FYI: RavenJade's Twich

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Yep, I know not another entropia streamer.... haha my youtube subscribers keep asking me to stream. So I'm going to give it a go.

Tonight's stream is special. Today is my birthday so I'm giving away christmas strongboxes to all new followers and current followers that catch my stream. I'm also having a few contests. It's my birthday but you get the presents night!
http://www.twitch.tv/vampyravenjade

had a great birthday stream the other night... and now live again. check it out if you want.:wtg:

streaming now.. hoping to unlock quickness tonight. come keep me company :)

Awesome personality, fun and hunting educational streams i recommend highly :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great feedback :) Stream is starting now if anyone wants to keep me company!
Awesome personality, fun and hunting educational streams i recommend highly :)

Streaming tonight hunting for swirlies :) hope you can keep me company !

Streaming tonight hunting for swirlies :) hope you can keep me company !

You doing a live twitch is cool as hell.
Good luck and hope all goes well.

Last edited:
You have a funny way to celebrate your "swirlies". :D

Always enjoyed your youtube videos, is good to see you back. Keep it up! :wtg:

I am sorry for years of hating you.

Isn't that like hating puppies? :confused: (not that i am comparing Raven to a puppy)

RavenJade, love your stream, i wish you all the best for it. I might catch it this weekend, if i get up early enough. (definitely not Sunday morning though, as going out for big drinkies on Sat evening)

Anyways, wishing you all the best - and get that bloody hof!

Rgds

Ace

Thank you for the nice words of encouragement Rose. I really don't dislike you. I just tend to shy away from people that don't like me. I'm sure we had a miscommunication at some point over the years and it stemmed from there. I'd like to start fresh. :hug:

I do not care if you like me or not. you doing a live twitch is cool as hell.
You are a great hunter and I am sorry for years of hating you. Good luck and hope all goes well, even though banned from your channel, I hope you do well.

Edit: nvm is a picture again

Haha I'm just weird... and addicted to swirlies :) Thank you.. I'm glad to be back

You have a funny way to celebrate your "swirlies". :D

Always enjoyed your youtube videos, is good to see you back. Keep it up! :wtg:

Thanks Ace, always love seeing you pop up in the stream... Have fun on Saturday, don't get too hung over :wtg:

RavenJade, love your stream, i wish you all the best for it. I might catch it this weekend, if i get up early enough. (definitely not Sunday morning though, as going out for big drinkies on Sat evening)

Anyways, wishing you all the best - and get that bloody hof!

Rgds

Ace

Thank you for the nice words of encouragement Rose. I really don't dislike you. I just tend to shy away from people that don't like me. I'm sure we had a miscommunication at some point over the years and it stemmed from there. I'd like to start fresh. :hug:

You bet..I'd like that very much :hug:

Back