You have got to watch this Video and watch the memories flood back.

What the olden time players did when loot was bad. :cool:

(No I'm not in it)

Really have you all forgot the excitement of getting a global that paid for your run when you first started. I must have been mistaken and see that the players have no excitement now and I guess never did. I remember though too bad no one else does. He was like a kid that found just what he wanted under the Christmas tree.

on a serious note... Madmartigan made a post recently that I think is similar. EU seems to have lost the ability to add depth, and hope for a longer game. In years past, there was a certain lore... certain appeal to not knowing what's coming next. Rare items dropped more, etc etc.

There was a sense of "direction" in this game.

Through the years, and countless failed promises (hangars.. stables... space missions lol... etc), weird loot that's pissing everyone off etc... I seriously hope MA has something up their sleeve to add this sense of direction back to the game. If not, from my perspective MA is seriously underestimating the state their solid player base is getting into mentally about this game.

Through the years, and countless failed promises (hangars.. stables... space missions lol... etc), weird loot that's pissing everyone off etc... I seriously hope MA has something up their sleeve to add this sense of direction back to the game. If not, from my perspective MA is seriously underestimating the state their solid player base is getting into mentally about this game......

full ack. and as a returning player (7yrs break) i can tell you its even more messy, buggy and f*cked up than it was when i left. one should think the launch(scam) of Bohemia with DayZ was a mess. ha ha.
MA can only be happy that other mechanisms in our brain kick in when we enter our goldcard code :girl:

An oldy but a goody from Frank Monkey Black :)

Reminds me we used to have facial expressions and we could lie down :)

Last edited:
on a serious note... Madmartigan made a post recently that I think is similar. EU seems to have lost the ability to add depth, and hope for a longer game. In years past, there was a certain lore... certain appeal to not knowing what's coming next. Rare items dropped more, etc etc.

There was a sense of "direction" in this game.

Through the years, and countless failed promises (hangars.. stables... space missions lol... etc), weird loot that's pissing everyone off etc... I seriously hope MA has something up their sleeve to add this sense of direction back to the game. If not, from my perspective MA is seriously underestimating the state their solid player base is getting into mentally about this game.

Absolutely this. This game has no soul.

Back