Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
It's been quite a while now since out last AMA session, and as there seems to be quite a few deep and interesting questions floating around pcf I was just wondering if it's time to book in a new AMA.

What do you guys think?

P.S.

Wooops, sorry for the typo on the third option! Lol. :laugh:

They even haven't answered questions from first AMA session and don't bother to do that despite forum community have been asking for those answers. Check EP IV questions.

Do you really think they are ready to do session two? To give again some blurry answers or "let us think more, we will answer next week" and there is now answer till now.

Don't waste your time on them. Futile effort.

They even haven't answered questions from first AMA session and don't bother to do that despite forum community have been asking for those answers. Check EP IV questions.

Do you really think they are ready to do session two? To give again some blurry answers or "let us think more, we will answer next week" and there is now answer till now.

Don't waste your time on them. Futile effort.

IMHO I think this is why we do need a AMA. MA say they check pcf posts frequently, so maybe they will see and improve on the way they interact with the community.

To be honest any kind of community interaction would be a bonus at this stage, but at least a AMA is structured in a way that allows MA to allocate a specific amount of time to answer the key questions and listen to helpful suggestions and ideas.

In one form or another, we all just want to make this project the best it can be. :)

Good idea I think. It brought up interesting insights and some sterile answers, of course.

But keep in mind that anything is better than nothing. An AMA and also a roadmap of the year. What shall we expect, what shall we rejoice for !

Funny thing is, running this game seems more and more like governing France ! ;)

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Or just a damn roadmap to let us know that it is not just a black hole up ahead. Please communicate with us.

short answer: no.
long answer: i dont care what they say - its filtered and greenwashed anyways. you wont get the answers you´d expect. because, well Mindark. im fine with the dev-notes.

I would be more interested in a 2020 vision for the State of the Universe.

Ok I have changed my mind. Bring that AMA2 on. Let's push them!! Time to send some support tickets :D:yay:

Had been nice with a monthly AMA with some few questions.

Create a new category that use same system as Achievements use.
In this category we also have a sub category where everyone can drop a question
and then everyone can interact if they like the question, so those that with most
likes get moved to the maincategory and answered by MA.
Possibilty to reply should be limited so it doesn't get flooded with a lot of
replies that are of no interest.

Back