Buying: Valiant Foot Guards

TSCRYPTO

Stalker
TS TSEC CRYPTO
Yeah, I know, It's probably a daft question :) but does anyone have a set of (M) Valiant Foot Guards for sale?

TIA
T

Bump in support of sore and unprotected feet.
Anyone got a pair they don't want?
:bump:

My feet are now protected.
Thread closed
:woot:

i TTed my BP long time ago ... i mean, who in hell needs valiant footguards :scratch2:

Gratz TSCRYPTO on finding them they can be a rare find.

theProphet just curious if TTing them was the norm before (or soon after) the switch to cryengine in 2009???

Asking about the history because of how many early armor footguards weren't in game.
And because I posted about Valiant Footguard Blueprint back in Dec 2016.
Plus spent +3 months in Trade chat and found out only Limited BP dropped, no UL BP.
In 2016 the last time that BP sold on auction was 2012. (Really doubt it changed since)

Was told SFE gave up looking for these BPs in 2014.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-Foot-Guard-BPs-and-eMINE-PG-T-(Harness)-BPs
But in 2018 there was one BP still in game by an inactive player, I'm not sure what happened to BP.

Why Valiant??? :eyecrazy:
Yes like TSCRYPTO wrote its great for looks since very few people seem to have them.
Valiant with inexpensive plate sets was a very economic set to learn mob damage types (to start with).
It used to be good for certain small mobs & was a must have for Cyrene, but last I heard that's changed.
Also its one of the least expensive (for a relatively rare) armor set that a new player might start with.

i TTed my BP long time ago ... i mean, who in hell needs valiant footguards :scratch2:

That a shame, for some reason very few of those BPs dropped. I got one and made a few sets (still got one for myself).

Gratz TSCRYPTO on finding them they can be a rare find.

theProphet just curious if TTing them was the norm before (or soon after) the switch to cryengine in 2009???

Asking about the history because of how many early armor footguards weren't in game.
And because I posted about Valiant Footguard Blueprint back in Dec 2016.
Plus spent +3 months in Trade chat and found out only Limited BP dropped, no UL BP.
In 2016 the last time that BP sold on auction was 2012. (Really doubt it changed since)

Was told SFE gave up looking for these BPs in 2014.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-Foot-Guard-BPs-and-eMINE-PG-T-(Harness)-BPs
But in 2018 there was one BP still in game by an inactive player, I'm not sure what happened to BP.

Why Valiant??? :eyecrazy:
Yes like TSCRYPTO wrote its great for looks since very few people seem to have them.
Valiant with inexpensive plate sets was a very economic set to learn mob damage types (to start with).
It used to be good for certain small mobs & was a must have for Cyrene, but last I heard that's changed.
Also its one of the least expensive (for a relatively rare) armor set that a new player might start with.

Yes, I had read the previous posts over the last few years and was thinking that I was pushing you-know-what uphill. But luckily I was able to find a pair.

I won't be hunting too many mobs in it (unless I feel like skilling fapping), but it looks great when running around healing sweaters at the OLA37 (?) sweating area. :cool:

Yes, I had read the previous posts over the last few years and was thinking that I was pushing you-know-what uphill. But luckily I was able to find a pair.

I won't be hunting too many mobs in it (unless I feel like skilling fapping), but it looks great when running around healing sweaters at the OLA37 (?) sweating area. :cool:

Oh snap... we need screenshots or it never happened. :laugh:

Oh snap... we need screenshots or it never happened. :laugh:

I'll get you one tonight. I've been skilling SBs at Royal Club~ (big Berys) and finishing the evening for 30-40 mins keeping the sweaters alive in the adjacent LA

:thumbup:

Back