PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,812
    Images
    397
    Or they could fix it so when you stack it actually works like it shows in the buff info...
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

  2. #12
    Old Alpha Detritus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Avatar
    Detritus the Troll
    Posts
    915
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They can't, what about those that paid 2-5k for a pet with big loot range?
    Ehh... every "investment" in this game is a gamble, but I get your point. Bear in mind it's weird enough that we have to pay for a feature that most other MMOs simply provide as a client option. I don't understand why they also have to make it so limited as to not be actually useful.

    Maybe to placate the peeps who bought those they could reduce the feeding cost or something so that those pets still provide a valuable advantage over the pills.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crazy idea, but you could try not doing that.
    So.. your solution is that I just change my hunting style to be less efficient, more volatile, and introduce additional defense costs? Hm, why didn't I think of that...

  3. #13
    Guardian MikeH's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Avatar
    Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Posts
    215
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or they could fix it so when you stack it actually works like it shows in the buff info...
    Ring with 25m +augmented pill 50m . Show as 75m but only works at 50m and that sucks

  4. #14
    Mutated Oleg's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Avatar
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    18,895
    Images
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So.. your solution is that I just change my hunting style to be less efficient, more volatile, and introduce additional defense costs? Hm, why didn't I think of that...
    No. Try again, if you like, or just continue to be blinded by your own intransigent rage, it's up to you.

  5. #15
    Old Alpha Detritus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Avatar
    Detritus the Troll
    Posts
    915
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. Try again, if you like, or just continue to be blinded by your own intransigent rage, it's up to you.

    IDK what your deal is, but I'm all ears. School me, Einstein.

  6. #16
    Mutated Oleg's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Avatar
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    18,895
    Images
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IDK what your deal is, but I'm all ears. School me, Einstein.
    Here's a clue then. You can stop shooting.

    Also, you will always get better results by changing what you do, rather than expecting the game to be changed to suit you.

  7. #17
    There are some mobs that are annoying to hunt due to ordinary loot pills have too short range.
    Either increase range on loot pills so all mobs can be looted or decrease range on mobs so they
    are within the loot pill range.
    Sure there are some adj loot pills ingame but how am I suposed to get any of these when we
    from Sweden can't buy and use keys for strongboxes in a daily basis? I can go abroad and buy
    them but that is not realistic.

  8. #18
    Old Alpha Detritus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Avatar
    Detritus the Troll
    Posts
    915
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a clue then. You can stop shooting.

    Also, you will always get better results by changing what you do, rather than expecting the game to be changed to suit you.

    If you mean melee or shorter-range MF chips, sure that's an option, but defeats the whole purpose of dropping the mob before it gets to me.

    I'm using the tools provided by the game, but finding them inadequate (and not working as advertised, as others pointed out). I don't expect the game to change for me, I just thought this was the purpose of the "Suggestions/Wishlist" sub.

  9. #19
    Mutated Oleg's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Avatar
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    18,895
    Images
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you mean melee or shorter-range MF chips.....
    I don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook