PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast
    Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    K T J
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if we get rid of MU... why else play the game? For the HOFs? I think you can find plenty of slots machines nowadays if that's what you're looking for.

Or, you can follow this dude's example here (skill up, gear up), that keeps the biggest hunting log, something like over 28 million PED tracked day by day. In this chunk of PED he managed 97.66% TT return, and after MU he's at 101.47% which makes him 414849 PED profit, according to his logs. What makes him (and others) successful in this game is the nerve to go through bad periods too.

No MU in EU? Can you imagine what would this do to crafting? Everyone and some hunters would jump on explo, at 99.5% because crafting mining amps and hunting tools is not easy, you have a lot of work to do. No MU would mean 0 crafting (of these tools) incentive. No incentive to mine, no incentive to play

99 - 99.5 gamblers paradise, not sure if the game would die, but it would certainly change a lot its playerbase
    Fantastic example, you quote an incredibly skilled avatar with thier own data to enforce that they can only profit by other players loss.

And when I say profit I smirk a little as for sure this fella has deposited more than he has ever withdrawn... so actually he is at a loss

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My loot (and other peoples loot I'm sure) is just fine and doesn't need fixing.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    What makes him (and others) successful in this game is the nerve to go through bad periods too.
    And not a month return as low as my last month since 2014.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkie View Post
    Fantastic example, you quote an incredibly skilled avatar with thier own data to enforce that they can only profit by other players loss.
    I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Don't we all want to profit in Entropia? Or you want to profit by MA's loss?
    Or you just want to play but never profit?

The expenses which the majority of players are playing at are not sustainable. When something is not sustainable, it means, it will end.

GL chasing MU for profit or reselling when there is no one to buy, coz it is not sustainable.

That's the point.

Average joe simply cannot pay 3k+ or 30k+, or 300k+ year to play EU. Depends on average joe.

But the game is an extremely profitable product, not extremely fun, or rewarding, or... anything else.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    K T J
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images
    Or, you can follow this dude's example here (skill up, gear up), that keeps the biggest hunting log, something like over 28 million PED tracked day by day. In this chunk of PED he managed 97.66% TT return, and after MU he's at 101.47% which makes him 414849 PED profit, according to his logs. What makes him (and others) successful in this game is the nerve to go through bad periods too.
    So even at top level you are saying 414k ped profit -$41k over - 10 years with most likely more deposit than withdrawal that it is a shining example of why the game works??? Are you deranged? It is probably playing 16 hours a day, every day to get $4k A YEAR!!! Fook that, just get a part time job at walmart and play a different game. Are you really so deluded?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Don't we all want to profit in Entropia? Or you want to profit by MA's loss?
    Or you just want to play but never profit?
    So you still try to derail topics about TT-return into MU topics..
    pretty sure everyone here would be quite happy with the 97,66% TT-return that guy you posted about did get..

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    K T J
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    So you still try to derail topics about TT-return into MU topics..
    pretty sure everyone here would be quite happy with the 97,66% TT-return that guy you posted about did get..
    I wouldn't be happy with 97.66% return.... its a horrific loss!

I wonder if there are parameters changed and/or if there are mistakes done by players
    that create this lower average return?

To those who have noticed a lower return have the amount of globals and hofs decreased?
    Which skills do you take and why when chosing rewards from the Codex and other missions with
    skills as rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    To those who have noticed a lower return have the amount of globals and hofs decreased?
    global/hof, what's that? also, size of those matters... when you need like 20k HoF to get to 95% return, then a 50 PED global wouldn't do much good..

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast