Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Up

Agreed 100%, 91% is crazy low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    91% should only happen with shit like Swine Deluxe.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff & looter skills restarted working for me as of October 2019

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    Agreed 100%, 91% is crazy low.
    hahaha you should see my return (80%), 91 % is a hope for me and not , im not using swine deluxe
    "Most of the current complaints we see come from accounts that are within the expected range, we can also state that your returns match the expectations and examples we set in the Dev Notes."
    -144834.90PED since Account Created 2010-12-15
    https://www.twitch.tv/liviuspk

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ardorj-Njarr
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    To OP:

Do you keep precise logs yourself?

If so:

Do those numbers in the support case match what you show in your own logs?

If not:

You just trust MA is calculating them correctly without any transparency about how the data is gathered and how they are calculated? I could just paste 3 numbers into a support ticket and tell you that's your returns and you take it as gospel?

Would be interested to see if the results for someone who does keep very precise logs matches what MA gives them.
    I do keep precize logs and just asked support for my returns of the past 3 months.

[Conspiracy Mode] They can read my log too, and gather from time of posting plus what I write when I did wich hunt and thus make a calculated guess what my returns are. [/Conspiracy Mode]

Another small thing to take into consideration: I can start a hunt at 23:00 on the last day of the month and hunt till 02:00. For me, that's one hunt done on that day. MA could say it's 1/3 done on one month and 2/3 on the next. But I don't think that applies to any hunt I did past 3 months.

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    If you are long enough here and in game you know one fact: All our concerns and effort here is futile.

Look how many AMA questions still are left without answer, many of them so important. They say they read the forum on a daily basis. Yes, maybe they do, but they do not respond to our calls. It just looks like they do not give a single damnn as long as steady flow of money go to their pockets.

That is why I repeat my statement: Your effort is futile.

Thread should be closed.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    If you are long enough here and in game you know one fact: All our concerns and effort here is futile.

Look how many AMA questions still are left without answer, many of them so important. They say they read the forum on a daily basis. Yes, maybe they do, but they do not respond to our calls. It just looks like they do not give a single damnn as long as steady flow of money go to their pockets.

That is why I repeat my statement: Your effort is futile.

Thread should be closed.
    No, not closed at all.

In that case, leave it open for all to see and use it as a warning to other players.

Closing the thread would only help MA cover it up again.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    No, it's normal efficiency. Efficiency with which I got 95-96% tt return over 100's of thousands of peds cycled previous to recently.

91% should only happen with shit like Swine Deluxe.

Something is wrong and the game is fucked up and I'm fed up with it.
    Bingo! I re-opened the support case and linked this thread since it was closed. However we need more answers! It would be great if we can get more MA Official interaction and if the system actually works as it is intended.

This isn't a player issue this is an MA issues with tweaking the loot dropping the returns 5+% TT. I didn't make this thread looking for personal hunting advice. I made it to open up a discussion to fix the loot for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    This is some really low efficiency gear you are using there. DPP is totally irrelevant when it comes to tt return. Improve efficiency, gain some more looter levels and grind more, it took me ~1M cycle last time until i did hit multiple nice hofs that produced expected long term returns
    Also I have gotten well within the loot 2.0 95-98% in the past with a corrosive dagger and half the looter level. I have way more skills, gear and knowledge of the game now. However the loot was changed. Together we can figure this out.

If my returns were sub par and 95% I would change something to bring it up. If nothing I do can generate past 91-92% then you think that is something I am doing all of a sudden? Come on

This is an obvious MA issue with there so called tweaking of the loot and we would like to know what they changed because it is obviously not working out for a lot of players.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-10-2020 at 14:01.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,550 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,396 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,663 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Bingo! I re-opened the support case and linked this thread since it was closed. However we need more answers!

This isn't a player issue this is an MA issues with tweaking the loot dropping the returns 5+% TT. I didn't make this thread looking for personal hunting advice. I made it to open up a discussion to fix the loot for the community.

Also I have gotten well within the loot 2.0 95-98% in the past with a corrosive dagger and half the looter level. I have way more skills, gear and knowledge of the game now. However the loot was changed. Together we can figure this out.
    Do you suggest they manipulate level of returns without proper explanation for community? If so, they commit fraud. Pure deception. Don't forget that real money is involved here. If recent drop in loot comes from intentional change in the system it means they just simply steal our money. Do you think they admit that just because you sent them this thread? They will cover that and say that Entropia is variable and it is natural.

Really, I don't think they can afford to tell te truth. We never can know if there was some changes, together we can figure out nothing.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    [...]I made it to open up a discussion to fix the loot for the community. [...]
    My loot (and other peoples loot I'm sure) is just fine and doesn't need fixing.

No offense but if you're using Songkra Corrosive Dagger and Spakbite, if you keep mentioning good dpp (especially with these crappy tools) when talking about tt return, you do need hunting advice....

How about when at 91% you also try to ask for players that actually do well in TT what are they doing right?
    Not long ago you were saying you only care about skills and progression - it's probably time you switch your strategy if you now care for TT.

I agree, 91% isn't playable at all, no matter the gear or markup, everything below 94%(med term) is terrible for a proper hunter (that wants to be self sustainable). Your 91% is probably a mix of many mistakes it seems while Xen's low return is a very bad period that's most likely going to pass sooner or later (we've all been there) since he has decent skills and equipment and game knowledge.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    My loot (and other peoples loot I'm sure) is just fine and doesn't need fixing.

No offense but if you're using Songkra Corrosive Dagger and Spakbite, if you keep mentioning good dpp (especially with these crappy tools) when talking about tt return, you do need hunting advice....

How about when at 91% you also try to ask for players that actually do well in TT what are they doing right?
    Not long ago you were saying you only care about skills and progression - it's probably time you switch your strategy if you now care for TT.

I agree, 91% isn't playable at all, no matter the gear or markup, everything below 94%(med term) is terrible for a proper hunter (that wants to be self sustainable). Your 91% is probably a mix of many mistakes it seems while Xen's low return is a very bad period that's most likely going to pass sooner or later (we've all been there) since he has decent skills and equipment and game knowledge.
    Ah good.
    Evey says it's ok.

Nothing more to see here folks, move along.

You're all just dicks and don't know what you're all doing.

So, unless you spend 100k on gear, you should just stfu and except all bad shit that comes to you.

Clear enough?

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    Do you suggest they manipulate level of returns without proper explanation for community? If so, they commit fraud. Pure deception. Don't forget that real money is involved here. If recent drop in loot comes from intentional change in the system it means they just simply steal our money. Do you think they admit that just because you sent them this thread? They will cover that and say that Entropia is variable and it is natural.

Really, I don't think they can afford to tell te truth. We never can know if there was some changes, together we can figure out nothing.
    First it's a gaming company they can change anything they want and really don't have to tell us about it. That's what you call hidden changes. There are tons of hidden changes in this game that aren't in the VU news.

As one of the top harvesters in the game MA increased the cost to harvest significantly. It's now cost 10 times as much. Do you remember seeing that in the VU? No of course not they didn't publish tinkering with these changes and I verified them with the other Top harvesters that also keep logs.

I can live with them making harvesting more expensive as it really was free skills but they should of openly stated they were doing that! Instead they just changed it and brushed it under the rug hoping no one would notice.

So do I think they changed something with Loot 2.0 and was hoping no one would notice? Of course, again it's a gaming company they can adjust whatever they want to do internal testing and tweaking on loot.

Is it right? No of course not but it's something that happens in games and then these hidden changes are addressed and either go away or suddenly a bug is discovered that cause the problem.

So having an open discussion about it does help figure it out together. That is why we have a great community to verify changes are actually working
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,550 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,396 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,663 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast