PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Arkadia fixes

I have notice no more "UNREACHABLE" Gallards at Machinery plant after the update.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhereg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As far as I can tell, tiering is working okay?
    I just shot a CDF M91 (L) last night with a Tier 1 rate of 3684 - took ~618 shots to get it to Tier 1.
    Not sure if that's working correctly or not...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by K_rupT View Post
    The effect of “Tier increase rates” is currently not working as intended with the tiering changes

Just waiting for this fix please mindark. Much appreciated
    Completely by design. They increased the rate but increased the amount needed by 10.

There are IMO, specific reasons for this change, and people will not like it over time. Part of why I was so against them.

For one, those who did tier lost all the costs of the materials, since in the future people will not consider these as costs, being the new norm is TT back. Some items its 50k + tt that was lost.

For two, they IMO cannot allow all of these fen/mayhem weapons to get high tier. They see the numbers from the few who did, and are adjusting.

For three, now that you get zero materials back, the comps and gems will become even more rare, and higher totals of lost markups (which will also be higher) (we only get TT back now).

All by design to slow it down.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Completely by design. They increased the rate but increased the amount needed by 10.

There are IMO, specific reasons for this change, and people will not like it over time. Part of why I was so against them.

For one, those who did tier lost all the costs of the materials, since in the future people will not consider these as costs, being the new norm is TT back. Some items its 50k + tt that was lost.

For two, they IMO cannot allow all of these fen/mayhem weapons to get high tier. They see the numbers from the few who did, and are adjusting.

For three, now that you get zero materials back, the comps and gems will become even more rare, and higher totals of lost markups (which will also be higher) (we only get TT back now).

All by design to slow it down.
    But they actually said it's *not* working as intended.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Memory leak

Calypso Memory leak pretty much fixed.
    Thanks.
    Stayed around 2Gig system memory on CP.
    Stayed around 4Gig on calypso.
    Left AFK and got an out memory error but not completely maxed out so I was able to log out much faster.
    Keep it coming!
    What about the smog????

Rock!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3