Suggestion: Increase autoloot range

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
Can you please increase the autoloot range by a factor of 3-4x across the board? We've already paid the price of admission for the pills/pets, at least make it useful.

They are supposed to be a convenience mechanism, but if you hunt small mobs with a ranged weapon you are often dropping them well before they are in range of the autoloot, so you just have to run up to them anyway. Autoloot is much less useful for big mobs that you can't drop at range anyway, so for me their main purpose is lost if the range is only 30m or less.

Can you please increase the autoloot range by a factor of 3-4x across the board? We've already paid the price of admission for the pills/pets, at least make it useful.

They are supposed to be a convenience mechanism, but if you hunt small mobs with a ranged weapon you are often dropping them well before they are in range of the autoloot, so you just have to run up to them anyway. Autoloot is much less useful for big mobs that you can't drop at range anyway, so for me their main purpose is lost if the range is only 30m or less.

This has been requested again and again in this forum, especially with the 5m autoloot pets where they sometimes don't get looted even when right in front of you...

I doubt MA will change it, they'd rather introduce new, better autoloot pets/pills then modify the ones that are already in existence. There is a 50m Autoloot pill btw, just gotta buy strongboxes to get it.

Just buy an Oratan Axe already.... til then you have not paid the price of admission...

The sophie bots 32m range seems to work well

Just buy an Oratan Axe already.... til then you have not paid the price of admission...

32m is about the same as the adjusted pills I'm using.. but since my gun's range is double that, I'm dropping mobs before they are within loot range.

What is the range for the Oratan? It's not listed on the entropia pets site...

They can't, what about those that paid 2-5k for a pet with big loot range?

The sophie bots 32m range seems to work well

Can you have a sophie in copilot for looting space mobs at extended range? ;)

More serious question - do the higher range pills work at higher range in space too? (I don't do boxes, but might if available with peds - isn't it time MA?)

32m is about the same as the adjusted pills I'm using.. but since my gun's range is double that, I'm dropping mobs before they are within loot range.

Crazy idea, but you could try not doing that.

What is the range for the Oratan? It's not listed on the entropia pets site...

I believe Oratan Axe's range is 40m

Can you have a sophie in copilot for looting space mobs at extended range? ;)

More serious question - do the higher range pills work at higher range in space too? (I don't do boxes, but might if available with peds - isn't it time MA?)

yes they do and also multiple rings and pills all stack in space :)

Or they could fix it so when you stack it actually works like it shows in the buff info...

They can't, what about those that paid 2-5k for a pet with big loot range?

Ehh... every "investment" in this game is a gamble, but I get your point. Bear in mind it's weird enough that we have to pay for a feature that most other MMOs simply provide as a client option. I don't understand why they also have to make it so limited as to not be actually useful.

Maybe to placate the peeps who bought those they could reduce the feeding cost or something so that those pets still provide a valuable advantage over the pills.

Crazy idea, but you could try not doing that.

So.. your solution is that I just change my hunting style to be less efficient, more volatile, and introduce additional defense costs? Hm, why didn't I think of that...

Or they could fix it so when you stack it actually works like it shows in the buff info...

Ring with 25m +augmented pill 50m . Show as 75m but only works at 50m and that sucks

So.. your solution is that I just change my hunting style to be less efficient, more volatile, and introduce additional defense costs? Hm, why didn't I think of that...

No. Try again, if you like, or just continue to be blinded by your own intransigent rage, it's up to you.

No. Try again, if you like, or just continue to be blinded by your own intransigent rage, it's up to you.

IDK what your deal is, but I'm all ears. School me, Einstein.

IDK what your deal is, but I'm all ears. School me, Einstein.

Here's a clue then. You can stop shooting.

Also, you will always get better results by changing what you do, rather than expecting the game to be changed to suit you.

There are some mobs that are annoying to hunt due to ordinary loot pills have too short range.
Either increase range on loot pills so all mobs can be looted or decrease range on mobs so they
are within the loot pill range.
Sure there are some adj loot pills ingame but how am I suposed to get any of these when we
from Sweden can't buy and use keys for strongboxes in a daily basis? I can go abroad and buy
them but that is not realistic.

Here's a clue then. You can stop shooting.

Also, you will always get better results by changing what you do, rather than expecting the game to be changed to suit you.

If you mean melee or shorter-range MF chips, sure that's an option, but defeats the whole purpose of dropping the mob before it gets to me.

I'm using the tools provided by the game, but finding them inadequate (and not working as advertised, as others pointed out). I don't expect the game to change for me, I just thought this was the purpose of the "Suggestions/Wishlist" sub.

Back