Question: When we can expect events on Cp

This is a good question. I've been meaning to make a quick trip up to CP and just see what the fertilizer daily consumption costs looked like. Maybe Buzz can illuminate us on this? From there, I can calculate how many excess PEDs they should theoretically have to host an event. That would be valuable information to know. I would imagine they want to have a certain amount of PED built up to create some decent prizes.

Maybe we'll see an annual celebration event sometime in May? Who knows.

Is it possible to bump the spawn because there's no way you can support an event in a dome.
It's bad enough when you have 5 shooters in there, even with a large LA you can't get away from all the shooters.
Claustrophobia!

I could go for like Like 5 hunters max @ 1000 Ped each for entry.
Run like ten events back to back then have a final with the winners.

The Crystal Palace Put Up or Shut Up
50,000 Ped extravaganza!:eyecrazy:

Count me in!!
Rock

I wanted this since they redesigned the domes - more event friendly.
Would LOVE to see this.

very good question.

Information/Plans for the events on CP would be helpful.

If there isn't going to be any events then the investors should get those PEDs back.

Making an event on CP every couple weeks, even every couple of months is an easy promise not to break. Yet some how this currently sits on MAs massive list of broken promises. Very sad.

Didn't MA have someone in charge of CP? What happened to this person?

I feel like this needs a bump. With irons gone, CP needs events.

more info will be cool. turnover, fert utilisation, cash in reserve for event, vote system for improve the station.
the old station design was really cool, showing tonns of improvement. all is gone now :(

Are you allowed to add animal DNA to domes for hunting like say atrox or something else?

I`d love to see a cpl new domes better suited for new players, like a lv 8-12 and a lv 15-25

This was another fake promise to lure us into buying/investing :wise:

Last I calculated, MA was losing like 3k to 5k PED a year based on the daily fertilizer consumption costs after collecting their 5% management fee. This does not take into consideration other costs, which certainly would make CP profitable for them.

Side note: there is a very easy setting they could adjust that would save MindArk nearly 4k PEDs a year, and it would have 0 negative effects on the Dome the setting would effect, or projected CP share revenue, in my opinion. I believe the minor change I discovered would not only improve hunting for us as participants, but would earn MA more money each year, a WIN/WIN scenario, if you will. I alerted MA to this cost saving measure in a support case with a math equation and explanation, however, sadly no one followed up or investigated it further. I later closed the case myself due to lack of response. I know it wasn't a huge cost saving measure, but hey, 4k PEDs is 4k PEDs and the change would take less than 5 minutes to make. My guess is that those answering the support cases may not be empowered or in a position to get information like that to the top, or those in a position to make the change, easily. I'm not mentioning this to bash any support ticket employees, because they've been very helpful on many different occasions. However, there definitely is room for improvement, and perhaps empowering those on the front lines a bit more could prove beneficial overall.

As for events up there, they would not currently be paid for by the 5% management fee, since that fee falls a little shy of covering their fertilizer costs. But, more events = higher turnover, and higher turnover = more total PED from their 5% fee. If they did do events, perhaps they would have money to cover the cost.

Last edited:
I'm confused, who is paying the fert costs? MA?

I'm confused, who is paying the fert costs? MA?
I'm pretty sure they have an official avatar login and use the proceeds of the 5% management fee to purchase fertilizer and refill the stations manually.

I asked because that sounds weird they would have to buy it. Can't they just type in "spawn 1k fert" and bling it appears?
For real though, I'm not sure why they would have to spend money when they are the one "printing" the money.

hehe u really expect events on CP?

i think that costs extra :LOL:

I asked because that sounds weird they would have to buy it. Can't they just type in "spawn 1k fert" and bling it appears?
For real though, I'm not sure why they would have to spend money when they are the one "printing" the money.

Exactly how they acquire the fertilizer is unknown to me, whether that's through the AH or a direct tt purchased from the system, dunno. However, I'm sure for accounting purposes it's being tracked. Every credit needs a debit, and so on and so forth. The notes say the management fee is allocated for fertilizer costs. Just "printing" fertilizer without some sort of tracking method would throw their books off.

Back