PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images

What's your favorite team hunting mob and why?

As the title says, what is your favorite team hunting mob and why? I know team hunting isn't the most popular in Entropia but i still enjoy it so I'm hoping to gather some ideas outside of proteron

Account Created 2005-01-19

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I used to love team swunting with the sweater group armed with opalo's. I wish MA would try to make that kind of swunting a thing again. Sadly, with the price of sweat is so low, it might be only history. I also wonder if the new shared loot thing might make it difficult to share item split. Opalo swunting ambulimax was so fun it'll be seared into my memory banks forever even if MA never manages to upload my consciousness?

Friend of mine was mad when he heard there was someone spawning a giant group mob on cyrene when he was on monria, because he figured if he tried to go it would be over before he got there. MA should try to do something about that, too. I don't mind the gigantic mobs the MA agents spawn sometimes, but gees, let us know about it and give us time to get there ffs. Same on arkadia.

And the balance issues you see at the feffoid camp makes me wonder like, wtf? over. I think I like the chomper best there. My favorite team mob overall is arkadias Togolossi! NBK used to do that often but not much these days. Why? I think it was the loot. Some of the globals were huge!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Thanks for the detailed input. Togo's would be a fun mob to hunt in team but it sucks there is only a taxed spawn. Keep the suggestions coming!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Anyone?? Bump bump

Hunting spiders out near the fort south of Ashi has always been fun. Great mob that has a chance of dropping some nice items. There a good team mob because of the horrid regen they got. If you get 3-4 people just doing 40 dps each, you can make short work of them and kill them before they reach the group.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    prot prow/stalker but always hated the area

More of a solo player but the fond memories of team hunting i have are from ping ponging something big and slow like malcruentor/chomper/osseo etc always funny when the lowest level member of your team gets aggro and you all suddenly get "lag" stop shooting and watch him unsucessfully try to run away

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    I remember hunting low level mobs wilth rubio when i started playing entropia which was sponsored by PFEU . I enjoyed those hunts which help me get adficted to EU but now i usually hunt solo or shared loot.