MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

My luck was good last time, let's see if luck continues. I'd like to toss 250 chips onto the Deinos Digits table.

Cheers and I'd love to see a 9 or 5 ;). Papa needs a new pair of underwear/coat or maybe some sunglasses!

I'd like to go all in on Gambler's Roulette. Thanks.

Great, I'll put you down for GR! GL tomorrow!

My luck was good last time, let's see if luck continues. I'd like to toss 250 chips onto the Deinos Digits table.

Cheers and I'd love to see a 9 or 5 ;). Papa needs a new pair of underwear/coat or maybe some sunglasses!

:D Ok, got you down for 250 on DD, best of luck tomorrow!

Chip totals have been caught up through Saturday, 3/28/20.

The bets for today's stream are:

Nicci Kayly Starr....345 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
The Mean Machine...315 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
Captain Jack Daniels...291 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
Boo Who You...250 Chips bet 3/29 on DD

Good luck everyone! :)

Chip totals have been caught up through Saturday, 3/28/20.

The bets for today's stream are:

Nicci Kayly Starr....345 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
The Mean Machine...315 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
Captain Jack Daniels...291 Chips bet 3/29 on GR
Boo Who You...250 Chips bet 3/29 on DD

Good luck everyone! :)

And these were the results:

Nicci Kayly Starr bet 345 Chips & Won 862.5 PED!!!
The Mean Machine bet 315 Chips & Won 787.5 PED!!!
Captain Jack Daniels bet 291 Chips & Won 727.5 PED!!!
Boo Who You bet 250 Chips & Won 450 PED!!!

GZ to those who played :) See if I can't get a video of the winning # uploaded tomorrow.

One of best and coolest land owner at this time in the game! Did even 2 re rolls on gamblers roulette efter first 2 was bad just to keep us hunters happy now that is a real owner that seeks to make its hunters happy!! and thanks for the fun event.

Can a old noob play............. please :ahh:

registration

Hey, i'd like to register please :)

xXx Ultimate xXx

Thankyou

Register
Erik Hatten Londre

Please register:

Amanda Mandy Swift

Love to gamble. Sign me up please!

Luri UncleMo Nightshade

Ok.... I have a LOT of catching up to do!!! Sorry, I've been incredibly busy with all the changes we've had to make at work lately and mostly been coming home and sleeping. So much has happened in the last 3 weeks, feels like the world has been turned upside down on its head. I'm grateful to still have my job. I hope you guys are all surviving and doing okay out there.

First, let me reply to all the past comments, and then I'll get to my announcement.

One of best and coolest land owner at this time in the game! Did even 2 re rolls on gamblers roulette efter first 2 was bad just to keep us hunters happy now that is a real owner that seeks to make its hunters happy!! and thanks for the fun event.

Wow! This is super kind of you to say, and I'm glad you've had such a great time participating :) Thank you for showing support, it is appreciated. You're welcome for the re-rolls, I just couldn't let anyone go home a loser that night (even if that meant re-rolling 3 times :laugh:)

Can a old noob play............. please :ahh:
Hey, i'd like to register please :)

xXx Ultimate xXx

Thankyou
Register
Erik Hatten Londre
Please register:

Amanda Mandy Swift
Love to gamble. Sign me up please!

Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Please register: Ziminar Zim Darksoul

You've all been added! Thank you for registering, and best of luck to you on your wagers 4/26/2020.

The event will have run 90 days, and with my workload picking up these past few weeks, and not looking to slow down for a while, this event will be ending April 26th. On Sunday, April 26th, I will host my last stream to pick the winning #. But, I will be launching a brand new event to start right after, so stay tuned. I'm already working on the new event, and I think you're really going to like it! At least, I hope you like it!

So, some important bonuses I want to put into effect the last little bit. Think of it as 'crunch time' to grind up some points for your last wager. I'm also going to lower the threshold to place a bid, and with the points I want to be generous, so any of you getting close to the betting mark, can get there quickly.

'The Gambler' will be finished end of day April 25th

Bonuses/Changes - Beginning April 18th until end of day April 25th:
  • All Chips earned from 4/18 and on are doubled (100% Bonuses across the board on all mobs/land areas)
  • Betting threshold lowered from 100 Chips to 75 Chips
  • I will re-roll the winning # until we hit something "green", there will be no "red" #'s allowed :) everyone wins!
  • Top 3 highest global count from 4/18 through 4/25 will get an extra 50 Chips to wager each!

Points have been updated and the main post is caught up through Friday, 4/17/20.

Best of luck out there this last little bit! Looking forward to seeing a lot of big winners on the stream Sunday, April 26th.

Last edited:
Register me plz!

Alexis Seanjohn Racing

Best,
SJ

Register me plz!

Alexis Seanjohn Racing

Best,
SJ

Welcome! Its never too late :laugh: you've got one week to get your Chips, but luckily you picked a good week! Double Chips, lowered the betting threshold, and bonuses for most globals.

See you on the 26th!

Hi Pudding,

Notsure if we need to ask this with it being end of the event, but just in-case

Can you put whatever i have by the end of the 25th onto GR please.

& Thankyou for this awesome event, i look forward to your next one!

- Ulti

Lu Ludra Lud
pls reg me:yay::yay::yay:

You've been added! Take note this is the last week to participate, but be comforted that you picked a fantastic week to work on grinding up Chips. GL!

Hi Pudding,

Notsure if we need to ask this with it being end of the event, but just in-case

& Thankyou for this awesome event, i look forward to your next one!

- Ulti

Ultimate, glad you're enjoying it thus far, and thx for the kind words.

To answer your question, yes, you should still state which game you would like to wager your chips on. I'll put you down for GR "all in". :)

Planning to do the stream on Sunday, April 26, around 21:00 UTC/1 EST. Ideally, if you're on and watching, you can collect your winnings immediately after the stream ends. Otherwise, we can set a up a time to meet.

my bet

Hi

& Thank you for this awesome event, i look forward to your next one!

realy realy Epic event :)

Put me all in for GR too please. Not that I have enough chips yet, but hopefully I will by then :)

Hi

& Thank you for this awesome event, i look forward to your next one!

realy realy Epic event :)

Thank you! Really glad to hear you've liked it. And yes, I'll put you all in for GR this Sunday!

Points caught up through Tuesday, 4/21

Last edited:
Please register me for this event. Had several globals last couple days (first time back in 1.5 years or so :) ), but didn't know event was going on. Thanks!

Thank you for putting that much effort into this nice event!

:tiphat:

For this final round, plz put all my chips on GR. Thank you.

:yay:

Please register me for this event. Had several globals last couple days (first time back in 1.5 years or so :) ), but didn't know event was going on. Thanks!

Hey! Welcome back, great to see you again :) I'll make sure to count all your globals. Planning to update them Friday night when I get off work..

:tiphat:

:yay:

Ok, all in on GR for this Sunday's stream, noted. Thank you guys for the support! Really, what makes an event is two part, and I'm glad people have been liking it. I hope the next one is fun as well :)

Points will be updated Friday night, Mountain Standard Time.

Thank you for a very nice event and good land areas.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

My results are improving greatly after a frustratingly terrible loot period. Might not have much time to try in the last couple of days but hopefully I can improve further!

Thank you for a very nice event and good land areas.

:ahh: Glad you're enjoying it! I'll put you all in for GR on this Sunday's stream GL!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
Thank you! Always glad to hear people are enjoying these things :D I've got you in for GR on this Sunday's stream, GL as well!

My results are improving greatly after a frustratingly terrible loot period. Might not have much time to try in the last couple of days but hopefully I can improve further!

Hey! You finally hit some decent globals :) Well deserved, glad to see that! :wtg:

Ok ok, here's where we stand with the bonus 50 Chips (goes to the top 3 highest global count). As of 6:30 AM UTC, that's 2:30 AM Eastern, Saturday 4/25, here are the top 7 globalers. But be aware that there's still time to collect more chips (all the way through Saturday). You've still got another 17.5 hours before Chip totals will have their final tally. Ok, here's the top 7 global rankings that I counted from this past week:

1 - Lu Ludra (44)
2 - Pavel Rozikp Rozenbaum (38)
3 - Quiet Jay Shadows (29)
4 - Corina Carny Haynes (20)
5 - xXx Ultimate xXx (12)
6 - Oleg Oleg McMullery (11)
7 - Robert Antonio Paulsen (11)

So far it's looking like a tighter race between the top 3, Ludra, Pavel, and Quiet Jay. We'll see where the final global count ends in another 17.5 hours :)

Remember, this is the last day to get a double bonus on all chips earned across all 4 land areas and all 4 mobs! You cannot lose! Best of luck on the final bit collecting Chips, and I look forward to seeing you all for the Sunday stream. I'm thinking of holding it sometime around 21:00 UTC / 5:00 PM EST.

Chips caught up through Friday, 4/25.

Last edited:
Back