MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Few days left to grind up some Chips you can bet for this Sunday's Twitch stream!

dynamage voltage assasin

dynamage voltage assasin

I've got you registered, welcome! GL :)

All Chips caught up through Wednesday, March 4th.

Please wager all of my chips on Gambler's roulette on the next stream (March 8th I think is the date).

Register Dessa Dessa Dj

Please register;

James Jimbo Gumb

Register Dessa Dessa Dj

Welcome Guys! I've got you adeed, GL! :)

Please wager all of my chips on Gambler's roulette on the next stream (March 8th I think is the date).

Sounds great! I've got you down for all chips wagered on Gambler's Roulette.

I'm going to catch up all the chips from the past few days, update the main post, and then see if we can't get the stream fired up to pick a winning # here in an hour or so. Looking forward to seeing you win big! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm feeling a little froggy tonight, please wager 100 chips on Deinos Digits, papa needs a new pair of underwear!

I'm feeling a little froggy tonight, please wager 100 chips on Deinos Digits, papa needs a new pair of underwear!

:laugh: hahahaha, love it!! Ok, I've got you down for 100 Chips on Deino's Digits. Main post updated. Good luck!

Stream should be starting up here in an hour or less.

Hoping to launch the stream at around 4:45 - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard, that's about 11:45 PM UTC.

Chips updated through Sunday, 3/8/20

* Stream will be starting shortly! No more bets allowed. The next time you can bet will be before the March 29th stream. See you all soon! :)

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/rachelmspudding

Last edited:
Congrats to the two people who placed bets and won! :)

Phillip TheTank J-Fry: Bet 223 Chips & Won 613.25 PED!!!
Boo Who You: Bet 100 Chips & Won 200 PED!!!

Also, if you didn't already hear there's a March incentive going on where you can win up to 100% Bonus Chips up until my next stream! Check out the
Bonus Incentive --> CLICK HERE <--

Last edited:
Sunday's winning #, in case you missed it!

Congrats to the two people who placed bets and won! :)

Phillip TheTank J-Fry: Bet 223 Chips & Won 613.25 PED!!!
Boo Who You: Bet 100 Chips & Won 200 PED!!!

Chips caught up through Tuesday, 3-10

Chips caught up through Thursday, 3-12

Please register Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Thank you for counting the global :) 272 PED it was!

1. Register Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek
  2. Thanks

register

Sign me up :)
Savya Savya Sweetwater

Register

bujako Xvirus bujako , registration

Please register - Adrian DistantSun Jones

Register

Siu Lim Tao

Thank you ;)

G'day

Register: Star StarDrifter Drifter

Im in!: Lamia Majora Pechunter

Hope everyone's quarantines are going well! Stay safe!

It's been several days without an update to Chips, I'll get this updated later tonight when I get home from work!

Chips caught up through Wednesday, March 25th

For next stream, can you put whatever i got on Gambler's Roulette pls? Time to see what happens :D

For next stream, can you put whatever i got on Gambler's Roulette pls? Time to see what happens :D

Yup! Next stream is this Sunday :) whatever you have by then we'll put down on GR. Good luck!

bet all my chips on gamblers roullete all in ! :) Hopefully extra payout its corona time need helicopter money haha :)

bet all my chips on gamblers roullete all in ! :) Hopefully extra payout its corona time need helicopter money haha :)

Ok, betting all your chips on GR this weeks stream, happening tomorrow. GL!!

Back