Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

But i bet, you still won't get what the issue is.

I know what you are complaining about and I was going to write something relevant here, but whats the point, you won't pay any attention.
That's where we are different, i understand how the game works and roll with it by modifiying my strategy. Where you just complain on the forums and then repeat your mistakes over and over and blame the game.

One thing though for new player's reading this thread, ignore the complaining from the above players and find a mentor who knows about crafting in this game.
They will teach you how to not do stupid things.

I know what you are complaining about and I was going to write something relevant here, but whats the point, you won't pay any attention.
That's where we are different, i understand how the game works and roll with it by modifiying my strategy. Where you just complain on the forums and then repeat your mistakes over and over and blame the game.

One thing though for new player's reading this thread, ignore the complaining from the above players and find a mentor who knows about crafting in this game.
They will teach you how to not do stupid things.

You claim you would, yet you not have shown any proof. You haven't got into anything specific. You're just a troll.

Sometimes you get 60% SR over 40 clicks. Sometimes you get only 10% SR over 30 clicks. it is what it is.
The way it is should be changed to a more reliable 30-45%, that's something you simply don't get.

Don't confuse me wanting more reliable results for me not knowing how crafting is and how it works. But well, i guess you just gonna troll again anyway.

Last edited:
And you still talk out of your ass.
People seem to complain about the crafting system when not understanding how it works........

I'm sure MA will change the crafting system and make it worse just to appease the small complainers on the forum, who will then leave the game for good.

Darth, I thought you are experienced enough to understand why such situation repeat and repeat again.
How can u ever give such comment?
It seems like you are the one who are complaining now, instead of complaining about the system, u blame players on your losses?

Accept the new changes, and move on with the new game play!
To my record, I never ever see u posted such comment on players who always boost on their loots return to mislead other players into the game.
U have anything to comment on that?

You claim you would, yet you not have shown any proof. You haven't got into anything specific. You're just a troll....

Don't confuse me wanting more reliable results for me not knowing how crafting is and how it works. But well, i guess you just gonna troll again anyway.

Bro, some people just want you to write something and make you looked stupid on your comments.
I think every who tried EU crafting and been through all the lesson from best mentors, will understand EU crafting system has the worst loot system compared with the RL jackpot machine.

Darth, I thought you are experienced enough to understand why such situation repeat and repeat again.
How can u ever give such comment?
It seems like you are the one who are complaining now, instead of complaining about the system, u blame players on your losses?

Accept the new changes, and move on with the new game play!
To my record, I never ever see u posted such comment on players who always boost on their loots return to mislead other players into the game.
U have anything to comment on that?

Perhaps you should re-read, i didn't complain about losses, or about the system. Perhaps you you took the part 'i know what you are complaining about' to mean that i agree with him, instead of i know what he is talking about?
Understanding someone's side doesn't mean you agree with them. The system is far from perfect, and has changed, like everything in the game has changed at some point.
I adapted my playstyle to those changes, others refused and complained on the forum, then complained some more doing the same thing later. Then decided they know the best for the game and have actively complained more.
There are definitely changes that could be made for the better, but the returns on 10 clicks shouldn't be high on the priority list.

There are definitely changes that could be made for the better, but the returns on 10 clicks shouldn't be high on the priority list.

L2R, typical Darth Revan post.... i was talking about SR (success-rate) on L BPs , not return ?‍♂️
MA already adressed the issue of 4+k clicks with ~80% TT-return.

Last edited:
L2R.... i was talking about SR (success-rate) on L BPs , not return ?‍♂️

Right, we are on the different thread this time, my apologies, so many different ones for the crafting sytem where you have posted, that its hard to keep track nowadays.
Doesn't change my point of view, % change on small number of clicks shouldn't be high on the list to change.

Doesn't change my point of view, % change on small number of clicks shouldn't be high on the list to change.

seeing all the L BPs which always come with small number of clicks, i say it is. That's the only thing on crafting that needs adjument, atm. After that, crafting is in a very good spot, just like hunting and mining currently are.

too high success rate will mean less markup on valuable rare minerals... it just is the way it is. only way to cope with lower success rate is not buy bp's for too high markups, and improve skills... at least thats what i do. i hunt mostly, and the beginning of this thread seems like what i was getting. i get about 94% returns or less if i drop below 3.2 dpp. really 3dpp is not all that great with all the good limited amps and weapons out there, at least thats my take on it.

too high success rate will mean less markup on valuable rare minerals... it just is the way it is. only way to cope with lower success rate is not buy bp's for too high markups, and improve skills...

you misunderstood me, not asking for general SR increase, asking for stable success rate.

Example (on the same BP ofc, example values to show how volatile it can be):
currently:
60 attempts - ~40 success or ~10 success
30 attempts - ~3 success or ~20 success
15 attempts - either 11-14 success or 0-1 success

make it more stable:
60 attempts - ~22 success
30 attempts - ~11 success
15 attempts - ~5,5 success

You do realize that there is no way to "make it more stable" if it is not rigged? Thats just how chance works.
What you want is achieved by the Law of Large numbers (hint: bankroll management)

You do realize that there is no way to "make it more stable" if it is not rigged? Thats just how chance works.

it's already rigged towards runs either ending in high SR or low SR. Since they are already rigging it, they should rig it towards more stable SR.

if you flip a coin, its gonna land heads or tails 50% of the time... it may land tails 10x in a row, its not that uncommon. they already help with this by providing partial success, all your residue and shrap returns. although yes, its always upsetting to get 5-10 in a row without a success... makes me want to scream if im using 95% blueprint.

if you flip a coin, its gonna land heads or tails 50% of the time... it may land tails 10x in a row, its not that uncommon.

the chance for 10x tail in a row is 0,1% (1:1000). If that happens 10-20% of the time instead of 0,1% of the time, then it's rigged. And that's what we see in EU, events with very low chance happening way too often.

Edit:

10 attempts, 37% chance, x=successes.
3-4 successes should happen about 50% of the time.
2-5 successes should happen about 80% of the time.

Last edited:
the chance for 10x tail in a row is 0,1% (1:1000). If that happens 10-20% of the time instead of 0,1% of the time, then it's rigged. And that's what we see in EU, events with very low chance happening way too often.

Edit:

10 attempts, 37% chance, x=successes.
3-4 successes should happen about 50% of the time.
2-5 successes should happen about 80% of the time.
well yes, 1:1000 if there is only two possibilities... however entropia i think is more like a 20 sided dice or even a few 20 sided dice that all have to roll a certain way for success to happen. however, i feel like i do get 2-5 success 80% of the time or so... i think that the higher your skill the lower the varience and higher your success will be.

if you havent done it already, i would suggest staying on monria awhile doing the daily, for just 25peds of nanocubes or so you can do ep1 each day and up your engineering pretty fast.

well yes, 1:1000 if there is only two possibilities... however entropia i think is more like a 20 sided dice or even a few 20 sided dice that all have to roll a certain way for success to happen.
you're making it overly complicated. It's ~37% Success , ~63% no success.

however, i feel like i do get 2-5 success 80% of the time or so... i think that the higher your skill the lower the varience and higher your success will be.

I don't. What skill level are you?
Why does the variance not decrease as i get level ups? i'm very confident the theory that the more overskilled you are, the better the results is just false. I have not seen any evidence supporting that theory.

Perhaps you should re-read....

No offense.
Ask yourself honestly. If MA fixed everything in accordance with what you are expecting, will u be satisfied and happy?
Or it's just another step further to get to what you expecting?

you misunderstood me, not asking for general SR increase, asking for stable success rate.

Example (on the same BP ofc, example values to show how volatile it can be):
currently:
60 attempts - ~40 success or ~10 success
30 attempts - ~3 success or ~20 success
15 attempts - either 11-14 success or 0-1 success

make it more stable:
60 attempts - ~22 success
30 attempts - ~11 success
15 attempts - ~5,5 success

Are you trying to propose a new formula for crafting to MA here?
No wondered Darth saying players complaining that cause the new system is created sucks...

im only lvl 30 weapon eng, if i really need a lvl 55 or bigger gun crafted, i dont show up to the crafting machine without 10 attempts. as for skills not mattering, i dunno, maybe im just really really lucky crafting lower level weapon prints compared to bigger ones... :cowboy:

ps, i think you are the one making it complicated, its 37%, i rightly dont care how it happens, 3 out of 10, 37 out of 100, 370 in a row and then 600 fails.... as long as its fair and everyone gets same results comparable to their skills and qr or gear

im only lvl 30 weapon eng, if i really need a lvl 55 or bigger gun crafted, i dont show up to the crafting machine without 10 attempts. as for skills not mattering, i dunno, maybe im just really really lucky crafting lower level weapon prints compared to bigger ones... :cowboy:

i'm about your level and i craft low level prints too... and my results aren't as solid as yours ^^ But then, sometimes i craft bigger ones and walk away with something like 70% SR in a 30+ click run....

as long as its fair and everyone gets same results comparable to their skills and qr or gear

one person getting 40 successes out of 60 attempts and another one only 10 success out of 60 attempts... not really fair, is it?
anyway, for me it's about stability and being able to craft stuff reliably instead of it being a pure gamble....

one person getting 40 successes out of 60 attempts and another one only 10 success out of 60 attempts... not really fair, is it?
anyway, for me it's about stability and being able to craft stuff reliably instead of it being a pure gamble....
60 is a super small sample... even playing DnD or Warcraft or any dice based game. imagine poker where there is almost 3k combinations of card orders in a shuffle. but you dont even need a real hand, maybe a pair or a 3 card flush or something. if it were too stable, you would never be able to drop a 200ped opal worth 1k ped. its just the way they chose to make it so it doesnt take 200 years to drop an extremely rare drop.

Last edited:
yeah, i guess you could drop a big rare item, but it would take forever and ever and ever... dont get me wrong im not against stability. i do everything as eco as possible. however im always growing my bankroll and doing bigger runs. If something is draining me, i dont want to level slower, but i will cycle smaller clicks or mobs until my bankroll is bigger.

Sometimes I craft big, sometimes I craft small. It's just the way I adjust my comfortable feelings playing the game.
And I should not be worrying about the system because it can remember everything I have done and contributed.
Someday I will be rewarded?
Life is more fun and happier, when you play and don't calculate too much.
But you cant stop or blame those around you (in this game) creating stressful stuffs. Because it's RCE.

Back