PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bingo...
    That's right, and well known, MA can't care less about mob train in some PvP zone.
    To be honest I'm not sure if it's right or wrong, why not..

    Anyway the guy was talking about someone taking mob AWAY from him.
    Mob train is the opposite, when someone bring lot of mob on you.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you do it 24/7 ?
    I have to sleep sometimes..

    Also, this is not something to discuss.. Bots are not allowed, end of story.
    Just imagine it would be allowed, then no more players there, only bots playing EU..
    Sounds like US stock exchange

  3. #23
    Alpha The Abomb's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Avatar
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    526
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, this is not something to discuss.. Bots are not allowed, end of story.
    Just imagine it would be allowed, then no more players there, only bots playing EU..
    You sure? I disagree until it is outlawed and MA takes a firm stance on it. By firm stance I mean actually doing Ban waves. Want to see hunting activity drop significantly? Do a Bot ban wave. Why get rid of the most active hunters in EU though? Millions and Millions of PED is cycled by Bots every month in this game.

    I stick with my statement here

    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I firmly believe that you are allowed to use Bots in this game as long as you are near your computer. At least that is what has been allowed. Will this change? I don't know... I don't see this ever changing.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-29-2020 at 18:27.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,920 Force Merge

    Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

  4. #24
    Old Alpha Detritus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Avatar
    Detritus the Troll
    Posts
    960
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you do it 24/7 ?
    I have to sleep sometimes..

    Also, this is not something to discuss.. Bots are not allowed, end of story.

    Yea, I get that it's not allowed. My question was why does it bother people so much? Who cares if they are slowly draining their pedcard 24/7 (or quickly if you follow recent threads)? Can you explain how that impacts you?

  5. #25
    Alpha The Abomb's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Avatar
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    526
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's right, and well known, MA can't care less about mob train in some PvP zone.
    To be honest I'm not sure if it's right or wrong, why not..

    Anyway the guy was talking about someone taking mob AWAY from him.
    Mob train is the opposite, when someone bring lot of mob on you.
    I can't give ya rep but was just adding that in as some people reading aren't always clear on what is allowed so figure id put in an official response since sometimes it likes being disputed.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-29-2020 at 18:32.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,920 Force Merge

    Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

  6. 01-29-2020, 18:38
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

  7. 01-29-2020, 20:26
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

  8. 01-29-2020, 20:32
    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

  9. 01-29-2020, 22:03

    Reason
    2.3 - Personal Disputes

  10. #26
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    964
    Images
    8
    Well at least the title of this thread is accurate...

  11. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well at least the title of this thread is accurate...
    I thought this thread was about cheating in general ingame.

    Now if it's just a personal war between two people, indeed it's completely useless.

    Don't waste your time guys.
    Again if you have something to blame somebody for, just report to MA, they'll check.

  12. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought this thread was about cheating in general ingame.

    Now if it's just a personal war between two people, indeed it's completely useless.

    Don't waste your time guys.
    Again if you have something to blame somebody for, just report to MA, they'll check.
    except they dont

  13. #29
    Provider Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    192
    I really dont care if somebody use a bot, try to manipulate the market or use a exploid. At the end the all crying because the payout dosnt work. The deposite many months build up the amount of peds and after that the peds are gone. Every payout get checked easy by MA. Just let the do, if the really do what you think what the do. At the end MA and the community win.

  14. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really dont care if somebody use a bot, try to manipulate the market or use a exploid. At the end the all crying because the payout dosnt work. The deposite many months build up the amount of peds and after that the peds are gone. Every payout get checked easy by MA. Just let the do, if the really do what you think what the do. At the end MA and the community win.
    After reading this (and other threads regarding the issue of money making in PE), my conclusion is that making money in this game just doesn't work anymore. The effort is not worth the reward. So basically, it's just another "pay for" gaming environment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook