Entropia Universe 17.0.5 Release Notes

I don't have red text issue but there's a song very apropos for Valentine's day and EU! :yup:

The red text
The red text
The red text
The red text (text, text, text)

"You've gone too far this time"
But I'm dancing on the valentine
I tell you somebody's fooling around
With my chances on the dangerline
I'll cross that bridge when I find it
Another day to make my stand
High time is no time for deciding
If I should find a helping hand

Why don't you use it?
Try not to bruise it
Buy time don't lose it

Why don't you use it?
Try not to bruise it
Buy time don't lose it

The red text is an only child he's waiting by the park
The red text is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Every little thing the red text does
Leaves you answered with a question mark

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't understand what's wrong with the red messages on the screen...?

It's more readable and I don't see how it's disturbing, except that for the moment, most of them are not supposed to appear (like "this person can't be a disciple" that come at the same time as the "failed" message).

But I think (and hope) they'll fix it soon.
And other than that I don't see what the problem is, especially since red messages will only appear rarely.

Also, as already mentioned, it was probably done to prevent the use of bots, which can read the chat, but not that kind of message in the middle of the screen.

And if that's the case, I say well done MA, and I still want more to counter cheating of any kind in this game. :thumbup:

Like others have said and for a while the same thing is happening to me, too: I don't/can't read it any more. I recognise it as a red smearing on the screen. I really have to refocus my eyes and willingly have my brain read it.

You can think that this is good as it "doesn't bother me any longer". Well, this refocusing and reading part takes time and is annoying as you end up reading something that doesn't really concern you.

MA just makes bugs more present as they keep showing me that I can't have mobs as disciples... Thanks MA, I didn't know that. Every time I get this message I didn't know that... :rolleyes:

Tiering still gets a miss???

Might be fixed from yesterday? Mined today and my Terramaster actually started tiering for the first time. It has been pretty annoying because I like to go DEEP!

Might be fixed from yesterday? Mined today and my Terramaster actually started tiering for the first time. It has been pretty annoying because I like to go DEEP!

Kinda hoping MA actually release a statement in regards to the tiering.

It's more readable and I don't see how it's disturbing, except that for the moment, most of them are not supposed to appear (like "this person can't be a disciple" that come at the same time as the "failed" message).

But I think (and hope) they'll fix it soon.
And other than that I don't see what the problem is, especially since red messages will only appear rarely.

Also, as already mentioned, it was probably done to prevent the use of bots, which can read the chat, but not that kind of message in the middle of the screen.

And if that's the case, I say well done MA, and I still want more to counter cheating of any kind in this game. :thumbup:
I think the main reason I don't even see the red text any more is, at some level I expect text to happen in the text area (chatbox), and when it's somewhere else my reaction is different. When big red text flashes on top of my current combat, my mind filters it out as irrelevant to that combat, but when tiny red text happens in my chatbox, it's unmissable.

Back