What day of the week has better loot returns?

What day of the week has better loot returns?

• Saturday

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Monday

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • It's completely random

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • It's bad everyday

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • There is no spoon

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
If like me you have observed that generally speaking, loot returns tend to be better for you on one particular day during the week, and worse on another, I'd really be curious to know which day that is.

So, which day of the week has been better for you in general?

1. Saturday
2. Sunday
3. Monday
4. Tuesday
5. Wednesday
6. Thursday
7. Friday
8. It's completely random
9. It's bad everyday
10. There is no spoon

Cheers o/

Legends

I voted *cough* 9)

SSDD. :(

Oh, we're beginning to see Saturday take the lead, which is interesting cause most Saturdays I just can't seem to stay afloat...

A solid one third of voters claim that loot is just bad all the time... That means that the other two thirds think it's up and down?

Lets get some more votes on this one, I find this is a very interesting poll.

Come on people, which day of the week has better loot?

Mechanically I believe that all days are equal, but week-end days being more competitive tend to have more extreme swings. That's my experience.

Schrikkeljaar day

Missed one day...? :scratch2:

Where_Were_You_Last_Pluterday.jpg
md30572282345.jpg

13493236.jpg
9783453306950-us-300.jpg

9782702406021-uk-300.jpg
13493239.jpg

Still worth a read, btw... :)

Last edited:

Already voted. ;)

60 people have chosen 73 answers:

~47% (34) agree that loot seems better on some days according to their own experience or perception
~23% (17) said it's up and down randomly, i.e. there isn't any particular day that's usually better
~25% (18) said loot is bad all the time, and therefore, there isn't any day where loot is better
~26% (19) wasted their vote by saying "there is no spoon"

This is a multiple choice poll so that's why the percentages don't add up. Some have chosen only one answer while others may have chosen several.

But out of 73 choices made, 34 were for a particular day, which is almost half of the total number of choices that have been made.

I find that interesting, even more interesting is that only about 25% of votes claim that loot is just bad all the time. If you spend a lot of time in this forum like I do, your expectation probably would be different. I expected at least half of responses to be that loot is just bad all the time, so am a bit surprised by this.

Would be interesting to see if these numbers keep steady all the way up to say 150 or 200.

Legends

Even non depositors get xmas gifts that appear in a loot window... so uh...

More votes please :)

Does anyone else wanna vote in this poll?

Back