PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

You can't farm this game.

Bot's are useless.
    You need to spend money to loot.
    Loot is always a negative return unless you win your first day and never come back.
    I love this aspect of the game!!
    Make all the Bot's you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bot's are useless.
    You need to spend money to loot.
    Loot is always a negative return unless you win your first day and never come back.
    I love this aspect of the game!!
    Make all the Bot's you want!

But what the bot is?
    Besides hunting, can he do all the calculations better than a normal player and stop at the best time?

I can't calculate, my loot in real time. And I can't play 24/7.
    Can you?

I thought the same way, like you. But they exist, check previous posts. Some here just share videos, but you can't believe.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    The videos are old, it is not possible to use a bot in this way anymore and in the old days it was just an exception. The have change a lot of things. By the way bot using helps nobody becouse at the end you want payout MA dont let you. The check everything and the close you account.

The most of the player now this and the also now that MA has his hand of the ecconomy of the game. Even if you manipulate the market, you end up with nothing of the money you can't get.

If something happen what is good or bad to the player, believe it is something MA has do.

Why you not just play the game like a game and have fun? The rules are not difficult and also not rocket science.

- You dont earn money with playing Entropia Universe
    - You can calculate as you like, you just postpone the end
    - You can only make money if you invest a lot of money here

Entropia Universe is not made for you to create an account, deposit a few dollars and just think that because you invest time here comes the big money. It doesn't help if you do one senseless thread after the other here in the forum and write how bad the game is. People just don't care, they play because they enjoy it, they like to spend the money here, etc.

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Since there seems to be quite a few violations of rules 2.2, 2.3 and even 3.6 in this thread (including from the thread starter), I have removed a bunch of posts. I will allow this thread to remain open for now, but I will keep an eye on it, and if there are any other rule violations it will be closed as soon as possible.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    The videos are old, it is not possible to use a bot in this way anymore and in the old days it was just an exception. The have change a lot of things. By the way bot using helps nobody becouse at the end you want payout MA dont let you. The check everything and the close you account.

The most of the player now this and the also now that MA has his hand of the ecconomy of the game. Even if you manipulate the market, you end up with nothing of the money you can't get.

If something happen what is good or bad to the player, believe it is something MA has do.

Why you not just play the game like a game and have fun? The rules are not difficult and also not rocket science.

- You dont earn money with playing Entropia Universe
    - You can calculate as you like, you just postpone the end
    - You can only make money if you invest a lot of money here

Entropia Universe is not made for you to create an account, deposit a few dollars and just think that because you invest time here comes the big money. It doesn't help if you do one senseless thread after the other here in the forum and write how bad the game is. People just don't care, they play because they enjoy it, they like to spend the money here, etc.
    IMHO the big game changer (pun intended) will happen when (and if) MindArk will transfer EU into VR, given one day soon this tech will be affordable (we know it's already available). The question is whether MA will take that leap, but they might already have something in works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    Since there seems to be quite a few violations of rules 2.2, 2.3 and even 3.6 in this thread (including from the thread starter), I have removed a bunch of posts. I will allow this thread to remain open for now, but I will keep an eye on it, and if there are any other rule violations it will be closed as soon as possible.

I just deleted something that would surely force you to remove the thread.. I wouldn't pay a pec for that thread, not after all that.

but hey.. it may be better for a few people to see that the gods read, their articles..

7. 02-04-2020, 07:45
    Reason
    Rule 2.14

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If you believe that I have not moderated a post that should be moderated (for example, if it has been missed when moderating a larger number of posts), please report that post through the "Report" system rather than violate Rule 2.14.

Since it seems the discussion is now completely derailed and the original topic lost, I am closing this thread. If you still wish to debate the original topic of the thread, please create a new one, and avoid including things that may bring personal disputes into the thread.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5