PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No matter the experience or what you hunt (save always hunting on 4+% taxed land) anyone should be able to hunt with 55-65 efficiency and get 95% tt return in the long run. I did after loot 2.0 killing many, many mobs. Things have changed, at least for me and seemingly for a number of others. I'm now hunting with 79% efficiency and I'm still getting the unusual loot behavior.
    Exactly correct. Now if we can just nail down what MA has been tinkering with we should be able to get consistent returns again.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,908 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ardorj-Njarr
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Well, Support has been sent and they told me they do not give out these kind of information.

...what to do and what to believe here ?
    I got the same reply lol!

Hi Ardorj-Njarr,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is not a service we provide, we do not give out return figures on request.

We will only do so in specific cases but not as stated on request.

Take care and best of luck.

------------

So, I did it myself:
    Month : Return %
    01. : 89,83%
    02. : 87,72%
    03. : 89,37%
    04. : 92,44%
    05. : 81,02%
    06. : 84,46%
    07. : 90,61%
    08. : 118,06%
    09. : 94,09%
    10. : 92,36%
    11. : 89,32%
    12. : 99,96%
    2019: 94.17%

So, yeah, some months are bad, some are better. And I could learn to be a more profitable hunter too

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardorj View Post
    I got the same reply lol!

Hi Ardorj-Njarr,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this is not a service we provide, we do not give out return figures on request.

Take care and best of luck.
    Well it is true they aren't a service although they "should" have one in place for this information. This thread has a lot of attention and there has been some back and forth with support and they do read these threads I even linked both of them.

I imagine since this thread is so popular they aren't providing any more official numbers anymore. Just a guess, perhaps they don't want everyone submitting cases for this information. Perhaps they are deciding the best coarse of action so they locked this information for now. Or maybe it is just a case by case scenario. I am not shy with support and communicating Bugs, errors or info since I want the game to be an awesome experience for everyone.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Well it is true they aren't a service although they "should" have one in place for this information. This thread has a lot of attention and there has been some back and forth with support and they do read these threads I even linked both of them.
    I'm still dubious as to the accuracy of the information, but if it's information that they have I think it would be great if they simply made it available in the account section of the web site.

I don't understand why they are only selectively giving it out to certain players.

This makes no sense. What was the special circumstance in which they decided to give it to you? It seems that all you did was request it.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    I strongly suspect this will end with MA having to add automatically generated recent return stats to the account page.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I'm still dubious as to the accuracy of the information, but if it's information that they have I think it would be great if they simply made it available in the account section of the web site.

I don't understand why they are only selectively giving it out to certain players.

This makes no sense. What was the special circumstance in which they decided to give it to you? It seems that all you did was request it.
    That is a good idea to provide that info in the account section

Maybe it's because Abomb is The People's Champ, fighting The Good Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    I think the difference is, someone just asking them for the 'official' loot tt returns and someone coming to them with concerns that loot is broken because their returns are not what they should be.

If you just put in a support case asking them for the numbers, they will say this isn't a service they provide. But if you put in a support case saying that according to your own logs, returns have been consistently bad for you, then they will release it...?
    On a serious note this is it. I dedicate a lot of time and effort to this game and this support case is very serious!! I went to them as a concerned player and investor explaining that this isn't even remotely close to what it is supposed to be. I never deposit with the intentions of losing it. I play to have fun and of course win!

So with that it's obvious with the time I put in, something has indeed changed. That I don't feel confident enough to deposit anymore with a system that isn't working correctly. Which is true, If I am going to deposit why would I hunt? If indeed the system has changed in the past few months. As always I will make the needed adjustments to my personal gameplay but since this isn't a problem specific to me. I am hoping we can get some transparency on Loot 2.0 and why it is lack luster now.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-10-2020 at 19:24.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images

I think the difference is, someone just asking them for the 'official' loot tt returns and someone coming to them with concerns that loot is broken because their returns are not what they should be.

If you just put in a support case asking them for the numbers, they will say this isn't a service they provide. But if you put in a support case saying that according to your own logs, returns have been consistently bad for you, then they will release it...?
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    So with that it's obvious with the time I put in, something has indeed changed. That I don't feel confident enough to deposit anymore with a system that isn't working correctly. Which is true, If I am going to deposit why would I hunt? If indeed the system has changed in the past few months. As always I will make the needed adjustments to my personal gameplay but since this isn't a problem specific to me I am hoping we can get some transparency on Loot 2.0 and why it is lack luster now.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but my casual observation has been that volatility tends to increase during events (coincidentally when we see more threads like this).

This could be either:

1) MA fiddling with the parameters in order to generate those larger HOFs we tend to see during these times as a marketing strategy to encourage more play (and thus more deposits).

2) An organic effect of how the loot system works when player activity increases - especially considering that events draw in a lot of the high level players that maybe are less active otherwise, and also that players tend to go balls out (increase DPS, buffs, etc) during these times. This increased competition for loot events per interval will impact everyone, but I think more casual players (like myself) will feel it a bit more as we will be capturing less multipliers or item drops than normal, causing the duration between return spikes to often be longer. This would explain why some people feel like something has changed while others don't and MA says everything is functioning as intended.

I personally think the latter, but barring an official statement from MA, I don't think we could prove either way. It might be some combination of both.

Or possibly if you read the rest of what he's saying you might be able to infer that perhaps the problem is not the loot system but the player.
    i did read that ad hominem BS.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    My tt returns been pretty stable during 2019. Only in Summer Mayhem I ended up at about 89% tt... god knows why?

Total for 2019:

420,476 ped decay
    404,069 ped loot

= 96,1% tt

I was using the following setup:

In recent months I used my Isis HL15 + Arso TEN chip

Earlier in 2019 I used Crogenic 9, Lacerating 11, Archon + Arso TEN

But I had the feeling that loot got worse in December. That is when I did decide to take a little break..
    Last edited by Montbertus; 01-10-2020 at 19:52. Reason: lacerating 11 not 10 :D

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast