PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Bugged Hit Rate if you Don't Relog from Monria or Space?

So maybe I just never did this before and this is a well known observed behavior, so it is only now that I realized it. Maybe after landing from space coming from any planet you should relog before mining! Well I was coming home to RT from my monria daily's and went to my normal mining run on RT. The hit rate was abysmal, I mean NRF central and most importantly no Alt rock. After my first 2 spots got me an 11% hit rate on planet. I said enough, I relogged!

I then finished my run and hit rate jumped up to where it was supposed to be and further more Alt started appearing.

So I said screw it let me test something, let me mine again the area that gave me NRF's and see if the relog fixed it and well holy crap!! I got a 40% hit rate in an area I just mined

The Alt and claims that were supposed to be there now were. So this was little lesson to my PED card but I learned something. Always relog!! Also I am really glad that I decided to test the area I had NRF'd at. Knowing is half the battle.

Has it always been like this? Did somehow not relogging give me a monria indoor hit rate? Did not relogging from Monria somehow bug me from getting my normal RT claims and Alt?

Guess I have more questions than answers but I will always relog every time now. No matter what!

Thanks

Abomb
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-30-2020 at 14:26.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.