Suggestion: Barbarella Z12 adjusted, improved and augmented

Dante Inferno

Provider
Yes, as the title says ... Barbarella is a very popular weapon among novices and not so novices ... and could be the subject of a series of missions in the style of "Galactic Mission", in which the weapon will increase speed, damage, TT value or whatever.

It could be by refining the weapon with a series of ingredients (such as the EM kit), or by crafting ingredients that would be added by refining, or by means of "Bukin Adjusted" style missions, which could involve several planets.

And as we speak, a Bukin Improved or an Augmented Bukin would be welcome ...

Mmmm... i think... there are a lot of old weapons... it would a great idea for more weapons...

Hey Mindark, what do you think about it? :wise:

Doubt it. The barb is a stepping stone in your early stages of the game theres already enough low end weapons. Mindark want you to progress and go further in the game rather than stay at the lowest level play style.

I like this idea. I still use my barba sometimes even tho it's way below my level, the game doesn't force you to hunt at your level anyway, especially when you can end up with 60% returns on some runs.

If there was a mission which would allow a player to obtain an improved barba with slightly higher DPS and efficiency, I'd definitely be doint that. Maybe I'll also buy another starter pack to have the original barba in my storage just in case.

Back