PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 42 of 42
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but where does it end Alukat? Today, you are asking to raise the minimum to 95%, and tomorrow, it will be what? 98%, and then what? 99.5%?
    No, stop making such a false assumptions.

    could be something like this in the end (as target, example):
    100 95
    500 95,5
    1000 96
    10000 96,5
    25000 97
    50000 97,5
    100000 98
    250000 98,5
    500000 99
    1000000 99,5
    So the minimum return short term being 95% and the chance for getting below it are rather small.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-15-2020 at 22:22.

  2. #42
    This is my suggestions to protect players from bad loot/runs.

    Hunting loot events:
    10% Chance for 90% return on kill
    44% Chance for 93% return on kill
    45% Chance for 95% return on kill
    1% Chance for 100+% return on kill (aka Multiplier)
    garantueed TT-return: 90+%

    Crafting (quantity + maxed for chances):
    turn all BPs into SIB BPs
    5% Chance for fail
    1% Chance for 100+% return success (aka multiplier)
    36% Chance for 100% TT-return success
    58% Chance for 90% TT-return near success

    Mining (based on 1 ped per drop):
    33% chance for nrf
    66% chance for 1,35 PED claim
    1% chance for Multplier
    add level 14 amplifier > 1,5 times the decay of level 13 amp & 1,5 times the claim size of level 13 amp
    add level 15 amplifier > 2 times the decay of level 13 & 2 times the claim size of level 13 amp

    This way the minimum return will be much higher, which should make more people stay & attract more people, which results in more demand for items and higher MUs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook