Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

yeah, i guess you could drop a big rare item, but it would take forever and ever and ever...

that's not how it works. nothing would change in regards to stones drops, as those require big runs (way more than 100 clicks) to drop while the stability changes would be for <100 click runs ^^

the only change will be that items made from L BPs can be crafted somewhat reliably instead of being a pure gamble.

that's not how it works. nothing would change in regards to stones drops, as those require big runs (way more than 100 clicks) to drop while the stability changes would be for <100 click runs ^^

the only change will be that items made from L BPs can be crafted somewhat reliably instead of being a pure gamble.
sure it does work that way, ive failed 6 or 7 in a row on a big 30-40 ped per click bp and recieved a valuable global on the 7th or 8th click, sometimes it just works out that way. if its a pure gamble, you should wait until you have more prints, those blueprints are stackable items that are very tiny.

sure it does work that way, ive failed 6 or 7 in a row on a big 30-40 ped per click bp and recieved a valuable global on the 7th or 8th click, sometimes it just works out that way.

sometimes shows that it's not working that way.
Btw, once i clicked a 18 PED per click BP, hof'd for 1000 PED on the first or second click and did loot an opal... so, nothing changes there when the success rate becomes more stable, simply because it's not the volatility of success rate that creates the globals/opal drops.

if its a pure gamble, you should wait until you have more prints, those blueprints are stackable items that are very tiny.

Sure, you can do that if you want to have horrible bankroll management.
Just think about how long it takes to loot 500-1000 clicks of BP that drops at a rate of 10 clicks per 100k clicks.... and then let's not forget that it may take decades or centuries to sell all those items...
Your suggestion is even worse than the current gambling....

MA should just make the success rate more stable. Then a lot more stuff would be crafted.

how do you think people get the skills to be really good crafters? i mean im no uber crafter, but farming for blueprints is probably a good skill builder, not gambling. any blueprints i farmed for, usually i just tt'd things, i mean its sort of why there is a tt value, no need to hold onto a useless item for centuries bro.

how do you think people get the skills to be really good crafters? i mean im no uber crafter, but farming for blueprints is probably a good skill builder, not gambling. any blueprints i farmed for, usually i just tt'd things, i mean its sort of why there is a tt value, no need to hold onto a useless item for centuries bro.

oh, so you call items with 125-8000% MU useless, interesting. When you're really tting such high MU items, then you're doing something horribly wrong.

you misunderstood me, not asking for general SR increase, asking for stable success rate.

Example (on the same BP ofc, example values to show how volatile it can be):
currently:
60 attempts - ~40 success or ~10 success
30 attempts - ~3 success or ~20 success
15 attempts - either 11-14 success or 0-1 success

make it more stable:
60 attempts - ~22 success
30 attempts - ~11 success
15 attempts - ~5,5 success
A very stable success rate would be bad, imo, because it would be exploitable. You get a streak of fails on a BP EP1, then when its time to get some successes, you switch the more expensive BP. So it's highly unlikely this will ever change.
Expensive BP clicking should not happen when only very few clicks available, just as big mobs shouldn't be hunted when ped card is low...

Last edited:
A very stable success rate would be bad, imo, because it would be exploitable. You get a streak of fails on a BP EP1, then when its time to get some successes, you switch the BP. So it's highly unlikely this will ever change.

that should be possible in the current system already, you just need to wait for a longer fail streak on EP1. Yet, they rig it in a way that it doesn't happen.
currently you can get 15-20 fails/streak on EP1 and then switch to L BP and get another streak of 10-15 fails/near successes. The "it's time for successes" doesn't apply to entropia.
So i won't worry about stuff like that ^^

Expensive BP clicking should ot happen when only very few clicks available
currently you shouldn't even click them when there's 50 clicks avaible, that may end up in only 10-20% SR as well. And let'S not forget, with items that sell once a month or two or even only once a year or two, you don't want to do big crafting runs anway.
A design that prevents players from crafting items which have demand is silly, imo.

Last edited:
Back