Premium Benefits - Subscription

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
MA once said they were going to do this for extra "benefits" like extra storage for example. What happened with it? Is it with the space update that has not happened yet after these years?

There are some features they could use that way, if they also are available ingame.
Only advantage should be that they have a discount if payed with RL money.
One example (in concept, not detail) could be a new type of toxic shot that is based
on time instead of interaction, that last 30 days and cost ~5USD or 70PED.

MA once said they were going to do this for extra "benefits" like extra storage for example. What happened with it? Is it with the space update that has not happened yet after these years?

There are plenty of things they promised and did not keep their promise.

Here it would end up same like with Fallout 1st - subscription for Fallout 76. MindArk have same level of customer care and developing skills.

Depending on the benefits I would pay as much as $100 per month.

They could make subscriptions which provide strongbox keys or universal ammo to compensate for the cash, and I'd bet they'd still make plenty because it would be cycled again and again.

A subscription based system can alleviate many of the imposed taxed game play scenarios; only if MA wants to change the revenue stream and not increase it. I don't know if the free to play scheme is a component of being able to run a real cash economy game; if it's in fact needed MA can't change revenue types. That would mean it's an increase in capital and there is no incentive to return it to the gamer community. In a game where you can cycle $200USD in an hour on ammo; I can't see where $200USD per month in subscription would net any player something worthwhile from MA.

What kind of benefits would you want for that price?

I really think tier subscription levels would work. From $10 to $100 per month

Ammo, Daily tokens, ship upgrades, armor upgrades, extra storage, free TP from space etc.

Last edited:
I see a lot of good ideas here, and one bad idea: Daily tokens. Come on people, earning those tokens is part of what makes dailies dailies.

I see a lot of good ideas here, and one bad idea: Daily tokens. Come on people, earning those tokens is part of what makes dailies dailies.

You are absolutely correct and I take back my suggestion of daily tokens. The most fun I have is in the pit getting badges so I can get my 4 tokens everyday

Back