Sw4g's Hunting Log

Sw4g MaSt3r

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Sw4g MaSt3r
Just another noob with a hunting log, I will update thread every end month.

main set up atm

weaponry:
A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified
Fi/Ra/Co Beast x2
Alekz Precision Scope
Bullseye 1 x2

Defence:
Jaguar (L)
Viceroy
Armor Plating Mk. 5A
Armor Plating Mk. 3B
Armor Plating Mk. 1C
Hedoc SK-50 (L)

Buffing:
Ares Ring, Augmented
Halloween Ring 2022

Looter Levels:
Animal Looter: 39
Mutant Looter: 29
Robot Looter: 26
76.1 Efficiency Amped
80.1 Efficiency Un Amped

Any questions or suggestions just ask

MonthTT SpentTT LootTotal OutcomeTT % Return
January20,976.69 PED19,542.92 PED-1,433.77 PED93.16%
February17,408.75 PED16,164.07 PED-1,244.68 PED92.85%

Last edited:
Subscribing. Best of luck with your log.

Edit: Would you mind posting an image form of the log on the thread so we can see it without having to click on any links?

Also, what do you count as "offence cost"?

Subscribing. Best of luck with your log.

Edit: Would you mind posting an image form of the log on the thread so we can see it without having to click on any links?

Also, what do you count as "offence cost"?

Thanks Captin Jack and yes i plan to add alot more info to this thread and have the log posted on the thread its self.
My offence cost is things like my weapon decay, attatchments if any.

As a Chon user myself. I'll be keeping tabs with interest. GL!

Bump starting this up for 2023 :)
was aiming to cycle 1M over the year but looking like I don't have the time due to work IRL to make that possible at my current DPS

Last edited:
February update a little late. Crap month all in all. 2 weeks out of action due to ill health and returns were poops also :/

February update a little late. Crap month all in all. 2 weeks out of action due to ill health and returns were poops also :/
So what's your stats and gear now? If you're at L38 looter, I'd suggest looking at how much it cost to bump it with +5 levels by chipping in alertness, analytics, zoology and biology. E.g. If you cycle 20k ped in one month, you'd save 70 ped (more correctly, 70p more tt loot) by bumping to +5 levels. Extend this to 200k cycle over the next months, and you'll be looking at 700p saved. Cycle 1M and you'll loot 3500p tt more than witn no chipping.

Still running the BC-30 Mod and only went up 1 level in looter so lvl 39 now. I would prolly chip in some Biology and Zoology. Just trying to unlock Commando then put focus on looter skills

Back