PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Majority or many? Since these are "facts", could you please provide the exact percentage of hunters and cite your data source?
    I think data like:

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Is the 4,142 active hunters enough hunters in this game? No
    Are the TT returns that most of the player base is experiencing good enough? No
    comes from tools like:

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    I hid my profile because 90+% of my globals don't track so it isn't a useful tool. I have had days where 20+ globals didn't register or months of nothing registering and some mob where I achieved top loot. You see I hunt on every planet and do missions across the universe. The tracker isn't tracking Cyrene, Ark, RT, Toulan the only time you see me on tracker is when I am grinding Caly mobs.
    Abomb's posts are full of facts just as this is the first loot whining thread

My return is actually 55%, I loose up to 400PED/hour (40 USD).
    And yes whatever I hunt, high level, low level, good weapon etc.. can be 60%.

(If I would ask MA, they would probably tell me 94% again..)

I know well about 40 people ingame that I know return is extremly bad too.
    Most of them don't even really play anymore since it's too expensive.
    Each of them probably know 40 people also, which themself know 40 people etc..

I mean all of us indirectly know everyone in this game since community is very small.

Anyone can give me the name of someone getting positive return please ?

I mean since MA stated 97% and we all know alot of people getting about 60 or let say 80% maximum.. Where are the people whith 120% ?

That's right that only very few people are happy to get 97%.
    Always same "happy few" we all know on this forum.

Just saying, but all of this happy few are either land owner, streamer, ass licker, and anyway BIG investor.

Small depositors quickly becomes milking cows after they're trapped by some good loot as a noob.

And also we all know about the "my avatar is doomed".
    Good laughing matter, isn't it?

But YES it can be, cause of course MA can set TT return of every avatar individually, and of course they'll never tell it, but they do !

Everyone is free not to believe it.

But some of you guy should stop believing that we live in a world of love and kindness..
    No, not everyone is a Care Bear, especially when it comes to money...

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    K T J
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images
    The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit... there is no loot pool. What exists is a personal loot pool that guarentees that you stay within your boundaries - in this case of EU that you WILL lose a percentage, if you hit a hof it is preplanned that you will lose it over given time, you have actually already lost it before it happens.

Thats why it isn't classed as gambling, because there is no chance involved... you are programmed to lose.

With gambling you stand a chance to win but with EU you are destined to lose

So no, EU isn't gambling at all - in this game you are certain to lose under the mask "of a chance" aka gambling - hence why it isn't classed as gambling by the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkie View Post
    The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit... there is no loot pool. What exists is a personal loot pool that guarentees that you stay within your boundaries - in this case of EU that you WILL lose a percentage, if you hit a hof it is preplanned that you will lose it over given time, you have actually already lost it before it happens.

Thats why it isn't classed as gambling, because there is no chance involved... you are programmed to lose.

With gambling you stand a chance to win but with EU you are destined to lose

So no, EU isn't gambling at all - in this game you are certain to lose under the mask "of a chance" aka gambling - hence why it isn't classed as gambling by the authorities.
    So true, that I repeated it a dozen times..
    But you could tell it thousand times that most people here still would not hear it..

This happened at 2.0

Since then, if I have to describe EU I would say:

EU is a platform on which you can have (alot of) fun by grinding mob endlessly, while losing as much money as you can and as fast as you can.
    By doing this you will make your avatar skill, progress, which will allow you to grind bigger and bigger, and so losing more and more money even faster (then having so much fun).

On this same platform, rich investors have the possibility to buy lands or deeds for example, in order to receive every day a part of the money you lose (while you having alot of fun).

End of story.

I think I've tried to be as positive as possible, when I talk a lot about the FUN factor..

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    I come out of my silence on this post, abomb you are just the cash cow who started to think, MA still looking for cash cows and try to make the most of it to the excess. unfortunately the person in charge of the loot equity should not be very good at giving a livable minimum.
    If MA really wanted to fill the makeup that is missing for those who frequently watch the return TT, they would instead have to implant a codex with a useless skill gain implemented a codex reward system in make up items to justly make people want of grind mobs. it would have cost them nothing.
    your post corresponds to the same problem as my post 2 years before so always the same problem

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...middle-deposit
    '
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    My return is actually 55%
    FYI, the difference between you and people that track and get over 90%, is that they track before they convert their looted shrapnel. You're converting yours a few times, THEN track. That's not the way to do it

There's no such thing of 55%. Maybe per mob, on a streak of 3-4 mobs, but avg loot even w/o globals is 66-75%
    That number doesn't represent your hunting return.
    Yeah we all go through such hours, where there's no multiplier for a long time, but consistency pays off and loot goes quickly back to 9x%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by morfoc View Post
    I come out of my silence on this post, abomb you are just the cash cow who started to think, MA still looking for cash cows and try to make the most of it to the excess. unfortunately the person in charge of the loot equity should not be very good at giving a livable minimum.
    If MA really wanted to fill the makeup that is missing for those who frequently watch the return TT, they would instead have to implant a codex with a useless skill gain implemented a codex reward system in make up items to justly make people want of grind mobs. it would have cost them nothing.
    your post corresponds to the same problem as my post 2 years before so always the same problem

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...middle-deposit
    '
    The only person missing from this thread showed up

I swear I just read that thread an hour ago, I was trying to find where MA told you specifically that you TTd over 180k PED of loot without selling anything in auction ... where's that post?

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    The only person missing from this thread showed up

I swear I just read that thread an hour ago, I was trying to find where MA told you specifically that you TTd over 180k PED of loot without selling anything in auction ... where's that post?
    I will not be able to tell you where I published the reply support post which spoke of my TT returns, but that does not matter since I no longer play
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkie View Post
    The real reason that EU isn't classed as gambling is that there is no chance to profit...
    If it is marketed that you could win, that is gambling. This is why loot boxes are gambling and being cracked down on across so many games because there is a hope to win something of value. That is gambling. Whether you profit or break even doesn't matter. You are still gambling for the big prize. So they probably will go away in all games eventually and that would be a good thing.

Anyone trying to justify loot boxes as not gambling is wrong by the standard of what is considered gambling. This is to protect people that have gambling addictions.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,911 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    FYI, the difference between you and people that track and get over 90%, is that they track before they convert their looted shrapnel. You're converting yours a few times, THEN track. That's not the way to do it

There's no such thing of 55%. Maybe per mob, on a streak of 3-4 mobs, but avg loot even w/o globals is 66-75%
    That number doesn't represent your hunting return.
    Yeah we all go through such hours, where there's no multiplier for a long time, but consistency pays off and loot goes quickly back to 9x%
    Absolute waste of time I have to answer that non sense, but well..
    Funny you seems to know my return better than me

NO I don't convert shrap before counting.. I'm pretty dumb but not that much..

YES 55% return is possible .
    NO not on 3 mob.

It happened alooot for the last whole year.
    For your informations I finished about 15 iron and 4/5 bronze only for Caly, just that you get an idea of the sample.. And alot of stage finished also..
    715 missions completed only for Caly actually.

For sure we have to take a sample right ?
    Since grinding is endless, we can always think the return will get to 97% on the next mob.. or next one, or next one..

Playing 300ped and getting 160 back is 55% to me.
    When it happens 3 times in a row, it's still 55%.
    But maybe you use different maths ?

Please don't do post like this again, where you talk about thing you have no idea about.
    It makes me waste my time and you make a foul of yourself..

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast