Whats up with these BS HoFs??

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
Second time I had a HoF that has a realy low tt value, this time 19 PED.
Anyone knows whats up with these BS HoFs?

Happens when the board resets/empties. Leaderboard entries only stay for 24 hours. There were a lot of shared mob hofs yesterday and when they all disappear, this can happen.

Happens when the board resets/empties. Leaderboard entries only stay for 24 hours. There were a lot of shared mob hofs yesterday and when they all disappear, this can happen.

Yeah but there are way too many "ordinary" HoFs atm, lowest were around 420, so there
must be a LOT of those between my 19 and up to 420 to fill up all 100 positions. ;)

Second time I had a HoF that has a realy low tt value, this time 19 PED.
Anyone knows whats up with these BS HoFs?

I think I still hold the record 6.46 ped as I recall, you got a big one LOL.

Easy solution would be if mindark set a minimum hof value, so that anything below 200ped doesnt even make it on the hof list even if the list has less then 100 entries.
That way people dont get 'disappointed' when a hof actually happens.

Might want to address the rare item hofs too for items that have a tt+recent mu combined of less then 200ped.

Could give rare mission items a different background color in inventory to make them stand out from normal loot, the most recent looter of a graphene composite for example tted it without realizing she had it.

I would love to c a more advanced global filter that can eliminate for example crafting globals and the ep.4 spam

If being disappointed with a 6.46 is my biggest disappointment then my life is a bit shallow. Just saying :) Who cares anyway is just a fun game.

Back