Is anyone having trouble after updating their PW.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am not sure why after 12 years I am having to change my password. Have we had some type of security thing ? I cant's imagine what it would be, has some one stolen a PW and posted some nasty grams ? Anyway ok no problem I don't mind but I set remember me box and that does not seem to be working very well. It shows 3 different PWs at login and I am not sure where those are coming from. I deleted the remember PW for this forum from my google PW file but still something is really screwy.

An help would appreciated.

TIA

just changed mine and my email . I am lucky I remembered lol.

I didn't get the note either. Not sure what damage it may have caused hopefully not much. The thing that trough me was the "You have not changed your PW in 330 days" I thought that meant that we were going to start changing them every year. It was more like 4380 days since I changed my PW, lol. Anyway than for the info.

Have we had some type of security thing ? I cant's imagine what it would be, has some one stolen a PW and posted some nasty grams ? Anyway ok no problem I don't mind...

please read again what you write yourself. you shouldn't use computers at all, and stop to abuse drugs as soon as possible. :smoke:

Hopefully you didn't use the same password that you use in game. If so... I'd recommend handling that. And use 2FA.

please read again what you write yourself. you shouldn't use computers at all, and stop to abuse drugs as soon as possible. :smoke:

Read what again ???? I did stated this post, are you drab or what. Is English your 3rd language as you made no sense all.

Is English your 3rd language as you made no sense all.

3rd language yes, from 3rd country out there in the 3rd world. it's not me who is lost! :laugh:

i think they are just throwing random numbers at everyone about days to make it seem more legit rather than be professional and own up and say we have had a security breach and for security purposes please update your password as any professional company would do but MA's track record, dodgy dealings, law suits aswell as unprofessional conduct what do you expect..this is just another fine example.

Back