Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 390k are not PED cycled, it's amount of crafts done.
    Also, what's that for a poor excuse for the bad returns?
    You need to relook at your numbers again

Crafting:

Ped TT Spent - 304961.57168
    Ped TT Gained - 287669.53459
    Return % - 94.33% (rounded)

This is a perfectly reasonable expectation...if not better than i would expect crafting.

Mining:
    Ped TT Spent - 65386.53864
    Ped TT Gained - 56605.36
    Return % - 86.57% (rounded)

I'm not much of a miner, so i don't know how reasonable this is, although i would say it should be a higher return than what you have got (other miners would have to advise).

Hunting:
    Ped TT Spent - 74035.7517
    Ped TT Gained - 68941.53612
    Return % - 93.12% (rounded)

This is a perfectly reasonable expectation...depending on what you are hunting, what weapon you are using, what your looter skill is, etc.

So far, only mining seems to be the issue for you, in saying that you seem to think all three professions are linked?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    You need to relook at your numbers again
    you should read the whole 390k crafts - 90% return part again.
    HF having something like that, when you only craft 10-100 PED crafts...

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    At the rest of further perpetuating this stupid thread, they are correct that the HoFs was very different back in 2012 compared to now. Big HoFs on relatively small mobs were much more frequent. A 5-digit Eviscerator Gen 2 would not happen today. Back then there were 5-digit HoFs on <2000 HP mobs very frequently. We also had much longer and much more brutal losing streaks than is possible today.

Unfortunately the days of the above are long gone. When you put a 2 Million HP mob in the game it cant 'no loot' (as did originally happen to mild rioting) and so 'no loots' disappeared. No loots used to happen very often, it was just the way things were.

When you always loot you get more average loot and HOFs when they appear will be smaller.

You cant change Entropia, you can make your feelings known but if it decides to take no notice, you adapt your own gameplay to counter it.

Hope you enjoy the pretty pictures with items in the loot window anyway ;-)

Stay Home______________________________ Play Entropia______________________________Stay Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Unfortunately the days of the above are long gone. When you put a 2 Million HP mob in the game it cant 'no loot' (as did originally happen to mild rioting) and so 'no loots' disappeared. No loots used to happen very often, it was just the way things were.

When you always loot you get more average loot and HOFs when they appear will be smaller.
    [/SIZE]
    And these days you may get always loot, however you depend on bonus-shrapnell and/or multipliers for good return. Hf killing a couple hundred of those 2 million HP mobs without getting a single multiplier or bonus-shrapnell, but many ~40%-return loot events ^^

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post

You cant change Entropia, you can make your feelings known but if it decides to take no notice, you adapt your own gameplay to counter it.

Hope you enjoy the pretty pictures with items in the loot window anyway ;-)

Seriously dude??

Goddamnit!!

I saw them every freaking day!! The global window was spammed with 1k+ noob mobs.

All I ever got was a measly 2,7k armax old.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    At the rest of further perpetuating this stupid thread, they are correct that the HoFs was very different back in 2012 compared to now. Big HoFs on relatively small mobs were much more frequent. A 5-digit Eviscerator Gen 2 would not happen today. Back then there were 5-digit HoFs on <2000 and even <1000 HP mobs very frequently.

I agree this thread is fucking cancer; thanks for actually explaining it though.

We also had much longer and much more brutal losing streaks than is possible today.
    So it seems like going back to that would just be even worse for the people who think the current state is bad? I don't understand what people are asking for exactly... but nvm I don't really want to any more.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    you should read the whole 390k crafts - 90% return part again.
    HF having something like that, when you only craft 10-100 PED crafts...
    That is not what you provided in your data though. The data you provided was:

PED TT spent, PED TT gained, Return%, amount
    Total Crafting 304961,57168 | 287669,53459| 94,33| 568364
    Total Mining 65386,53864 |56605,36 |86,57| 73238
    Total Hunting 74035,7517| 68941,53612| 93,12
    So yes, 390k crafts with 90% TT-return, been there.

Please advise at what point in this data, the tt spent/tt gain/return % is your 390K crafts returning 90% returns?
    As it specifically says you had 94.33% return on your crafts. From the looks of it, you have just come up with a random number of 390K craft with 90% return.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    There is no point to this thread tbh. LOOT IS SAME (JUST DIFFERENT with 2.0). It has been like this since 2006. Every year something else works, something else is HOT, and theres always something that can make you some money. The thing is, it changes all the time. What worked a month ago, doesnt work today... DYNAMIC

The famous ""adapt or die" , really goes a long way.

I know MA sucks and this could be a better game with much larger loot %, if MA implemented some features, but I dont think MA cares Why should they, always someone new playing anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    From the looks of it, you have just come up with a random number of 390K craft with 90% return.
    No, i've been there, that was even my first post in this thread. 390k clicks with 90% return is such a bad result that it's pretty tough to forget.
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post3749489

Maybe you should just read everything and stop pulling stuff out of context.

The story gone even further, 390k clicks = 90%, about 410k = 95%, because 4 times 1000, a times 250ish multiplier within 20k clicks, but in your opinion i'm making that one up too, right?

Well, now i remember why i did put you on igno.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 02-18-2020 at 22:21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    No, i've been there, that was even my first post in this thread. 390k clicks with 90% return is such a bad result that it's pretty tough to forget.
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post3749489

Maybe you should just read everything and stop pulling stuff out of context.

The story gone even further, 390k clicks = 90%, about 410k = 95%, because 4 times 1000, a times 250ish multiplier within 20k clicks, but in your opinion i'm making that one up too, right?

Well, now i remember why i did put you on igno.
    You put me on ignore because it was easier than providing any sort of data to back up your claim.

Your first post is the same, not providing data, yet for some reason you can provide the tt in and tt return that gives you a 94.33% return.... which contradicts your claim. This has been the same thing in ALL of your posts throughout different threads. Eveytime someone has asked you for specific data, what you craft, bp's used, skill levels and everything else that would be relevant to work out the potential issue.

So here, i have 594K clicks and 114% return for 2018. System working as intended....no more to see here folks.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast