MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Chips updated through Sunday, 2/9/20

Chips will be updated later tonight.

Chips caught up through 2/11/20, Tuesday.

Chips updated through Thursday, 2/13/20

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day! :inbed:

Or... Single Awareness Day! (Depending on your circumstances) :laugh:

If you want to place any bets reply here with your game of choice and amount you want to wager for tomorrow's stream!

Bob C3rberu5 Smith

team name https://www.twitch.tv/c3rberu55 payouts to Bob C3rberu5 Smith

Added! GL C3rb!:yay:

Just a reminder for today's stream:

Rule 10. Bets must be placed 1 hour before the stream starts -- and may not be placed during the stream. Bets must be placed by replying here on this post. I cannot accept bets via Twitch chat, as it would be too easy to create a fake account and bet someone elses' Chips.

The stream will be starting in a few hours, if you have any bets to place go ahead and place them here, now. Seeing as how the event has only been running a few weeks, there may not be anyone placing bets yet, which is ok. I will still do a short stream and explain the rules and walk everyone through a sample of how the winning # will be chosen. Looks like there's about 6-7 people that could place bets, but they don't have to. If you're wanting to hold onto your chips to make a really massive bet, that's totally fine! No pressure.

Hoping to launch the stream at around 2:30 - 3:00 PM Mountain Standard, that's about 10:00 PM UTC.

Chips updated through Satuday, 2/15/2020

* Stream will be starting shortly! No more bets allowed. The next time you can bet will be before the March 8th stream. Today's stream will be a simulation stream to help explain the event and walk you through how the winning # would be chosen. See you all soon! :)

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/rachelmspudding

Last edited:
Please Register

Zabadoodee Zab Xanthron

Pablo ContainerConrad Francisco

for the lulz

Kitty Kitty Fire

Register

"Income as Outcome"

+2 for creating not just 1 but 2 different games for one event!

Cheers!

Register pleased Rays Ray Raymond and Team Jessi and Ray.

Register Please.

Mat browN Johnson

Register Please

Jungle Stalker Amazon

Thank you

Register me please;

IGN: Fanan Head Shot

Chips caught up through Sunday, 3-1

If you're thinking of placing some bets for this Sunday's stream get them placed in the next few days!

Back