Selling T4.99 Archon Sword

selling_archon_1.jpg

selling_archon_2.jpg

Archon details in Entropia Wiki
BO: tt(which is 0) +2400
Please add only serious offers ^^

In game you can find me as: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan

Last edited:
FYI: External images are not allowed on PCF.

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

In game name: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan

album.php

album.php

Last edited:
Get your Archon Sword, be the Greek Chad that you always wanted to be! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Bumpity bump, got 3 offers but only from resellers

I am always curious, when I see an Entropian player who seems to be new to the forum and the game offer a high tiered unlimited weapon he can by far not handle b/c of lacking skills. Not one of the cheaper ones, either. Why, then, have it in the first place?

:dunno:

@The MeanMachine: Sent you a private message.

I am always curious, when I see an Entropian player who seems to be new to the forum and the game offer a high tiered unlimited weapon he can by far not handle b/c of lacking skills. Not one of the cheaper ones, either. Why, then, have it in the first place?

:dunno:

Serious offers implied keeping the thread on topic. And the topic is the sale.

Last edited:
Bump bum, I see I still got irrelevant comments, not offers.
Got 3 offers, waiting to seem ore.

You can also use melee Trauma AMP 4 for a very small dpp difference. The differend in dpp is 0.04

album.php

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay: was occupied to sell some other stuff and with work so no progress on Archon.

bump for melee trauma 4 which i can also provide to the buyer.

hey buddy if you could add me would love to buy the sword sent you in game req

Back