Lootable PVP Mining

xxPriestxx

Provider
xx Priest xx
So, based on a few days and ~2k in probes unamped and a couple level 5 amps seperately, across 3 different finders, there appears to be absolutely zero upside to mining in lootable pvp.

Anyone disagree?

It seems silly to me for this to even be an option because there is no incentive. Everything is exactly the same or close to it. Rarest ore I found was Gazz.

A lot like space, the mobs are not dropping anything all that unusual.

You probably talk about pvp3 since you say you found gazz, in pvp4 you can find himi and moss too but as answer to your question...No! no point mining lootable pvp now.

You probably talk about pvp3 since you say you found gazz, in pvp4 you can find himi and moss too but as answer to your question...No! no point mining lootable pvp now.

On Caly at least PVP3 isn't that great unless you're targeting unampable resources. PVP4 has areas where MU is good, but it's sporadic since the Pyrite changes. I do check that area out from time to time, though not as a main location. Other planets can be a different story though.

Last edited:
Indeed PvP is mostly good for pyrite the rest is pretty much like any other place or even worse

Back