wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Idea :idea:

Add unique buffs to (L) items.

Certain mobs drop certain (L) items.
Now, what if on rare loot event you loot that certain item but then with a random buff on it?

The same could be said about crafting. On a rare craft you get that crafted item but then with a random buff on it.

Wouldn't that be nice?

I guess that could make loot a bit more interesting without really unbalancing the economy.
The items already drop anyways and since they (L) they're not infinite.
It would also create some really unique items to the game since the buffs would be random and varying in strength.
Also the extra MU it would create won't cost MA a single dollar but can be very valuable for players.
I wouldn't mind paying some extra % for a rifle with a 0,5% FB for example.
And, it would give the collectors something extra to search for.

Would be nice to have loot every now and then that you DON'T have to chuck into the TT right away. ;)

We got tiers, but not runes... only a few more steps to go to fully copy Diablo... Lets put together the rune word Lo Ot I US and see what it can do?. ;)

McGrangus Logs, Orbs, Book of the Machine... only a few more steps towards insanity to get there.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for...
This would be great for MA raise the standard items you need and increase the cost to play!

I remember something like this from the Lineage 2 game. You had a infinite low chance to make a Masterwork Item which added bonus stats to armors/weapons.

I remember something like this from the Lineage 2 game. You had a infinite low chance to make a Masterwork Item which added bonus stats to armors/weapons.

that's one feature I loved about ultima online way back.. Master crafted stuff was signed with the crafters name and 20% better. im not sure how they would implement that here though cuz non master crafter be considered shit and tt fodder. maybe 100qr bp gives master crafted and signed or something :)

Okay sure, random skill gain buffs on L items could be a thing, but there are already plenty rings and skill pills out there! It may just end up detracting from the MU of the other skill gain buff items.

In summary, if this were to be implemented - I'd personally like to see more unique buffs, like defensive or even life steal!

Back