Question: What are Calamusoid Cyst used for?

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
I've looted a few of these, they have a reasonable markup on the auction and there's even some people in trade channel buying them....

However, what are they even used for? I see no information about what these are supposed to be used for or why they are commanding the markup they are. There is no entry on the wiki, nothing coming up in forum search, hell even a google search results in nothing! I've asked around and asked the people buying and they never respond like it's some big secret or something.

Personally I'm not going to sell ANYTHING that I first don't know what it's used for. How can I be sure the price being offered is fair? The markup chart doesn't tell the whole story. The fact that these buyers refuse to share what the item is used for leads me to believe they are worth FAR MORE than they are paying.

Upgrading mod 5b and 6a into aug 5b and 6a, need 100 of them and some other random shit

Upgrading mod 5b and 6a into aug 5b and 6a, need 100 of them and some other random shit

Thanks! I guess it's the same mission broker on CP for this upgrade?

They can be minced up and with other ingredients,made into a delicious thickshake.
If you are able to keep that down, it means you are tough enough to go into the Calamasoid swamp & not be sickened by the poisonous gas there

They can be minced up and with other ingredients,made into a delicious thickshake.
If you are able to keep that down, it means you are tough enough to go into the Calamasoid swamp & not be sickened by the poisonous gas there

this is incorrect. cysts are not used for the swamp pills.

lahar: 1x blubber, acid, bone, skull
medusa: 1x lahar pill, entrails

Back