PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Elite Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,943
    Images
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only distinct 'advantage' I see right now for Mindforce is that every Attack chip that you skill in does have an AoE chip available (Strike version)
    Unfortunately the strike chips do not appear to drop anymore - and if they do it is rare enough that they are not a viable weapon option. Consequently I excluded them from the advantages stated above.

  2. #12
    Prowler Legends's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Posts
    1,205
    Images
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately the strike chips do not appear to drop anymore - and if they do it is rare enough that they are not a viable weapon option. Consequently I excluded them from the advantages stated above.
    Interesting, MA must be planning on going a different way with Mindforce then....
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog!

  3. #13
    Elite Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,943
    Images
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting, MA must be planning on going a different way with Mindforce then....
    Truthfully it doesn't seem they are planning anything at all. FEN chips were the most recent update and they are pretty generic, no special abilities or "advantages" beyond that of a pistol.

  4. #14
    Old
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Oil rig
    Avatar
    Lana Leya Lesca
    Society
    ExploreEU
    Posts
    93
    Images
    1
    You forgot something, with mindforce you can unlock intuition (lvl 80) really easy and it's what i did.

    I stopped mf because with my lvl 87 cryo and 75 blp sniper, i'm in cat 8 for mayhem but there is no cryo chip above 60 to help me.
    Before change everything, they should:
    - Add armatrix mindforce chip who could be crafted by bp
    - Add amp for each element (cryo, pyro, elec) not only for kinetic (those amp could add effect like slow, decrease regen or something like that)
    - Add mindforce chip above lvl 60 (why put ingame neopsion for chip lvl 100 and above if there is no chip for?)

    I think also mindforce could be a way to add buff to player to complete with pills.

    Just what i think.

    Leya
    Last edited by Leya; 02-04-2020 at 11:14.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Leya View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You forgot something, with mindforce you can unlock intuition (lvl 80) really easy and it's what i did.

    I stopped mf because with my lvl 87 cryo and 75 blp sniper, i'm in cat 8 for mayhem but there is no cryo chip above 60 to help me.
    Before change everything, they should:
    - Add armatrix mind force chip who could be crafted by bp
    - Add amp for each element (cryo, pyro, elec) not only for kinetic (those amp could add effect like slow, decrease regen or something like that)
    - Add mindforce chip above lvl 60 (why put ingame neopsion for chip lvl 100 and above if there is no chip for?)

    I think also mindforce could be a way to add buff to player to complete with pills.

    Just what i think.

    Leya

    Leya good suggestions, as for skills gains it ok we dont need to change anything there

  6. #16
    MindArk Official
    Ludvig|MindArk's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Posts
    15,504
    Blog Entries
    73
    Images
    655
    Thank you for the constructive feedback, Cap'n (and everyone else who has posted since)! I've forwarded the thread/suggestions to the dev team to look at. We of course want all the main combat types to be viable and fun to use.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

    I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

  7. #17
    Prowler Legends's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Posts
    1,205
    Images
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you for the constructive feedback, Cap'n (and everyone else who has posted since)! I've forwarded the thread/suggestions to the dev team to look at. We of course want all the main combat types to be viable and fun to use.
    Nice to hear
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog!

  8. #18
    Elite Naomi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calypso
    Avatar
    Naomi
    Society
    NotBeforeSocietyOverhaul
    Posts
    3,466
    Images
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did read OP very quickly so not sure if this is on topic, but just want to say that indeed this (also) has been asked many times.

    For many reason, every weapon/item SHOULD USE their default ammo FIRST.
    And UA only after.

    This is so much more logical.
    A Logician.
    perhaps,
    on the other hand some hunters prefer to use all of the UA first, since it cannot be put back into the tt, and regular ammo can


    No Livestream at the moment:
    Click to go to the twitch.tv/openair247 Livestream

  9. #19
    Elite forgo's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    US
    Avatar
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    3,309
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    283
    I disagree. I spent 7 years getting to level 100 in blp, and 2 years for level 120 in pyro. (80 in elec and cryo without really trying)

    IF anything MF skills a bit too fast.....All of my MF skills are in excess now.

    Not to mention intuition is an amazing game changing skill, which is now easy to get and skill with MF. And no, I did not unlock intuition with the fen chip, it was done prior with (L) chips in about a year.
    Last edited by forgo; 02-04-2020 at 12:58.

    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We of course want all the main combat types to be viable and fun to use.
    Thanks for the appearance here to show you are reading. Can you ask the team to look at space too, please, especially the occassional unwanted shot bug (which costs ped becasue space is pvp), better looting options of mobs in space and better loot pill range. Ty.
    I guess the on-topic part would be to ask if we can soon use something like MF on space mobs too, not only use of ship guns?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook