Selling: Cthulhu Tower shop #3 (comes w/display deed)

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Well it seems the time has come for me to part with my beloved Monria shop so that I may be able to focus all my time and energy mainly on my 4 Armor shops on the 2nd floor of Twin Peaks mall.

This shop is Cthulhu tower - shop #3, it comes with the Deed for the corresponding outside Display area. Here's how this all breaks down:

- Outside Display: 10 non-tradeable item points (can place shop keeper there)
- Inside Hallway Display: 10 tradeable item points
- Main shop space: 210 tradeable item points

Here are some recent screenshots:

cuthulhu_front.jpg

cuthulhu_4.jpg

cuthulhu_3.jpg

cuthulhu_2.jpg

cuthulhu_1.jpg

If you are going there to check it out, fly into the Monria Space Station. From there teleport down to Monria for free. Select the Cthulhu Tower TP and you will find the 6 Cthulhu Tower shops on the same floor as the Teleporter. Find the Monria Armor shop, that is shop #3 which is the one I'm selling.

Monria has one of the most vibrant and active communities outside of Calypso right now. They host an Event every month where lots of players fly in from all over EU to participate and win prizes. This is a great opportunity for the right person looking for a great community to become a part of and grow. I just have too much going on at Twin Peaks mall to be that person at this time.

Monria has their own forum and their very own scheduled warps, twice per week, which as an Estate holder you get to use for free. It's a great way to move lootables around securely.

They also have a Shop Inventory Tool where shop owners can list everything they have for sale in the shop for easy browsing.

In addition to all of this, Monria has a huge Event coming on St-Patrick's Day, which they host every year and is always a big success with tons of people coming to attend. Here's a link to last year's St-Patrick's Event so you can see what that looks like. So this is the perfect time to jump in if you have ever thought of owning a shop there, especially considering that shops there are very rarely available.

I'm not in a rush to sell it so this isn't an auction.

SOLD

Cheers o/

Legends

Last edited:
This shop has been sold

Back