob where I achieved top loot. You see I hunt on every planet and do missions across the universe. The tracker isn't tracking Cyrene, Ark, RT, Toulan the only time you see me on tracker is when I am grinding Caly mobs.

Abomb's posts are full of facts just as this is the first loot whining thread :rolleyes:

My return is actually 55%, I loose up to 400PED/hour (40 USD).
And yes whatever I hunt, high level, low level, good weapon etc.. can be 60%.

(If I would ask MA, they would probably tell me 94% again..)

I know well about 40 people ingame that I know return is extremly bad too.
Most of them don't even really play anymore since it's too expensive.
Each of them probably know 40 people also, which themself know 40 people etc..

I mean all of us indirectly know everyone in this game since community is very small.

Anyone can give me the name of someone getting positive return please ?

I mean since MA stated 97% and we all know alot of people getting about 60 or let say 80% maximum.. Where are the people whith 120% ? :confused:

That's right that only very few people are happy to get 97%.
Always same "happy few" we all know on this forum.

Just saying, but all of this happy few are either land owner, streamer, ass licker, and anyway BIG investor.

Small depositors quickly becomes milking cows after they're trapped by some good loot as a noob.

And also we all know about the "my avatar is doomed".
Good laughing matter, isn't it? :laugh:

But YES it can be, cause of course MA can set TT return of every avatar individually, and of course they'll never tell it, but they do !

Everyone is free not to believe it.

But some of you guy should stop believing that we live in a world of love and kindness..
No, not everyone is a Care Bear, especially when it comes to money... :swoon:

The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit... there is no loot pool. What exists is a personal loot pool that guarentees that you stay within your boundaries - in this case of EU that you WILL lose a percentage, if you hit a hof it is preplanned that you will lose it over given time, you have actually already lost it before it happens.

Thats why it isn't classed as gambling, because there is no chance involved... you are programmed to lose.

With gambling you stand a chance to win but with EU you are destined to lose

So no, EU isn't gambling at all - in this game you are certain to lose under the mask "of a chance" aka gambling - hence why it isn't classed as gambling by the authorities.

The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit... there is no loot pool. What exists is a personal loot pool that guarentees that you stay within your boundaries - in this case of EU that you WILL lose a percentage, if you hit a hof it is preplanned that you will lose it over given time, you have actually already lost it before it happens.

Thats why it isn't classed as gambling, because there is no chance involved... you are programmed to lose.

With gambling you stand a chance to win but with EU you are destined to lose

So no, EU isn't gambling at all - in this game you are certain to lose under the mask "of a chance" aka gambling - hence why it isn't classed as gambling by the authorities.

So true, that I repeated it a dozen times..
But you could tell it thousand times that most people here still would not hear it..:rolleyes:

This happened at 2.0

Since then, if I have to describe EU I would say:

EU is a platform on which you can have (alot of) fun by grinding mob endlessly, while losing as much money as you can and as fast as you can.
By doing this you will make your avatar skill, progress, which will allow you to grind bigger and bigger, and so losing more and more money even faster (then having so much fun).

On this same platform, rich investors have the possibility to buy lands or deeds for example, in order to receive every day a part of the money you lose (while you having alot of fun).

End of story.

I think I've tried to be as positive as possible, when I talk a lot about the FUN factor.. :yay:

I come out of my silence on this post, abomb you are just the cash cow who started to think, MA still looking for cash cows and try to make the most of it to the excess. unfortunately the person in charge of the loot equity should not be very good at giving a livable minimum.
If MA really wanted to fill the makeup that is missing for those who frequently watch the return TT, they would instead have to implant a codex with a useless skill gain implemented a codex reward system in make up items to justly make people want of grind mobs. it would have cost them nothing.
your post corresponds to the same problem as my post 2 years before so always the same problem

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297505-EU-come-to-impossible-middle-deposit
'

My return is actually 55%

FYI, the difference between you and people that track and get over 90%, is that they track before they convert their looted shrapnel. You're converting yours a few times, THEN track. That's not the way to do it :laugh::laugh:

There's no such thing of 55%. Maybe per mob, on a streak of 3-4 mobs, but avg loot even w/o globals is 66-75%
That number doesn't represent your hunting return.
Yeah we all go through such hours, where there's no multiplier for a long time, but consistency pays off and loot goes quickly back to 9x%

I come out of my silence on this post, abomb you are just the cash cow who started to think, MA still looking for cash cows and try to make the most of it to the excess. unfortunately the person in charge of the loot equity should not be very good at giving a livable minimum.
If MA really wanted to fill the makeup that is missing for those who frequently watch the return TT, they would instead have to implant a codex with a useless skill gain implemented a codex reward system in make up items to justly make people want of grind mobs. it would have cost them nothing.
your post corresponds to the same problem as my post 2 years before so always the same problem

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297505-EU-come-to-impossible-middle-deposit
'

The only person missing from this thread showed up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I swear I just read that thread an hour ago, I was trying to find where MA told you specifically that you TTd over 180k PED of loot without selling anything in auction ... where's that post? :laugh:

The only person missing from this thread showed up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I swear I just read that thread an hour ago, I was trying to find where MA told you specifically that you TTd over 180k PED of loot without selling anything in auction ... where's that post? :laugh:

I will not be able to tell you where I published the reply support post which spoke of my TT returns, but that does not matter since I no longer play

The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit...

If it is marketed that you could win, that is gambling. This is why loot boxes are gambling and being cracked down on across so many games because there is a hope to win something of value. That is gambling. Whether you profit or break even doesn't matter. You are still gambling for the big prize. So they probably will go away in all games eventually and that would be a good thing.

Anyone trying to justify loot boxes as not gambling is wrong by the standard of what is considered gambling. This is to protect people that have gambling addictions.

FYI, the difference between you and people that track and get over 90%, is that they track before they convert their looted shrapnel. You're converting yours a few times, THEN track. That's not the way to do it :laugh::laugh:

There's no such thing of 55%. Maybe per mob, on a streak of 3-4 mobs, but avg loot even w/o globals is 66-75%
That number doesn't represent your hunting return.
Yeah we all go through such hours, where there's no multiplier for a long time, but consistency pays off and loot goes quickly back to 9x%

Absolute waste of time I have to answer that non sense, but well..
Funny you seems to know my return better than me :rolleyes:

NO I don't convert shrap before counting.. I'm pretty dumb but not that much.. :eyecrazy:

YES 55% return is possible .
NO not on 3 mob.

It happened alooot for the last whole year.
For your informations I finished about 15 iron and 4/5 bronze only for Caly, just that you get an idea of the sample.. And alot of stage finished also..
715 missions completed only for Caly actually.

For sure we have to take a sample right ?
Since grinding is endless, we can always think the return will get to 97% on the next mob.. or next one, or next one..

Playing 300ped and getting 160 back is 55% to me.
When it happens 3 times in a row, it's still 55%.
But maybe you use different maths ?

Please don't do post like this again, where you talk about thing you have no idea about.
It makes me waste my time and you make a foul of yourself..

These kind of threads are always popular.

This thread was made 14 days ago, it is one of the most viewed threads on these forums all time already. I would say that is a thread of extreme interest because of where we are currently. To say this is a hot topic would be an understatement. Downplaying everything people say is the hand you always play. Can you just admit that there is an obvious stir in the community right now and maybe take an objective view? It would be healthy, just try it.

...there is an obvious stir in the community right now ...

If poor loot comes randomly per player on the basis of normal gaps in getting multis, then you should always find people in a large set that are experiencing this at the same time. However, this type of thread does not always thrive in the way it might be expected to.
For me, the timing seems pretty much spot on, as usual. I notice a downturn, think grrr, but continue anyway, as I know downturns should come in random distributions, so I just have to keep going. Then the threads start up and I see it's not just me quietly on a bad luck run, but "more" likely a general downturn.

If this were just a quick 'dawn raid' by MA of a few eggs laid by the chickens, not many people would notice. Except that they have to go and raid all the fridges and food stores and get the villagers upset. That's what it feels like anyway...

On why EU isn't gambling: it's an interesting idea that the formulas are set up so that you cannot win. However, noobs can, or could, get the welcome global, for example. It is still possible that it is not classified as winnings, but as a 'present', however - thus still NOT gambling! Guaranteed losses in general, so Yay:yay:! Even boxes are not gambling, as the tt value is set. It is the mu - the value to other players - that may get you into profit.

Still, in the long term, it should make little difference to my returns whether they are SET to 90% based on a counter and various multi-triggers if I get too low, or random loots spread out according to a formula which relies on statistics to get me 90% over time.

The problem is that MA can change the bar whenever they like, and I don't like it being lowered until I can no longer bend back enough to dance beneath it without it hurting. (90% is already way too low for turnovers of hundreds of peds per hour)
When my back hurts, I stop dancing, like many people seem to. There may be hofs on the other side for the limbo survivors, but is it worth it MA to play this game with us?

Last edited:
The problem is that MA can change the bar whenever they like, and I don't like it being lowered until I can no longer bend back enough to dance beneath it without it hurting. (90% is already way too low for turnovers of hundreds of peds per hour)
When my back hurts, I stop dancing, like many people seem to. There may be hofs on the other side for the limbo survivors, but is it worth it MA to play this game with us?

I don't like that either, yet, we're seeing it after every major event, or towards the end. Lower TT returns are tied up to lower activity. That does not mean there are no PED left, it just means payouts are payed less often (HOFs or good avg. loot) - but they are payed since consistency helps the returns to get back to the 97+% target. This is my observation based on tracking for almost 5 years (8.5mil PED tracked) and as I was saying earlier in this thread, everyone has bad periods, I had a very bad period a year ago of 93.5% after a weapon upgrade with 90+ efficiency and above average looter prof, it didn't last very long (or I was able to push through, because how long a bad streak lasts is a matter of perspective, look at Cirrus, he panics on 300 ped run...)

Playing 300ped and getting 160 back is 55% to me.
When it happens 3 times in a row, it's still 55%.
But maybe you use different maths ?

Please don't do post like this again, where you talk about thing you have no idea about.
It makes me waste my time and you make a foul of yourself..

Waste of time is to track and draw your conclusions after 3 runs.
Don't take it personal, it happens usually on the forums, when you're full of it, people will call you out on your bullshit.

There are mobs that cost 300 PED that some can solo. Just a couple of days ago I went to mulcibers for some fun, each costs around 260 (huge regen, depends on your DPP) and all of them gave back liek 84 PED. Yes, my tt return was 33% for a few hours, but it means fck all because the run was lookign much different at the end.
There are weeks during events when I loose 4-6k PED during events, then a HOF happens (when I go through the bad loot) then things get to normal again.

Loot needs some volatility to make up for the items in loot, the hofs on the board and other mechanics because if loot was more stable, there wouldn't be any more HOFs above 1k, then another wave of DOOMists would raise and call the apocalypse because BS HOFs (I think there is a thread for this recently?).

My loot is stable so I will never ever get a solo ATH. And probably not even 5digit HOFs.
Quitting for periods of times will make you miss your payout window so yeah, you may see 90% for extended periods of times, but, as MA stated, high activity is experiencing higher %tt returns.

Saying 55% is a hunter's return is a retarded conclusion not even gonna ask about how you track, what gear, skills etc. It doesn't exist even short term (a decent day worth of hunting).

This thread was made 14 days ago, it is one of the most viewed threads on these forums all time already. I would say that is a thread of extreme interest because of where we are currently. To say this is a hot topic would be an understatement. Downplaying everything people say is the hand you always play. Can you just admit that there is an obvious stir in the community right now and maybe take an objective view? It would be healthy, just try it.

The "extreme" interest comes mostly from the fact that you're a privileged player because you got a clear answer from MA about your returns. Most of us get the copy paste answers, I have dozens of tickets, all copypasta answers. The clear answer you got is not because you wrote some smart shit, on the contrary... you did some bad stuff and MA is trying to tell you to apply the knowledge - obviously not yours, but they can't be more clear that that, they can't tell you to read the fucking forums and learn from people that do it well... :)

Someone with some forum experience could make you a huge lists of whining threads, just like this one, after every MM or major events and you can probably spot the same list of people that agrees with the loot is bad. You draw the conclusion. Here's a hint, the list is the same in both Loot 2.0 and in Loot 1.0. Even if went back to 1.0 or to an eventual 3.0, some people will adapt (mostly the same) and the usual suspects will come here demanding their own set of rules for the game and they would fail at that one too.

Here's a scenario:
You are in school. You didn't do your homework, you didn't learned the lesson the teacher is asking you about.
Now, all your classmates (most of them) are whispering you the right answers. You tell them to fo fuck themselves and blame the teacher because you think the education system is broken, because you want to talk about something totally different in her class.

Another scenario:
You walk on a street and your money fall out of your pockets; trespassers stop you and warn you, trying to make you keep your money from falling. You tell them to go fuck themselves and blame the government because they are robbing you every day...

Both of these scenarios apply on some people, they just can't be helped.. even if you have the best intentions, even when you are trying to teach them to not give you (indirectly) money, they will still tell you to go fuck yourself then hand you over their money...

Do yourself a favor and read this post carefully, it's in your interest.

Lower TT returns are tied up to lower activity.

Please stop saying this, no it really isn't. Stop telling people to hunt more and it will bring them up to 97% because that isn't true. Your statement is completely wrong. People keep telling you this but then you bring up Smilgs log as fact and it doesn't work that way. If there is no loot there is no loot. Hunting more when there isn't loot will give you 90-92% long term regardless of how much activity there is. You need to be smarter than that, and reduce your hunting. Do something else.

It's like you read nothing in this thread. Lower TT returns are not tied to lower activity!!! Players have high activity and have low TT %. This is why people don't take you seriously because you just utter the same silly message over and over without listening.

High hunting activity is generating very low TT returns even if you are using FEN items Let it sink in. Or don't and listen to nothing in this thread or hunters with high activity stating that returns are lower.

Now lets work on a way to bring up TT % for people that have high hunting activity. Since these are the players that are getting hurt the most. The more activity you have the more you lose which is the current problem. Increasing your hunting activity is literally the worst advice when loot is like this. It will only secure most players bigger losses and then they quit the game. Which is what we are trying to prevent!!

We want players to stay and new players to join and stay. In order to do that this system NEEDS an overhaul and we need to have some way to prove that things like the looter profession are working. Looter affects need to be visually seen and proven with direct data showing that it is working. That will give hunters confidence in the system and confidence to deposit. Of course returns will be much better if this happens.

Last edited:
Please stop saying this, no it really isn't.

He was reffering to overall activity, not only yours. Payouts as hofs are dependant on overall activity not only on one's activity, and no it's not a function of "many players hunting so you see many high multis being taken", it's a function of many multis being spawned because many players hunt. Not sure if I am able to say exactly in English what I mean. Both aspects are important, both your activity and the universe activity and both influence your return.

Overall, in tt terms the biggest problem is keeping all range of players/mobs/turnover within same set shard, within same universe.

We know each other and we play entropia for so much time and so on, but in the real world I live in a turnover of 50$ per day is alot, because is real money.

The biggest pitfall of entropia is exactly the biggest pitfall of gambling (and here I disagree with Tekkie), namely lack of bankroll. If you fall into the pit, it's about losing real money. Which in theory you could recover in a certain manner or have a chance to recover if you would have xxxx $, which usually you (you, the average player) don't.

And the actual bankroll threshold is also dynamic in itself and depending on the overall activity. And you reach absurd amounts when an AAA title is, what, 200$ per year most expensive case.

That's where I think the game is wrong. I think it should have some type of instance/planet which to have mobs at, say, 0,5-1 ped a piece, but the skill needed to be towards 100.

As long as the topend keeps growing, you can only stretch so much a given system on vertical. So there should be some offset on horizontal. I might be wrong also, I know only so much (not) in economics.

It happened alooot for the last whole year.
For your informations I finished about 15 iron and 4/5 bronze only for Caly, just that you get an idea of the sample.. And alot of stage finished also..
715 missions completed only for Caly actually.

Waste of time is to track and draw your conclusions after 3 runs.
Don't take it personal, it happens usually on the forums, when you're full of it, people will call you out on your bullshit.

You're dishonest, you're lying and you're trying to duck the issue.

Which makes perfect sense considering what I said before about the "happy few" you're part of, the people who have invested so much in the game, who are the only ones who eat the cake with MA.

You need the small/medium depositors to keep believing and depositing, so that people like you can keep having a piece of it.

What you say about the 55% return that wouldn't exist is absolutely false.
I repeat for third times, yes it hapens alot to me on short term. (it can be 15h of hunt on 3 days for example)
For sure if I take return on 1 whole year it's more than 55, but again this happens very often, that makes average depositors broke very fast (and that's also why you have to TT alot of stuff unfortunately)

Just be happy you are not in this case.
Enjoy your good return and stop trying to make it seems like the game is equal for everyone. It's NOT.

I made a thread more than 1 year ago called "Is this game only for millionaires now ?"
The answer is YES.
If you have alot of money to invest ingame, you can doing good, if not, you are doomed to feed the richer players.

That's how it works.

Also I perfectly know what I say on this forum won't help me.
And you perfectly know what you say on this forum is helping you. :beerchug:

High hunting activity is generating very low TT returns even if you are using FEN items Let it sink in. Or don't and listen to nothing in this thread or hunters with high activity stating that returns are lower.

Is there any actual data to support this?

Which makes perfect sense considering what I said before about the "happy few" you're part of, the people who have invested so much in the game, who are the only ones who eat the cake with MA.
If you have alot of money to invest ingame, you can doing good, if not, you are doomed to feed the richer players.

There are people doing well with a very modest investment, you just seem to be ignoring that since it doesn't suit your argument.

Funny how some people can radically change sides for their own interest.. :rolleyes:

Is there any actual data to support this?

Stop asking data for everything like a reflex, it's getting stupid..

There are people doing well with a very modest investment, you just seem to be ignoring that since it doesn't suit your argument.

Yep I know that, I can do well if I stick on Puny being myself L73.. (if by "doing well" you mean loose only a bit, not earning some)

But I can't see the point to this..? :dunce:

Last edited:
What you say about the 55% return that wouldn't exist is absolutely false.

You can help yourself and settle this for good by doing the following:

- Take the tracker here (online or download, instructions ibid.): https://sandals-eu.neocities.org/inv.html

- Use it to track each and every hunting round at the point just BEFORE you convert your shrapnel to ammo

- Keep two numbers from each round: the amount spent and the % return, and collect them in a new spreadsheet in two columns. Do this religiously for one month.

- At the end of the month, take the WEIGHTED average of your returns, i.e. the amount spent on every run is the "weight" of each partial result contribution to your final return. If needed, find tutorials on how to achieve this with your favourite spreadsheet program here: https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=howto+spreadsheet+weighted+average&cat=web&pl=opensearch

If you did all this correctly and can demonstrate that you still arrive at ridiculously low results, you will have a strong point. Until then, you will not get your critics to behave nicely.

Hi there Entropians :)
i am a player who started playing in 2016. During this time, i had some breaks in playing, so at the end i am not a veteran player, nor a rich one. I used to play EU just for fun.

What i am actually facing is, in one hand, the crude reality of being forced to depo just for keep playing accordingly with my skills level (i am above 30 in hunting laser skills). In the other hand, i can stick killing low level mobs which can be sustained in time with none or little depo.

For me it became senseless since is impossible to get fun just killing the same mob than first times in EU, and is near to impossible to take any profit (does not matter which activity). Furthermore, considering the gameplay itself is at least "rudimentary", compared with any other MMOs that actually have good amount of active players. And that is ok for me, i like the grinding, but not at that price... is ridiculous to have to pay hundreds usd/month just to play a grinding game which is absolutly obsolete in several aspects, and in which your money just become nothing as there is no benefit for paying: no in game benefits, no TT returns, several no valuable loot, impossibility of keep stuff in storage, no possibility of take any profit, no fun at all.....

I am pretty sure i can improve my avatar in order to improve my returns, but again, is senseless, i should spend more than 100$ to buy gear (at higher level it go up to thousands), and after, some more hundreds $ for having ammo to be able to cycle the loads of peds required to what? oh yes that 9x%

I understand there are players/companies with huge amount of money invested or whatever, and i think is fair they can achieve better results, thats the meaning of progress... but if that means all others players who does not just must be feeders, so there is a problem.

We probably are a lot of people in similar situation, and probbably thinking similar things.

And that is just half of the problem... the big problem comes when we talk about new players... Old school gamers can be atracted to this game, but new generation gamers (at least mostly) will never give a chance to this.

And the worst part is that even giving a chance most of people will leave as soon as noticing they have to deposit more than the price of a new brand AAA game monthly, ofc assuming they "accepted" this "obsolete" game in first stages...

SO thats all my feeling of playing EU lately. I hope EU will be able to adapt.

Best regards to all, and please do not forget tha is just my personal feelings and experiences about EU this last months.

PS: Sorry for my bad english :p

Last edited:
Back